Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Sunshine, Seashells, and... Watches? {{Auntie and I; PG-

Postby Atoli01 » 09/24/2011 1:49 AM

I was a little shocked at his outburst, and simply blinked a couple times, trying to take his words in. I was silent for a minute, but sighed. "I... I dunno... I don't really think that you even did anything, per se. Like... I dunno... Just forget I ever said anything, okay?" I bit my lip and frowned a little. There was a chance I was starting to regain my memories, but do you know how slim it was? I didn't want to give him any false hope, either.

At what he had said next though, I laughed a little bit. He always talked so much. "Ah, whatever. He's waited for me before. And anyways, I think he was coming later in the day. I'd say he probably has a couple more hours left, I dunno." I could just picture him going to the beach and having every girl within a five mile radius flirt with the guy. Happened all the time. "And anyways, I have my call phone back at the hotel."

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Previous