Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Matt » 06/22/2008 6:26 PM

[8DDD *noms on Palmie* I want heem~]

Ribbon mouthed "OK." to Tzal, hoping he would catch it, and slowly padded over to Pepsi, making sure to glance at the Palmie indiscreetly a few times. When she was right next to the Tricky, she flicked her tails as a sign that she was ready for Tzal's plan, whatever it was.

Pepsi stood stock-still, hoping not to scare the little Palmie away. How he loved Palmies... this one, he hoped, would be coming home with them.

[15] [15]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2008 6:32 PM

Tzal, acting as if the Palmie weren't there, headed toward the trees. He figured if he got between it and the place where it could easily hide, Ribbon would have more of a chance to get near it. He looked over toward her and jerked his head to the side a bit, as a sign to come back this way. Hopefully she'd understand that from here on she was on her own in getting the Palmie to like her and agree to come with her. He was just... There to make sure that it didn't bolt back in to the forest.

"This is really nice of you, Ta." the Sightless kuhna on his back spoke, a soft smile spread across her face. "They really seem to want a Palmie."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/23/2008 4:39 PM

Oh? Huh? Movement? Looking around he noticed that everyone seemed to have moved around. He'd already made it to the bucket but he was suspicious. They must have known he was here!

He looked back towards the forest, seeing the lucain there he froze. Oh no! What was he suppose to do now!? The little palmie shut his eyes tightly, standing very still next to the bucket.

I'm just a normal palm tree, don't mind me. Just a palm tree, yup! Leave your bucket and be on your way~
He thought to himself, wishing them away. He'd open his eyes in another minute and they'd be gone, yup.

.... One sea-green eye peeked open.
They're still there!

(( ........... Ho Mah Xai, so cute. P= Glad you guys could figure out who's getting him though~ <3333 (or her, gender's not definate that's just what I'm going with. o3o;; RE2 is lame and makes everything a guy. P=) ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/24/2008 7:58 PM

Ribbon nodded in response, and slowly edged around the Palmie, her eyes never leaving Tzal as if pretending he was the only thing in he world. The Palmie wasn't there. It... wasn't... there.... Finally, she stopped a few feet from Tzal, now completely circling in the Palmie on all sides [as Pepsi was on the last turn of the oval-like shape], so she decided to act.

Padding forward lightly in her lucain form, her eyes were on the sand. She stopped, still a few feet away from the little Palmie, and laid down. She kept her eyes on the sand and sighed nonchalauntly.

[16//16] [Thanks Draizy~ <33]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/24/2008 8:48 PM

He'd shut his eyes again and waited, only to open them again to see that they were all around him, one lucain very close indeed. He jumped back in surprise, before leaning forward to look at the lucain. Was she... sad?

Maybe it's cause I'm taking her bucket? Oh I didn't want to make her sad!

He didn't feel very good, causing her to be sad, that wasn't a nice thing to do. He shuffled forward, his large eyes watching her curiously, carefully.
"Ah," it managed after a moment. His voice was quiet and nervous, "Are you sad? Erm, ah... I won't take your bucket, if it makes you feel better," he said, dancing from side to side unhappily on his stumpy feet.
"I didn't mean to make you sad, honest!"

(( fear the shortness! FEAR! DX;;; -waddles away- ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/24/2008 9:07 PM

[[.... X3;;; He's soo cyute!]]

Ribbon looked up and smiled lightly at the Palmie. "No, little one, you do not make me sad. I am searching with my friends for a Palmie, but none but you have dared to come out of hiding. Please, help yourself to the water." She pushed the bucket to the little Palmie with her nose, water trickling down it's side.

Pepsi smiled comfortingly at the Palmie, trying to encourage it.

[17//17]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/24/2008 10:16 PM

Chimil could feel Tzal shifting around once again, feeling that his body had slumped down to the ground. "Ta..." she spoke softly, moving to rest her paws upon his head and look down at him, even though she couldn't see him. At least he'd be able to see her, be able to see the smile that she had spread across her features. "I'm sure that you did the right thing. I think it'll be really happy if it goes home with them."

The male lucain in turn shifted his eyes to glance up at the tiny kuhna and let out a small chuckle. "Well we're not here to find anything anyways... I have all I could ever wish for." It was a pity that she could not see his smile... A pity that she couldn't know of the joy that she actually brought him, just because his voice rarely expressed what he felt.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/25/2008 12:10 AM

Well he'd wanted to say something nice first, really, he did. But the thing was, well... There was a bucket FULL of water just in front of him and it might be getting warm! The very idea was blasphemous to be sure. So first things first, the bucket.

Still watching the lucain he waddled closer to the bucket. The way he drank from the bucket was cute, as he didn't have any arms, poor thing. Taking a small edge of the rim in his mouth, he tipped the bucket so he could drink, the water flowing into his mouth and out around it as well, making a small puddle beneath his feet. They wiggled cutely in the dirty water.

Once he was satisfied he tipped the bucket back up, a considerable amount of the water gone, most of it on the ground.
"whoo... Thank you!" he said with smile. His stumpy tail wagged excitedly.
"But why are you looking for palmies?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, "You're not out to eat us, are you?"

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/25/2008 9:43 AM

The female smiled and giggled airily. This Palmie was so cute! "Eat you? Never! I don't eat meat anyway. I'm a herbivore. And I'm sure my friends wouldn't eat you. Actually, I was looking for one as a friend... I could provide them with food, drink, and care, and I could have someone to talk to other than Pepsi." She flicked her tails in the direction of the Tricky, who smiled encouragingly again.

"Would you like to be my friend?"

[18//18]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/25/2008 8:12 PM

Being her friend sounded pretty tempting. I mean, she wasn't going to eat him, and when he looked at the tricky he seemed pretty happy. And he was her friend, right? Seemed like being her friend was a pretty safe bet. But before he agreed he had to be absolutely sure that...

"I'll get lots of really good water, like this," he asked, poking at the bucket cutely with one stumpy little foot, "right? If so then being friends sounds pretty good to me,"

(( Ew, an awful post but a new friend! Yay, Pimabean! Congrats on obtaining your new friend! You'll soon be receiving a PM from moi containing your new buddy! ^O^ I'm happy he found a good home with good friends~ <333 ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/13/2008 12:23 AM

Tzal stood up once again and walked over the Ribbon. "Well, I believe you managed to get what you wished for... So I believe we will be on our way." There was no fuss from the Sightless kuhna, as she had dosed off a few moments ago. "I hope you two enjoy one another's company." A slight bow of his head, and the ancient celestial lucain turned away and began toward home. Best to let the young one get some rest.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous