Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Thar Be Pirates! (Palmie Event Thread)

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/29/2010 2:40 PM

Fuyuki froze. "H-he saw us!" he whispered, dashing for the dinghy. "Forget treasure; let's just go!" Forge clicked in agreement and gnawed at the ropes holding the small boat down. Fuyuki used his sword to slice the other rope tying it down, and lifted it up with all his might. Finally he dropped the boat off the side of the ship and leaped down into the Ocean, completely forgetting his fear of the vast expanse of water. However, it was quickly remembered as he climbed into the boat, shivering in the night wind. "C-c-c'mon, Forge," he said, waving at the small reptile. The Magma Creeper spiraled down into the boat, and blew a small stream of fire into the air. Fuyuki smiled and held his hands over it for a moment to warm them, then got to rowing.

(26) (20) Level up!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 12/29/2010 11:20 PM

Celtic

The Palmie tilted it's head curiously, watching the Squeaker amble over to the door, wondering what on Evelon it was going to do. The door was tightly locked to keep the Palmie from getting out. The other door wasn't - it led down to the slave hold and who wanted to go there?

"Oh! Uh..." The Palmie rattled it's fronds in thought. "We have... forks? And... Oh! Oh. I know!"

Suddenly excited, the Palmie bounced over to a draw and wiggled it open, rattling through it's contents looking for something. With an exclamation of surprise, it brandished a small metal stick, used for testing certain meals to see if they were cooked. It scuttled over and passed to Speks.

"I don't think we have any girls on board." It replied. "Oh. We have like... one or two. But they don't have those things. That might do."

MillietheWarrior

The Common remained suspicious of the Lucain. Scared of Palmies? Either she was foreign, or some new friend of Saberclaw. The Hydrolisk behaved in a similar fashion. Aside from the now apparent curiosity.
The Water Palmie just scuttled over back to it's tiny bucket and cloth and resumed its work in a relatively bored fashion. The Purple one just hung around the Common nervously, not quite sure what it would believe until the Common said so.

"You've... dealt with the Captain?" The Water one poked it's head up and asked skeptically. "Doubt he would have been too pleased."

The Common just rolled it's eyes at the Water. "That's an... interesting tale. Compensation? What do you mean by that?"

At the Lucain's question, the Purple Palmie piped up with the answer, "We were taken off the beaches and put on here. I think. That's what some say, I've been here so long now I can't remember."

"Freedom? I don't mind freedom. So long as you've got a way to get to shore." The Common interrupted. "The Water there can swim, but we both can't."

Soriana
((Did... you just try to get into R5... twice? xD; ))

Quoll flailed, extending his wings and ripped the pot off his claw, before pulled himself to his feet. He didn't immediately give chase to the pair, rather taking a deep breath in and releasing an ear piercing screech. Then he folded his wings away and resumed his chase, rather a bit more slowly.

"Uh oh..." The Palmie muttered. "You might have to dodge some crew members outside now. Or at the very least, his Voltage Polly, Mirage. I hope you can stand shocks..."

Firetra
((And you've moved to the Beach. You've got one more post before you leave and I'll send your prize to you.))

Felix, Tam and Askus didn't bother rallying a team to recapture the Stargoyle. Slaves like that wouldn't sell well if they caused that much trouble aboard the ship. Instead, they thanked the Polly and told it to keep their scheme quiet from their master.

The current swept the Stargoyle away and after a little while, the white sandy beaches of the Dead Coast could be seen. Now, if Gamma peered into his money pouch, he would be able to see 69 glittering Keystones sitting in there. Some had been lost over the course of the swim, but nevertheless, 69KS was a good number, right?

Zapdragon555

Irek peered over the side of the boat, looking down at the little vessel bobbing in the waves. With a roar of anger, he spun around and vanished for a little bit. He then reappeared, hands full of useless crockery and in his rage, began to peg it over the side of the boat, at the pair.

