Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Untitled [Private Duskie & I]

Postby MythicDusk » 12/03/2010 9:21 PM

Eve smiled and hopped onto a park bench, seating herself on it and moving over, giving Tristan enough room to sit. The bleeder gave a small whine of protest, slipping off her back and sitting between her legs, pressing itself against the warm fur of her tender stomach, falling asleep again. The slynx smiled softly, shifting one paw and resting it in front of him so he was slightly covered and protected from the slight wind chill.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 01/07/2011 4:22 PM

Tristan smiled slightly and sat down near the rather unusual slynx. "I hope you don't mind me prying and all, Everwinter. I'm like, awful at helping people. Since I tend to just do something silly like chase after them and almost get hit by a car or something." His expression was slightly sheepish. Tristan was well aware of the fact he was rambling again, but it was how he passed the time and really he'd rather have her say something important first than upset her by asking a question she'd rather not answer.

(Sorry for the wait~ <333 )

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 11:37 AM

Everwinter chuckled slightly at the thought, the small bleeder shifting slightly. "I'm guessing you're wondering how Draig here came to be. Well, my mate was killed. In fact, he killed himself." she said softly, her voice becoming strangled. "Right infront of me. He was standing on the edge of a cliff, he said he wanted to show me something, then he just...Jumped. He just smiled at me and jumped, and that was it. The fact that he killed himself isn't what hurts me the most, it's the fact that he never old me why." She shook her head as tears began to escape, her lips pulling back into a tight grimace. "I'm sorry." She said simply.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/26/2011 7:37 PM

Tristan was shocked, infact he was beyond shocked. Infact he was horrified, had he not been trying to cheer Everwinter up, it would have taken him alot longer to say something. "E-Everwinter, I-I'm so sorry. You didn't have to tell me a thing, it must have been terrible, I mean." He spoke hurried, tripping over his words. "I mean, I mean that I've got no idea what I mean. I'm so sorry." Oh dear, he was really hopeless when he was trying to act as an agony aunt, wasn't he? "Oh d-don't cry, you'll m-make me cry too. Then we'll all be in b-bother. I howl when I cry, I'll get arrested for being a public nuisance or something."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 03/27/2011 10:05 AM

Everwinter smiled softly, a small, trilling laugh escaping from between her lips. "I'm sorry, this isn't the time to laugh, but just the thought of that makes me smile." She looked over to the young man. "Thank you, Tristan. You have made my day unbelivably better. And thank you for letting me talk to you. No-one really lets me." Her lips pulled into a soft frown as she looked away from him, her ears laying back as she covered Draig with her paw, feeling him shiver.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer