Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Does the Sun Make You Crazy? {P; Atoli and I PG-13}

Postby Atoli01 » 01/07/2012 10:26 PM

When Neku had started talking, I quickly looked over at him. I shrugged at his question, but gave him a rather stern look. Or at least, I thought it was. "We're not just gonna act like you're not hurt. Listen, if it starts hurting again, just tell us~" I smiled at him before looking over at Maki. "So, any ideas on your end? I've got nothing."

Maki grinned, and honestly? It made me worried. It would make any sane person feel that way. "Shopping!" I blinked several times in surprise. I really wasn't expecting her reply to be so normal. "B-but, who's money would we use?" I didn't have enough money to spend on shopping, considering I had to make my money stretch for the most part. "Grandma's!" I looked over at her curiously, silently urging her to continue. "She has tons of money. Plus, she left some money for us to splurge a little bit. So how about it guys?" Both of us smiled, obviously counting as a yes for me. I looked over at Neku, waiting for his reply to the idea.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Previous