For a little while, the boat was in range of the missiles, however with Fuyuki's rowing the boat quickly navigated out of range. The night was calm and there were multitudes of stars littered across the sky, and by looking at the horizon, you either needed sheer luck to navigate home, or needed to have some skill in navigating by the stars.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/30/2010 10:03 AM

Gamma laid the contents of the pouch onto the beach and started to count them. "1.2.3.4.5.....67.68.69!" He was at least happy he made off with at least this much of the treasure. He was also happy that he wrapped it up with the map so he could tell people where to look out for the ships. But it was getting all soggy. So Gamma laid it out on the beach away from the water so it could dry. He then too, sat down and looked to the sea, and made sure nothing was following him. He then skanned the beach line and decided to go for a walk around the place. So he got up, and carefully picked up the now a little bit dry map and carefully wrapped it around the stick with the keystones in it, he then walked up and down the beach a few times.  And he though to himself. If it wasn't for the Honeydew he would have probably had a lot more keystones with him. But then again he probably would still be on that boat. oh well. So he sat down and watched the waves roll the rest of the night and then made his move and headed out in the morning aftera small nap.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/31/2010 5:45 AM

Alpha tilted her head, looking faintly bemused. “Yeah, so?” she asked, sound as unimpressed as she felt. What was the big deal about the captain? He’d basically thrown her out of his cabin without so much as a thrown dagger or a sword fight…cuz…you know…pirates did that. “Er, so…you guys are like maids or servants or something? That…sucks. That sucks bad.” She frowned thoughtfully, and glanced around. “Why not tear a bunk off the wall and use it for a boat?” she asked slowly, her face blank as if wondering why they'd never thought of it before. "If you could manage it, I could push it to shore. And I can swim, you know. You could two could hitch a ride on my back, you're small enough, and the…what is his name? Water? Yeah, okaaaay. And the Water can swim alongside and, you know…escape to freedom and all that jazz.” She rumbled a low sound of annoyance, looking around the bunk room. “This place is creepy and I’m seriously over this whole pirate thing. We could be out of here without so much as a hair or…uh…palm frond out of place.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 01/01/2011 4:05 AM

MillietheWarrior

The Purple one shrugged, echoing his feeling about the Captain and picking up on the Common's mood. "The Captain isn't the one you should be afraid of. It's Quoll."  Who's afraid of a Captain, who fears talking trees?

"Most of us... are broken. We hold no hope of returning. Where would we run to, in the middle of the Re'nee Sea? And we are weak. Plus, a habit is a habit." The Common replied, eying the Lucain somewhat cynically, quite irritated at the lack of understanding that the Lucain seemed to possess. "The Water Palmies are capable of swimming - the Captain uses them to hunt for Pearls. But when he does so, they're guarded by the Hawksbane's Werebetta and Seawinder."

"My name? No. We do not have names." The Water Palmie drawled. "I am a Water Palmie. That's all."

"So you will help us escape?" The Common one asked. "Then... that is good. You won't raise a fuss with the other Palmies, most have been taken to shore as personal slaves for the crew members. Since most of the crew is absent - doing whatever the crew do when they hit a port."

So there wasn't much else left to do here. The Common Palmie was still very much wary about the Lucain, though if only due to her attitude. The Purple Palmie was with the Common, no matter what the Common did. And the Water Palmie was just going out of sheer boredom.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/01/2011 6:29 AM

“I have no idea who Quoll is. If I haven’t met him, I can’t be afraid of him. And I don’t scare…easily..” She trailed off, her nose wrinkling. There was that one time, with the Palmies… “Except when I’m startled,” she amended quickly, hoping to save face in front of the talking trees. She twitched one ear, keeping it on the door in case someone decided to barge in and try to strangle or try to run any of them through with a sword. Her tails wagged as she lifted her lips in a canine smile, tongue lolling as she spoke. “Oh really? You act as if the beaches are the only place to go. There’s a whole wide world out there just waiting for you to explore. That’s where you’ll find your place, and your freedom. You don’t have to be locked up in here. Your as free as anyone, as me, as…as…the captain. You’re not slave, no matter what they’ve tried to make you believe.”

