Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: "Freaky Thursday" | Leander & D.Alice

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 09/22/2015 11:26 PM

Maurice watched himself sit down a little too eloquently, he squinted a bit and looked more closely, "Hellen where in the world did you find those pants?" They were hideous and was appalled that they saw the day of light especially on his body. The witch came bumbling back out of her kitchen with a couple cups and a tea pot. "Will that turn us back," he asked looking at it suspiciously as he sat down.

She cackled as she set the tray down, "oh gosh no! This is just some ordinary tea, do want sugar in yours?"

"Uh... I'm really not that thirsty, but uh you know... CHANGE US BACK!" the witch was crazy. He didn't want to have tea while making small talk.

"Oh calm down, I can't make the reversal potion just yet. I need three whole magical dandelion roots, since the potion only takes effect when one falls asleep there needs to be an enhancement in their physic dreams and second sight. That can only happen if dandelion root is added," she informed them as she sipped her tea.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Previous