Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Treasure [Hunt]

Postby amanda784 » 05/29/2021 3:43 AM

This Journal Property of: Aster
(Pictured Above)

Day 1

Since the day I first started my journey as a hunter I realized how many new and undiscovered things there still were hidden in the world. You didn't have to step far off the beaten path to witness something that no one else had ever witnessed before. There are creatures not yet documented and never before captured.

For this reason, I have decided to keep written record of every journey I make. I will detail what I am looking for as well as what I find along the way. I will leave detailed directions on where to find all that I have found. I will do my best with crude drawings to best describe the environment. Basically, this journal will serve as the first of what I like to call my case files.

This case however, will not be like all my others. I find it's best to start things off on an interesting foot. This case is not about finding a creature of any sort. Instead, it's about the journey to finding lost treasure.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Re: Treasure [Hunt]

Postby amanda784 » 05/30/2021 9:08 PM

Day 2

I didn't mention in my last entry what this case is about. It sounds so unlikely that I had to take a day for research before writing this down. My research has concluded it to be true. Treasure is here at Dead Coast.

When I say treasure I don't mean golden coins in a chest. I mean a single emerald. About twenty years ago a princess was given one of the most valuable pieces of jewelry known. It was her thirteenth birthday and it was a gift from her chosen husband

Days later, both she and a priceless emerald ring were missing. Some speculate she ran from the forced marriage, but others think she was kidnapped for the ring itself.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate