Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Rainn's Reign (Self; A,G,L,V)

Postby DeadAlice » 02/12/2015 3:15 PM

Her eyes widen, she searched his face. Questioning why he had asked such a question.

“Mom, I look nothing of you and dad, I don’t understand how I’m your child when I look nothing like you or him. Perhaps, Zuhai made a mistake. I probably, wasn’t the child that you were supposed to be given. You must hate--”.

{DeadAlice}
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 02/12/2015 3:17 PM

I do not hate you.  Don’t you dare say something like that. You may look nothing like me, but you are my son. I have the scars to prove it.”

She started to cry, she pulled him into her arms and he returned the gesture.

“What the hell,” said May, Rainn’s second oldest sister. “What happened? Is dad okay, she asked in a panic. Essa turned her head and shook yes.

{DeadAlice}
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 02/12/2015 3:19 PM

“What the hell,” said May, Rainn’s second oldest sister. “What happened? Is dad okay, she asked in a panic.

Essa turned her head and shook yes.

“We aren’t crying over your father.”

“Then, why are you two crying? You guys scared the shit out of me! I thought I was gonna have to make myself fake cry, which would make my eyes all puffy and shit.”

“May please shut up, this has nothing to do with a selfish girl like you,” her mother replied.

{DeadAlice}
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 02/12/2015 3:20 PM

I don’t understand how you turned out to be such a shit head and have a foul mouth!”

“Oh, yeah?! Well, I don’t know why I have a bitch for a mom!”

Tonya, the oldest and Fay the third oldest opened their room doors.

“May the only bitch here is you. Why don’t you keep your mouth shut,” countered Tonya with her hand on her hip, twisting a smile through her green face mask.

{DeadAlice}
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 02/12/2015 3:21 PM

What did you say to me?!”

“Did your stupidity overflow from your head into your ears? I said to shut the fuck up.”

May ran across the room, jumped over the couch and launched herself on Tonya. Tonya punched her sister’s face in mid-air, blood seemed to pour from her nose like a broken faucet. May quickly grabbed her nose with tears spilling from her eyes, Tonya began to laugh, May then wiped her blood all around her sister’s face.

{DeadAlice}
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 02/12/2015 3:23 PM

Tonya began to scream, Essa quickly rushed over to the fighting girls, however they were already on the ground pulling each others’ hair and scratching one another’s faces. Essa and Fay tried pulling the sisters apart from one another. Rainn’s crying had long ago stopped, he walked over to the kitchen and pulled out two frying pans from a cabinet. He slowly walked over to his family that were scrambling all over the floor. Spreading his arms apart, he then slapped them hard together, creating a huge bang, causing everyone to stop.

“May, you really should stop being such a bitch,” he finished. Essa, Tonya and Fay laughed while May glared at her family.

{DeadAlice}
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous