Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

The Most Awesome Pirate! [Open?PM to join][M:L,V,G?]

Postby Kylo » 05/11/2012 1:48 PM

The wayward, and very lost in all sense of the word, ferrikoon padded along the salty beach aimlessly. He was a mortal now, all thanks to the damned allies and Russia, and as such no longer had anything really to do. He kick at a large deposit of salt and yelled loudly. He was now some furry ferret like thing with wings and trapped in a strange world where no one he knew but that damned Russia could be found. He yelled again and slumped to the ground in anger. He used to be the great and awesome Prussia, now all he was is Gilbert. Just plain old Gilbert. He didn't want to be here, and he certainly didn't want to be an animal. At least if he had to be one why couldn't he be something totally awesome like those dogs with spikes on their backs? Sighing he looked out at the sea and frowned in thought.

Gilbert suddenly smiled widely and laughed out loud. Well if he couldn't be a country anymore maybe he could be something just as awesome! He got up and flapped his wings lifting himself into the air. With a cocky grin he zoomed out towards the town to gather some supplies. There was no way he would fail now, he would be awesome again, no even more awesome! He would be........a pirate!

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Re: The Most Awesome Pirate! [Open?PM to join][M:L,V,G?]

Postby Wyvern » 05/16/2012 1:52 AM

Oh, the Dead coast. Something that despite it is literally dead, might have something amusing in it. A dark wolf padded through the salty coast, walking as if he was heading to the beach. Its been quite a while since he's been outdoors, and he found the weather very pleasant. Ivan lied down, shaking his wings and slowly placing them on the ground. He lifted his head, gazing into the water. It was very calming, untill he saw a flash of White and Red pass by. "Oh my... I wonder what that could be." He said while his ears twitched, carefully lifting himself off the sand. He looked around again, smiling to himself as he walked to where he last saw the running being. Maybe this could be funner than expected.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1298
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/16/2012 6:53 PM

Quite ironically, as Gilbert was flying out towards the town to become a pirate, a pirate ship appeared on the ocean horizon. It was a beautiful wooden boat with three tall masts that had white sails flapping in the wind on them. On the side, written in blue paint, were the words The Blue Tide.
ImageImage

There were two Paragon standing on the deck of the ship, watching it move towards the Dead Coast. The first one was a blue Windgill with big, golden wings and gold bracelets around his legs, which jangled every time he moved. The second was a more greenish-blue Ambia with fewer accessories, but she had a purple mane that somehow looked like it was dyed that color. They were snuggled up against each other, suggesting that they were mates.

"So Tara," the Windgill said to his partner, "we're going to stop by the Dead Coast to reload on supplies. They've got a lot of salt here, you know, so much that it just washes up in big globs onto the beaches. We could use some more salt for our cooking and stuff. Other than that it's kind of boring...but I'll try to take you somewhere nice."

"Haha," Tara laughed, "I hope you don't plan on raiding the town, do you Vell?"

"Nahhh," Vell answered, shaking out his lovely blue mane. "There isn't much to raid, honestly...unless you're that desperate to get some salt." They laughed together at his joke. "Anyways...I think we'll be there in ten minutes or so. Help me get the crew ready, will ya?"

"Of course," Tara replied. The Paragon turned away from the deck and began walking around the rest of the ship, hollering out orders to their shipmates.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/19/2012 6:14 PM

Gilbert had not noticed the cain he had rushed nor the ship that was about to dock. He was too busy trying to think of the things he needed for a ship and how to find a crew. He realized it would be a lot of work to run a ship, but he was determined to see his idea through to the end.

He arrived soon in town and began to right away look for anyone selling a ship. He could have the supplkies in the world, but they would be for nothing if he did not have a ship. He asked each and every perason he saw if they had one for sale but had found no one who was willing to sell theirs to him. he scowled grumpily and wonder if he'd have to resort to building one himself.

It was then that he noticed a canine out of the corner of his eyes. A very familiar canine. He shrunk back to the most shadowy placehe could find and watched the cursed yonyuu of course he could be wrong about who it was. There was more than one cursed yonyuu in the world after all. Afet a while of watching he decided that it couldn't possibly be the yonyuuu he thought it was and went back to searching for anyone who could help him.

He then noticed two new faces, both of which were paragon. he grinned and ran up to them. They looked promising to him and very much like pirates themselves. "Hey there! You guys wouldn't happen to know were a guy can get a ship would you?"

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/11/2012 9:53 PM

Soon enough, The Blue Tide had anchored itself at a mostly empty dock. Tara and Vell left the ship with two men, leaving the rest of the crew to do work on board. They walked into the town, earning suspicious stares from people wary of pirates, but they did not do anything pirate-y at all. They were here to do some supply shopping, that was all.

It was easy enough to find a salt vendor, and because salt was cheap at the Dead Coast, they bought two large bags of the mineral, handing the bags to one of their crew members to take back onto the ship. At a small liquor shop, the two Paragon purchased several bottles of rum, handing it to the other crew member. This left Tara and Vell all by themselves. They exited the store, chatting quietly with each other, before they ran into a rather energetic Ferrikoon

"A ship?" Tara echoed. "Well...I think there was a shipbuilder down at the southern pier. We docked our own ship near there, actually. We could take you there- if my mate is ok with it, that is." She glanced at Vell, who nodded.

"It's fine," Vell chuckled. "Yeah, we can lead you there. What's your name? I'm Vell Rickavit, and this is my wife, Tara."

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate