Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Minchau's Small Tale

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 3:54 AM

“Raz,” said Minchau with his eyes still closed. Raz jumped at the man’s voice suddenly after just thinking about his colorless aura. “Yes sir?,” Raz said carefully. “I’d like to start training with you, do you know what type of training I’m talking about?” Minchau asked while he slowly opened his eyes but continued to look at his tea. “No, I don’t sir, what training are you talking about if I may ask.”
X X X
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 3:56 AM

Minchau smiled at Edith with all the kindness in his eyes. “It’s hard being a parent huh?,” he said with a little mockery in his question.
“I’m not mother! Nor will I ever be!” Edith shouted back, heavy panting.
Minchau laughed at Edith’s outburst, he knew how Edith felt about her aging, but it still didn’t get in the way of mocking her. Edith calmed down, half smiled and then began to laugh along with him.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:48 PM

X X X

Raz followed Minchau outside in the backyard. The yard looked like it came out straight from a painting. Beautiful flowers bloomed everywhere, large trees were grown decades before and the overgrown engulfed the sky. Small patches of light poured through the open spots. Raz continued to follow Minchau further back in the backyard.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:49 PM

Raz watched the aura colors flow like smoke, the emotions of all the living swarmed around him. The feeling wasn’t overwhelming at all, it was actually quite relaxing and he didn’t understand how this could happen. Raz then saw Minchau observing him, Raz brows frowned the aura of colors weren’t surrounding Minchau like there him and all the other living things. Minchau seemed to have a bubble around him of clear fog, Raz could see the other auras surrounding it. Raz almost thought the auras were trying to get through the bubble, but Raz got closer he could see that the auras were avoiding it.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:49 PM

“Raz, your training well began here, there is less contrasting auras around,” Minchau said sitting down. Raz looked at him a little dumbfounded and shocked, how did Minchau know about the auras? “I’m assuming that you are wondering how I know about the auras, yes, I guessed that by the expression you’re giving me child. Raz quickly changed his look from surprise and curiosity to frowning. Minchau laughed at his sudden facial expression change.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:50 PM

“Oh yes, the Raz default face is an excellent choice,” Minchau finished saying. Raz turned his face away from Minchau’s sight the best he could however, he turned back when Minchau began to speak. “I know of the auras because I too can see them and feel their meaning just like you. But, I know how to control mine better.” Minchau motioned for Raz to come and join him on the ground.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:51 PM

Raz walked over to Minchau and sat next to him on the soft grass. The grass themselves have auras too, which gets really overwhelming when looking at them too much. Most of the grass will have the same aura while there would be one with a different color due whatever is wrong with it. When humans get sick they have a special color that they have and so does nature. Raz could tell before the grass would die that there was something wrong because he could see and feel it for himself.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:51 PM

“I’m going to help you control your powers, you must learn this correctly in order to have a decent life without some many distractions,” Minchau said to him gently. “You are freely letting your powers take over your mind, you must have control of your mind. If you don’t you could have a psychological breakdown and forever live in torture. I’ve seen this happen before, I don’t want to see you be the same way.” Raz became a little worried, he wondered who that person was and wanted to ask Minchau a few questions, but Minchau had already gotten up and started walking.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:52 PM

Minchau began explaining to Raz about the origin of his powers. How people learned to use it to their advantage and master it. How people suffered and the power was considered a curse if uncontrolled. How people have lost themselves in their mind and have never come back. Raz took in all this information at once and it stuck to him like super glue, he started to worry more.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Raz questioned Minchau about every detail. Had Minchau repeat something if he didn’t understand it. Minchau was glad to know that he was asking important questions. Liking how Raz easily understood the blessing he was giving and the power it held for him. He also knew that Raz knew well about how the power could backfire on him.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

How Raz was worried about himself and truly wanted to control this power. Minchau could see this child already grow and become someone powerful. Yet, he still worried about whether Raz could seriously control the power deep within him. Minchau and Raz began to practice each day. Training the mind and testing Raz’s concentration.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:53 PM

Soon, they took the training out to the public. Humans with different emotions that flowed out of them freely. Raz easily became overwhelmed, Minchau needed Raz to pull through the pain as much as possible. but, Minchau was also on his toes because he wasn’t about to let Raz lose himself here in a small village. Raz needed this small practice for a larger setting later on in his future.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 06/29/2015 7:54 PM

Raz has always stayed in the house and only goes outside once in a while. Minchau has only kept a few housekeepers around because of Raz. But Raz has been living in the dark too long. He needed this training. This training could give him the strength he needed for the difficult life he’s been living so far.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Minchau could see the signs, Raz wasn’t a normal child. He was left here by his father that had many lovers. So, he never could remember his mother because he was so young when he was with her.  Minchau didn’t know the details of Raz’s mother and how his father managed to get his hands on him. Minchau was deeply angry with Raz’s father for the neglect for his son.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

But, in a way he was grateful for Raz’s father for bring him home because if he hadn’t Minchau would have never gotten another chance at raising a child of his own. Many months had passed since the beginning on Raz’s training and Raz has been slowly blossoming into a happy child. He had successfully completed his training and was begun to act like an other regular boy his age should. Raz was becoming a unknown troublemaker for Minchau, but it was more actually Raz and Minchau were becoming troublemakers for the entire village. Doing stupid pranks, doing dangerous things and laughing until their throats’ hurt.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext