Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/05/2008 11:33 AM

Breezepaw gulped as he heard the rustling of the giant wings from behind. "I must rely on my smarts to save me." He said to himself. "Wait a second....I can fly? Yes, I believe so! I must use my quick flight to help me." He twisted himself, ejecting into the crisp air. The Turkzillas followed, one smacking the ground with a shudder. Breezepaw smiled. "Stupid beast..." He muttered.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/05/2008 11:36 AM

Breezepaw gulped as he heard the rustling of the giant wings from behind. "I must rely on my smarts to save me." He said to himself. "Wait a second....I can fly? Yes, I believe so! I must use my quick flight to help me." He twisted himself, ejecting into the crisp air. The Turkzillas followed, one smacking the ground with a shudder. Breezepaw smiled. "Stupid beast..." He muttered.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/07/2008 7:12 PM

Tiki looked behind him, nearly knocking into a brown rock. "Come on, guys! At least, PRETEND you have some game!" For the first time, the Turkzilla talked to Tiki. "We may have more game than you think!" He squawked. The Turkzilla ruffled his feathers and dived at the running Albie. "Oh nonononononono!" Tiki yelped.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/10/2008 10:24 AM

Breezepaw swirled into the air and scanned around. "I need a place to hide." He muttered to himself. Spotting a hole, Breezepaw flew right down into it. The 4 Turkzillas darted quickly after their prey. Breezepaw sheltered himself inside, snuggling deep into the bark. There was a loud THUMP! as a Turkzilla flew right into the heavily built tree. The branches swayed, and Breezepaw closed his wings to protect him from the breeze.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/20/2008 4:17 PM

Tiki looked around wildly for a place to hide. He spotted a tiny hole, and wondered whether he should try to fit or not. The snapping of jaws just behind his tail told him yes. He dived a luckily, he squeezed right under the log blocking the entrance. Perking his ears, he listened for any sign of the Turkzillas, and the heavy beating of wings alerted him. Man oh man, where was Breezepaw?
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/14/2008 3:50 PM

Breezepaw was hoping to save his life. "Maybe if I push back on the tree, I can give that Turkzilla a good whack!" Unfolding his wings, and flapping as hard as hit wings to go, Breezepaw fanned the opposite way, and felt the poorly built tree moving. "Yes....yes....NOW!" At once, he stopped flapping, and the tree flung foward. "Caw...caw...SQWAK!" He heard a rumbled cry...then silence. Breezepaw was being flung into the opposite of the forest.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/22/2008 4:00 PM

Tiki looked around for a way out. "Dangit, Tiki! Your a dog! Dig!" Turning around, with much uncomfort, he began using his sharp claws to dig a small tunnel. In took a while to dig a nice hole he could fit through, but it was worth it to live. The heavy beating of wings grew louder, and Tiki realized the Turkzillas were trying to move the heavy log. Tiki finished his dig when a sudden outpour of water came upon him. "Grblblbglgblgbgelbelblelbelb!"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/31/2008 8:13 AM

"WOOOOAHHHH!" Breezepaw yelled. Using his tiny, blue wings to halt himself, he took a sigh of relief. Hopefully that had made the Turkzillas lose his trail. But just in case, he would go the opposite way. Heading downwards, a sudden thought crossed his mind. "Oh man, I left Tiki!" Taking a deep breath, the brave Ferricoon blasted off to find his friend.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 07/27/2008 3:39 PM

OOC: Kind of bored with it now, so both pets have left.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Previous