Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Kittyms » 09/15/2007 12:20 PM

"Wow," Calcifer said, his eyes wide open. "That's amazing!! I wish something interesting would happen to me."

"No you don't," Rikki said, his voice low. "It's not as fun as it seems." His eyes were still fixed on the ocean, but it seemed like there was a little more life in him.

"Are you feeling better?" the Candle Lubshi asked, poking the Ferrikoon gently.

"Yes, I guess," he said, then stretched out on his back, to stare up at the sky. "I want to hear some more stories, though. I really like stories." Calcifer looked over at Fathom, wondering if the Hollow pet had any more stories to tell.

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 09/15/2007 12:24 PM

Fathom smiled as Rikki seemed to be getting more and more lively now. Of course, it would take some time before he would be fine again, but it was a good sign.

He rubbed his chin. "Hmm... Well, I believe I do have some sort of story to tell. I believe it's related to the one who's saved me." He paused, trying to remember. "I believe I would have another story to tell, yes," he told the two youngsters.

[Fathom: 15 -- Level Up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/15/2007 7:41 PM

"Would you please tell us it?" Rikki asked, still staring at the clouds. He wrapped his bushy tail around his body like a blanket, and closed his eyes, listening.

"Ooh, yes, please?" Calcifer said, sitting up. He saw that these stories seemed to be making the Ferrikoon feel better, and to tell the truth, he liked them, too.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/19/2007 6:06 PM

(Shrewd, you still there? Do you think we should finish this roleplay up?)

"I'm so glad you were there to save me," the Ferrikoon said, looking over at Fathom. "Thank you. Your story made me feel so much better, too."

"Don't worry, Rikki, you'll be better in no time," Calcifer said, patting him on his furry forearm. "Remember how you always bounced back? I bet by the time Fathom has finished his other story, you'll be back to normal."

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/22/2007 1:11 PM

(I hope you don't mind, Shrewdie, but I'm gonna go ahead and pull my pets out... )

"Hey, Calcifer, Rikki!" Both pets turned, hearing their names called. Their owner, Kitty, approached, beaming. "There you guys are! Are you ready to leave?" She sat down under the tree, and petted Rikki's head softly.

"No," Calcifer said shortly. "Rikki's not feeling so good. He almost drowned.." The Ferrikoon nodded, looking miserable.

"Aww, I'm sure everything will be okay," she said, still petting the Venom Ferrikoon. "But I think it's nearly time for you to come back."

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/22/2007 1:41 PM

"All right," Rikki groaned, getting to his feet. "Let's go, if you want Kitty." To Fathom, he said, "Maybe we can hear your story another time, yes? Goodbye.."

"Bye!" Calcifer cried, waving vigorously, as Kitty picked him up, and walked away. She turned and waved at the Hollow Icthysaur, too, though she didn't know him.

"Goodbye! Thanks for saving Rikki!" Then, both cat/human and her pets disappeared off into the horizon.

[Rikki and Calcifer have now left]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 09/22/2007 1:55 PM

[[*slasp self* x___x;;]]

Fathom nodded. "Alright, young ones." He got up and brushed the sand off of his pelt. "I suppose it's time to leave and walk our separated ways. I shall tell you another story some other time, then."

He waved to Rikki, Calcifer and Kitty, then headed off himself, disappearing after a few steps...

[Fathom: 16 -- Has now left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Previous