Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

The Great Search of the Palmie! (PRIVATE)

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 5:59 PM

Noel Albie

RikkiTikkiTavi walked along the beach, a determined look on his face. Today he was going on the most important journey of his lifetime. He was going to look for a Palmie. He desperatley wanted one, and he really wanted to please Amber. Nothing would stop him from getting what he wanted, nothing at all.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 6:35 PM

Tiki smiled as he came upon a Plam Tree forest. In his hand, he carried a bucket of saltwater. He loved wild animals, and research told him that Palmie's LOVED saltwater. He looked around, before heading inside the forest. Since it was hot by the beach, tiki found great comfort from the shelter provided by the trees. He sat down and poured the bucket of water on a giant leaf. This could create a bowl for the Palmie to drink. He then ran home, for he would see if there was n fact a Palmie.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 8:01 PM

The next day Tiki arrived, and saw that in fact the water was missing! He calmed himself. It could have ben any random animal who was thirsty. But still a little flame of hope burned in him. He decided to do the same thing again, and see if a second "animal" who come along. He grabbed a bucket and ran to the ocean. He fswam out until the water reached his knees and filled the bucket with water. He then ran back to the forest, back to his spot, and poured the water into the leaf. Then he went home.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/28/2007 9:44 PM

The next day Tiki cam back, and sure enough the water was gone. He smiled. He then reached into his backpack and pulled out a small treat. Amber had told him that maybe the water had evaporated, so if the treat was one tomorrow, that certaintly proved that there was a live Palmie here. And because it was a Palmie treat, no other animal would find much taste in it. He set it beside the water, and ran back home.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/29/2007 7:54 PM

The next day Tiki headed back, and with suprise.....the Palmie treat was gone! He laughed and smiled, that meant that there could be a Palmie nearby. Or it could have been a passing one.....but Tiki liked to believe in his first choice. "Yes!" he whisper-yelled, not wantiing to scare any lurking Palmie's off. He grabbed his backpack, and without second thoughts, started making his way around the forest.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 11/30/2007 5:14 PM

Tiki wandered among the bushes. He could have sworn he heard noises, but decided against it. He squinted his eyes, trying to make any glimpse of a Palmie. But nothing came. He took out a yellow notepad from his pack, unclipped the pen, and started writing:

Today I looked hard, but nothing came. I have left saltwater and treats, things of which Palmie's love, but yet no gravy. I mean Palmies. I will continue to look, and record things down here. SO here I go!

Tiki put everything back before continuing his journey.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/02/2007 1:17 PM

Tiki continued. He pushed his paws through the vines of the forest, and wandered deeper and deeper into the forest. "Wow, this place is like the jungle." He said, pulling out his compass. "Well, since Palmies love the beach, I'll head south." He turned around and head south.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/04/2007 8:41 PM

Tiki continued to walk and walk, until he found himself in a position where he couldn't walk anymore. "Am I lost?" he asked the compass, half expecting it to answer him. He opened his backpack and pulled out a small tent. "Well, I guess I better set up for the night." He pushed a button, and tossed it several feet from where he was. It popped up with no problem. Dragging his backpack with him, he stepped into the tent, and pulled out his journal.

Today I have searched more and more, and yet STILL no gravy. If I wrote to any of my friends, they would probaly say this is a waste of my time. But I know it's not. All of the facts prove there was or is a Palmie here. I just wish I could find it.....
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/06/2007 6:18 PM

Tiki sighed as she curled in to sleep. The soft hum of the crickets sang to him, like his mother would have. But she was still back as the Pen, and he missed her more than ever now. He shut his eyes, but the anxiety of being able to catch a Pamie was too great. He really wanted one, so how could he sleep? WHOOSH! A hard knock of wind hit the side of his tent, so tiki pulled out a blanket. Using his teeth, he spread it on himself. Then he layed back his head, and slowly fell asleep....
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/08/2007 2:21 PM

Crack. Tiki woke up with a jump, and shivered. He was pretty sure he had heard something.....something outside. He scrambled for his knife, and slowly stepped outside. The chill from the night's wind sent shivers downh his back. "Oh my." he said,looking around. He couldn't see anything, so he had to rely on his hearing. He slowly moved about, trying to sense anything that might have been close.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/10/2007 2:39 PM

Tiki walked slowly around his tent, he knife tightly gripped between his jaws. He looked around, and was frightened greatly. Why hadn't he stayed home in the first place? Why did he want a Palmie oh so badly? He sighed and whipped his tail around. He blinked his hazel eyes in hopes of seeing anything. This was pretty scary. He slowly mde his way back into the tent, and looked around once more before setting the knife at his paws and sleeping lightly.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/10/2007 6:23 PM

Tiki smiled as he dreamt a wonderful dream:

Tiki walked along the beach, laughing. Palmera, his Palmie, had just told him about a hilarious joke. Palmera then tagged Tiki before hopping off down the shoreline. Tiki yelped with suprise than ran after his friend. "Wait, that's not fair!" He yelled. Palmera found it hard to believe him, he was laughing so hard. Tiki was having a lot of fun.....

"Yay." Tiki whispered. He awoke with a jult to realize it had just been a dream. "Huh?" He looked around and sighed. He was NOT on the beach, and he still did NOT have a Palmie.....
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/11/2007 5:34 PM

Tiki sighed and rested. But anxiety would not let him sleep, so he pulled out a book from his backpack. "Moby Dick" it read, and tiki flipped to the first page. The setting started out as a beach, and Tiki's heart fell. He really wanted a Palmie, and no matter what he did he thought of one. Then he glared at the book and stuffed it in his backpack. After packing up everything he had taken out, he came out of his tent. He was going to go look for a Palmie, no matter what. He was going to work for it....and he was going to work hard.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/12/2007 6:20 PM

Tiki pushed bushes out of his way as he searching every nook and cranny, desperatley trying to find a Shizno. He sniffed the saly sea air, and sighed. He loved the serene forest, and wondered if he should turn back. But then he decided since Palmie's loved water, there would be no point to go deeper. Suddenly his nose came over a strong, stinky scent. He covered his nose with his paws and trudged father. He came to a large oak tree, and he peered inside. There was a skunk in a face off with a squirrel. He laughed softly and continued his journey.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/15/2007 4:47 PM

Tito looked around in the forest as he walked. He could hear the soft hum of the birds and the slight crash of the ocean. At least he wasn't TOO far. He sniffed the air again, but this time there was no smell. He sighed, he had hoped to smell a Palmie. He checked him compass to check if he was going south, and smiled when it said he was. So he continued.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Next