She stood, tails wagging. “Well, then if most of the crew is gone, and we don’t have anyone else to worry about, let’s get to it, shall we?” she asked, curious. “Just follow me, and I’ll look after you.” She tilted her head, faintly amused. The Palmies were quite adorable, and despite herself, she found herself growing fairly fond of the three of them. They amused her. She turned, nudging the door open with her nose and taking a peek outside. It looked deserted. That was good enough for her. She turned to glance over her shoulder. “Come along, you three. And we’ll get you out of here. Follow me.” She stepped back out onto the DECK, keeping a weather eye out for any activity, and trotted towards the side of the ship, motioning to the Palmies. “If you hop on my back and hold on, I can have us to shore in no time,” she muttered, careful to keep her voice low. She really had no desire to run into anyone now. She just wanted to get the heck off this filthy ship and get those Palmies to…wherever they felt like going. “Come on.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/04/2011 6:24 PM

Fuyuki stared back at the pirate ship in the distance, still a bit shaken from the arsenal of missiles Irek had thrown. Well, that, and the fact that he was on the ocean. Gosh, he hated water. Fuyuki looked up into the sky to put the ocean out of his mind, and noticed stars above him. "Not like that helps," he thought, kicking himself for not learning how to use stars to navigate. "If only I had a map..." Forge clicked softly and left his shoulder, hovering a few feet above him. Fuyuki's feline ears perked as an idea hit him. "Forge, could you fly up higher and tell me if you see land anywhere?" he said, pointing up at the sky. The reptile clicked again and spiraled upward.

Forge's eyes scanned the horizon. No land, no land, he thought. He looked some more, and noticed a large area of water that was a bit greener in color. Shallow? The Magma Creeper floated down and landed on Fuyuki's forearm. "Well, what did you find out?" Fuyuki asked. Forge clicked frantically and leaned in the direction of the oddly-colored water. "A-alright, then, I guess I'll follow you." Forge flew up once again and flapped toward the shallow water. Fuyuki grabbed the oars and rowed after the glowing red reptile.

After much rowing, the boat jolted to a stop suddenly, sending Fuyuki backwards. "Ugh, what did we hit?" he he muttered, holding his head with one hand as he used the other to prop himself up. "Land?" Forge clicked and shook his head. "Oh... then what?" The Kuhna man sat up and peered over the side of the boat. The dinghy had slammed bow-first into what appeared to be a large algae-covered rock, with bright pink coral surrounding it here and there. Fish swam rapidly away from the disturbance in the water. "A reef?" Fuyuki mused, dipping his hand in the water. "That must mean land is nearby!"

(I assume I can do this, considering in your Ocean description you said it was "not too far off from a shallow reef." If I can't go ahead and let them find the reef, please tell me~)

(27) (21)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Soriana » 01/05/2011 12:14 AM

The sunlight assaulted a surprised Senkar, who hadn't realized he'd already made it to the deck. He thought he'd be dead meat by now. "Voltage? What in Horus' name is voltage? Do you--" It was just then that he realized he must have been surrounded. The deck was teeming with kidnappers and traitors--Senkar would seem them all put to death at his earliest convenience. He continued to run where the Palmie directed him, but he was certain that Quoll fellow would not give up the chase so easily.

[18]

(Eh, you didn't make the stairs reference specific enough. I didn't think there were stairs connecting R5 and R3 or R5 and the deck--although R5 does have a ladder. So I'm guessing I'm up the ladder--or stairs, as you put it--and am outside now?)

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 01/06/2011 11:32 PM

MillietheWarrior

"He's a Sygriff." The Common retorted.

"A Hollow Sygriff." The Water corrected.

"The scariest Sygriff you'll ever see." The Purple Palmie (whose species was not yet known).

The three Palmies had been together for quite some time, it were only natural that they had this weird disjointed way of speech. Though they all seemed scared about the prospect of there being more out there, aside from the beach – the Purple one seemed slightly more curious than the other two.

Either the Palmies had heard of the Gingerbread man and the wolf tale, or they were slightly concerned about the concept of the water. The Water Palmie rolled its eyes and jumped into the Ocean with a splash, and trod water while waiting for the others to gather their wits about them and jump in.
“If you hop in, we’ll jump in after and cling to your fur.” The Common Palmie suggested, it’s hard face softening slightly after realizing that the Lucain was for real.

Zapdragon555
((No no, it's fine. You're all good~ xD))

When the boat ran into the reef, it also ran into a rather sharp rock which pierced the hull of the lifeboat. Though the lifeboat was not in any danger of sinking, for the rock had impaled the boat in such a way that it was somewhat stuck on the rock - there was no way of the boat moving anywhere either.

The reef was pretty, especially at this time of night. Small, brightly colored fish darted in and out of the rock and coral beds, and even some of the coral glowed! Though it might not have been wise to touch the glowing coral, since most of it was in the form of stinging anemones and other dangerous coral and a nearby Lionfish glared a warning at the pair.
Reefs were both a beautiful and deadly place, if you didn't know what kinds of creatures (lets not forget the sea snakes and eels) and coral were dangerous, you might end up in worse trouble than what you were with the pirates.

Soriana
((Ah~ I was referring to the ladder in the storage room in my post. I assume that's what threw you off. There is no stairway between the Kitchen and the storage room. Yeah. You're on the Deck officially.))

"Voltage. It's a special color of pet." The Palmie replied, surprised that his friend did not know. "They're pretty dangerous, since they can electrocute you."

While Senkar's assumption was most likely correct, most of the crew members weren't too attentive and none of them would have known what they were up against. Therefore, the element of surprise was on Senkar's side - he just needed a way to escape.

"So... how were we going to reach the shore again?" The Palmie voiced it's concerns quietly.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/07/2011 2:24 AM

Alpha merely chuckled, rolling her blood-red eyes. “Hollow or not, he birds have beaks and claws. I have claws and teeth. I think I could take him.” She tilted her head and watched, surprised as the Water Palmie just…jumped. She hadn’t been expecting that. Alpha turned to the two remaining Palmies, and nodded. “All right. Just…Don’t hesitate. I don’t know who all is on here, and once I’m overboard, I don’t know how easy it would be to get back up here.” She gathered her legs beneath her, and leapt onto the railing. Glancing once over her shoulder to be certain no one else was on deck, she leapt into the water, feeling it soak threw her fur. She treaded water, trying very hard to keep as still as possible. “Come on!” she called, ears laid flat against her skull as she stared up at the two remaining palmies. “Hurry!”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/08/2011 3:52 PM

[[... x.x I'm sorry, I didn't notice you posted and I know I'm over the time limit so if you want me to leave, I will.]]

Speks looked at the metal thing, it looked like it would work, maybe? Only one way to figure it out. The little squeaker gingerly took it from the palmie and hoisted it into the hole in the lock. He really had no idea what he was doing, but eh, it couldn't be all that difficult right? All you had to do was stick it in there and move it around a bit, right?

Well, turns out he was wrong. It took a lot longer than the few seconds he had anticipated, dragging out for what seemed like hours until he heard a soft click and it was open. Speks was elated. He had begun to suspect he wouldn't be able too, but, there it was. He had done it. A smug look took over the sqeakers face as he began to open the door for his ego seemed to have doubled with that one simple act.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Soriana » 01/12/2011 11:32 PM

His expression grew more puzzled by the second. "'Electrocute?' Is it a method of torture? I doubt it would compare to the horrors I have witnessed." Senkar shook it off. "I was brought here in a smaller vessel. I remember the feel of it, though I never saw what it looked like. Where would they house such a craft?"

[22]

(Blah post because my brain is fried.)

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/13/2011 12:54 AM

Fuyuki blinked as he studied the damage done to the dinghy. "Well, I think we'll have to walk the rest of the way," he said, looking at Forge with a tinge of worry. As a feline with Thassalophobia, Fuyuki was not going to enjoy this. He carefully stepped out of the boat, Forge on his shoulder, into the clear, blue-green-tinted water. To his relief, the water just barely met the top of his boots; with enough fancy footwork, or in this case careful footwork, he just might be able to get to the beach without letting any uninvited creatures into his shoes.

Gently, trying his best not to make too many waves, Fuyuki trudged forward through the water. He made sure to avoid the glowing coral, as it appeared dangerous for some reason. His foot got caught on a lumpy pink coral bit, and he stumbled a bit, letting a small amount of cold ocean water into his boot. A violent shiver went up his spine as he attempted to steady himself by waving his arms wildly. It would be quite a hilarious scene to watch, if anyone was watching.

Finally out of desperation, Fuyuki grabbed his sword, unsheathed it, and plunged it into the dirt below to steady himself. "Hmm... Maybe I could use this..." he murmured, pulling his sword out of the sand. He looked ahead a few feet and saw a rather frightening-looking eel, mouth agape, staring at him. He slowly swished his sword back and forth in front of the snakelike creature, and as he hoped it would, it darted away at a high speed. Forge clicked his approval of his friend's idea, then tugged in the direction of the beach. Fuyuki smiled and walked forward in the same careful fashion, slowly waving his sword back and forth in front of him in the water to scare off any creatures, dangerous or otherwise.

(27) (22)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 01/14/2011 8:17 AM

MillietheWarrior

"It's like that." The Common Palmie dryly noted, watching it's friend jump overboard. "Nothing amuses it for more than a few seconds at a time."

The Purple one dipped it's head in agreement, but still remained close to the Common one, who appeared to be somewhat of an older sibling of it. Some sort of family tie anyway.

But the two paid heed to the Lucain's advice and  (not without some some panicky flustering) jumped into the water. They landed pretty much right by Alpha, so struggling to make their way over to her wasn't such a big deal.
The Water Palmie lazily paddled over to the pair, inspecting their process, before hanging behind to slowly tail behind the Lucain and to keep an eye on the boat.

"How far to the shore?" The little Purple Palmie asked curiously.

Celtic
((It's fine this time. There's to be no one after you, therefore... I kinda consider the rule to be unofficially obsolete?))

And the little Palmie was quite happy with it's new friend's skills too, so that might have been another ego boost to the small Squeaker.

"Yay! Now. Lets get moving. My watcher might be back soon to thrash me for not doing my job well or something!" It commented with enthusiasm. Weird for someone who had spoken about getting a beating in that cheerful tone, right? "The rest of the way is unlocked. It's just climbing a ladder and avoiding the losers on the deck."

And if this Squeaker couldn't swim... then it's plans might all be in vain. Oh well, some excitement would sure make it's day.

Soriana

"Electrocuted...?" The Palmie queried in disbelief. Okay, they were running for their lives, but seriously did this guy no nothing? There were even no electronics aboard the ship and the Palmie knew about them. "It's like... uh.. uh. Fire that runs through your body and can briefly paralyze you. If you're lucky."

Quoll burst through the hinged door after the Lucain, growling and cawing savagely to the startled crew mates watching the scene, not really registering what was going on. The Palmie glanced around at the crowd and spat at a nearby Bruma in disgust.
They weren't surrounded per say, rather there were crew members scattered around the deck gazing at the scene with baffled and dumbfounded looks on their faces. There were two Bruma, a Kuchi Nagi on the deck and three Rengosett and a Batti up in the ropes.

"What on Evelon are you looking at!?" The Sygriff roared. "Move!"

"Dear Yepha..." The Palmie scowled. "There's a longboat at the mast. Hurry."

It clung to the soft fur of the Lucain, watching the two Bruma advance threateningly on the pair. Quoll stepped back, confident that his crew could deal with the threat. Ugh, if this Lucain couldn't make it through the two Bruma, then it would have to take matters into it's own hands. It wasn't the number one trouble making rebel on this ship for no reason.

Zapdragon555
((You've got one more post, then you can leave. You are now on the shore. Or at least in the vicinty of it.))

After continueing in this fashion for quite some time, it appeared that the Kuhna man's idea was quite effective. The moonlight flashed off the sword as it was waved backwards and forth, bringing smaller fish to investigate but scaring the larger fish and predators off, believing that there was a predator out there. Plus, the water was too shallow for Werebetta, Gorgeel or Bandol, all being extremely dangerous out in these waters.

And it looked like you had found the shore after that long walk. So that was always a good thing too, especially if the Kuhna was Thalassophobic.

And after that heroic effort... all you had to show for it was that little wrist watch that Forge had instead of a shackle around his wrist.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/16/2011 8:00 PM

Alpha stayed as still as was possible in the water as the Palmies clambered on her back. She dipped down a little, and her paws churned furiously to keep her head above the surface. “You’re heavier than I thought,” she quipped in amusement, though it was punctuated by a sharp sneeze to get the water out of her nose. “It’s not too far,” Alpha replied, keeping the water Palmie in her sights to make sure it didn’t wander off. “Just a little ways. The boat is moored in deeper water to avoid beaching it, so it’s a bit of a swim.” As she said this, her paws were already working in bringing them towards the shore. Her ears were flattened against her head to keep out the water, nose above the surface by inches. A sharp wave broke behind her, aiding her progress and driving them close to shore. She was almost there.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext