Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Untitled [Private Duskie & I]

Postby Mousen » 11/15/2010 2:09 PM

Tristan looked around the quaint beach, in the summer it was full of tourists, but not now. Now, in the earlier part of winter the only people you'd see would be the occasional dog walker or an avid history fan. Tristan himself had came here, just to escape infact. He'd been avoiding his parent's phone calls for the better part of the year and now with Christmas approaching they'd taken to randomly turning up. He knew they were only trying to make amends but he really couldn't forgive them that easily. They had yet to accept the fact he was who he was nor acknowledge Tansen's existence. Not that the common kuhna cared what Tristan's parents thought of him, after all he was made of slightly tougher stuff than Tristan.

He'd always been the more sensitive of the two, Tristan. While Tansen tended to think things over before acting Tristan always reacted first, it was who he was and he was resolute not to speak to his parents until they'd been civil to his partner. The cake kuhna shivered slightly in the cold sea wind and he hugged his tan duffle coat tighter around him, his stripy pale coloured scarf whipping around his face. He wished he'd brought a hat or earmuffs for that matter, it was freezing. He walked along the beach front, glancing occasionally at the odd shop front or window as they already displayed their candy coloured Christmas decorations. He loved Christmas it was probably his favourite time of year, even if the romantic side of him was fond of St Valentine's day, it was just a shame all in all that it wasn't likely to be much fun this year what with Tansen being constantly busy with his work and his parents being a constant bother over his shoulder. Still, he thought, there was certainly people less fortunate than him around.

(Title fail. XP )

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Untitled [Private Duskie & I]

Postby MythicDusk » 11/15/2010 2:24 PM

The Glacial Slynx felt more at home in the cold weather than anywhere else. It had been years. Years! And yet, she still wasn't over him. The bleeder took great joy in this. His cackling laughter echoed in her ear as he hung onto the tufts of fur that rose from her shoulders, her lithe form moving swiftly in gentle footsteps, her strides long and purposeful, she flicked her tail slightly with annoyance when the void bleeder dug it's small claws into her shoulder. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?" The bleeder hissed, taking great joy in hurting this creature. "No." The Slynx's violet eyes were focused on her paws. Able to feel every pebble, every grain of sand or salt beneath her feet.

"Would you pay attention?" The bleeder snarled, tearing at the fur on her shoulder, the Slynx hissed angrily, her ears laying back and her small tail fluffed out, snapping at the bleeder on her shoulder, whom jumped off. The Slynx then looked up and saw the young man. She looked away quickly, turning to leave. "Draig, 'Cmon." The Bleeder hissed at her. "You do not tell me what do do, Woman!"

At this comment, the Slynx hurled herself forward, pinning the small creature beneath her paws, her ears laying back and her lips peeled back to reveal her long, sharp teeth. "Care to say that again, rodent?" The bleeder snarled and blood sprayed the Slynx's face. "I said, Everwinter, that you do not order me." Everwinter batted the bleeder aside with one deft swipe, snarling and then sitting on her haunches, whimpering, trying to get the foul-smelling blood off her face.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/15/2010 2:40 PM

Startled from his thoughts, Tristan looked up, only to see a slynx and a bleeder, their words were rather harsh and he couldn't help but dislike the bleeder on first glance. Despite being in human form a small growl built up in his throat. Shaking that off he walked toward the slynx, concern apparent in his pink eyes.

"I-is eveything allright?" His voice was a little higher than one would expect, he also carried a very strong classic British accent. He couldn't help but be slightly worried for the glacial slynx, it seemed to be her bleeder, while the couple of bleeder's he knew had always been rather kind considerate things just desperate to help their master's, this one on the other hand seemed like the vilest sort of thing, had he been a little bit braver he might have had the nerve to give it a good kick, no doubt it deserved it.

Yet another blast of cold air came of the sea, Tristan muttered something, no doubt about the temperature before pulling his overly long scarf over his ears. It really was a beastly day.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 11/15/2010 2:58 PM

Everwinter gave off a gentle mewl, the violet of her eyes turning red around the edges, tears welling and threatening to spill over. She continued to paw at her face, her nose beginning to run. She began to rub her face on the sand in a desperate attempt to get rid of the foul-smelling blood. Draig stood up and began to cackle. "What's wrong, Eve? The blood smell a bit bad? Does it hurt your eyes?" He sat back on the sand, clutching it's small abdomen as he gave off a harsh, cackling laugh at the femme's pain.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/15/2010 3:04 PM

He was normally the peaceful sort, laid back, if you will. Though seeing the poor creature in that much pain was a little much for Tristan, as nonchalantly as he was able he grabbed a large rock of the sand and abruptly dropped it where the bleeder was, he didn't bother to see if it had hit it's mark. Hurriedly he bent down to the glacial creature, kneeling on the damp sand he held out a perfectly white handkerchief. "Ma'am, I don't believe it's the best idea to be doing that you'll get both sand and blood in your eyes. You'll be in a worse fix then."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/15/2010 3:41 PM

Eve looked up at him with reddening eyes and sat on her haunches, mewling gently and waiting for him to wash her face, her nose running fiercely and saliva now dripping from her jaw, her eyes running. The bleeder somehow managed to wiggle himself from beneath the rock, dusting himself off with his short, stuffy arms and sat on the rock, watching them with a tilted head. "Thank you for this." The Slynx whispered, her fur matted with sand, salt and dark bleeder blood.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/16/2010 1:45 PM

"It's no problem." Tristan replied after a moment, dabbing the sticky, black, bleeder blood from her face. He couldn't help but feel bad for the slynx it was clear she was being completely tortured by that bleeder of hers. His curious nature was practically begging him to ask about the bleeder though it would have been very impolite to do so, after all such things were often full of bad memories and obviously broken hearts. "I'm Tristan by the way." he said, even sounding lame in his own ears.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/16/2010 2:33 PM

The slynx smiled slightly. "I'm Everwinter, and my bleeder is Draig." The bleeder took up it's usual pose on her shoulder, holding onto the tufts of fur, foul-smelling blood dripping onto her leg. His small eyes watched the male's every movement and every flinch Eve made when he found a slightly tender spot. Her nose, upon close inspection was dotted with scars, and her fur seemed to be slightly like a patchwork, only upon close inspection could you notice the small bald spots where scars remained.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/17/2010 7:28 PM

Tristan met the bleeders gaze, despite the fact he was often portrayed as being the most mild mannered of people he had a tenacious streak that ran deep, once Tristan decided he didn't like someone it took alot to change his mind on the matter. After several moments he noticed the many scars that littered the sad unfortunate slyx's nose, he couldn't believe how anything would be so cruel. Maybe he was soft, he'd always been a little bubble wrapped by his parents but even he knew that this was something very unusual and very sad.

"...What has the world done to you?" he said, suddenly, even surprising himself. All tact and subtlety gone in a moment of complete openness. Sometimes it was best to keep your mouth shut, surprisingly Tristan was firm in the belief that this wasn't one of those times.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/17/2010 7:51 PM

Eve winced slightly, moving her face away from him. She stood and began moving away, she didn't know this man, and this man didn't know her. He didn't want to know what the 'world' had done to her. It was silly, but Draig was her world. As mean as he was to her, Eve would never get rid of him willingly. Draig was mean, and he did hurt her, but he also comforted her. When she cried at night, it was Draig whom curled up beside her and petted her with his small hands 'till she slept, it was Draig who would always keep her safe, who would keep her away from mean people, and draw her towards the nice. Draig had his own special way of watching out for her, even if it did seem mean to other people.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/18/2010 2:53 PM

Okay, scratch that. Maybe careful tact had been the way to go. Oops? There was no point dwelling on it, now. His mind was made up, no matter how long it took he was going to try and help this slynx. It was perhaps a mix of his stubbornness and his caring nature, once he'd decided something it took alot to make him back down.

He wasn't sure whether to play it by ear or go for some sort of strategy, despite the goal just being to brighten up this down trodden animal's day. As it happened, Tristan being one that really only thought with his heart, for a long time he looked like he was going to say something, but he thought better of it, it wasn't a good idea to tell his life story to a stranger.

(I swore I posted here yesterday. XD; )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/18/2010 5:30 PM

Eve began to walk away, her head low with Drag softly running his small, clawed hand across her ear, comforting her slightly. She eventually flicked her ear away from his grip and he softly rubbed the base of it, sniffing slightly in an attempt to keep the foul-smelling blood off the Slynx's leg. "It will get better." His soft, raspy voice spoke to her softly as he continued to rub her ear and she gave off a small purr. "Thank you, Draig."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/20/2010 7:22 PM

"Oh darn." he muttered to himself. What had he got himself into today? "Hey! Hey you! ... Everwinter!" Tristan ran to keep up with the slynx. "Allright, okay. I'm not good at this, and y'know... I-I'm just trying to help-- I know I'm not good at being a shrink or whatever, but I want to help, maybe you just want me to go away and I will, if you like. I've been through a rough patch lately, it's probably no where near as bad as what you've been through my petty problems are just that; petty." He should really stop babbling, though it seemed he'd gone into the sort of awkward state where you wanted to say something that the other might not like. "And erm... Yeah, if you need someone sane to talk to, or atleast sane-ish, I've got all day, all week if you like, I'm just trying to help." Gosh that was awkward, Tristan was really no good around people, infact he was usually atrocious with them.

Tristan made somewhere between a high pitched squeal and a cry of 'Zu'hai' as he tripped over a large pebble landing flat on his face in the cold, slightly damp sand. "Bother." he moaned, spitting out some sand as he stood up, brushing the little salty particles from his coat and scarf. No matter where he went he just couldn't seem to stop making an idiot of himself.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/30/2010 6:06 PM

Everwinter's violet eyes sparked with humor, a smile beginning to tug at her lips. "Shall we go somewhere where you can't fall over, then?" She turned towards the walkway bordering the beach and stopped for a moment, looking over her shoulder at the young man, her front right paw in the air as he leant forward slightly, as if waiting for permission to move. The bleeder sat between her shoulder blades, wriggling slightly and nestling itself in the Slynx's thick, warm fur.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/03/2010 9:11 PM

"Please." he said nodding, a faint blush of embarrassment colouring his his normally pale face. He caught up with her swiftly giving the slynx a slightly sheepish smile. "So, if I haven't done anything else, I've atleast amused you by humiliating myself, right?" He didn't seem to be too bothered by that fact, why on the contrary his usual silly grin was plastered over his face. He glanced to his side a few times making sure she was still following.

(Fail post. D8 )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next