Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Taking a break, relaxing a little [Palmie hunt/Private]

Postby Matt » 03/09/2008 8:18 PM

Image Image
Pepsi, male tricky & Ribbon, female lucain

A large male tricky waddled along the vast dried sea-floor. It was amazing how this had once been full of water, full of life! He was smiling heartily, enjoying the beauty and relaxing scenery... well, at least to him. It was a nice break from the busy work-place of fashion-designers and young singers. He looked up to the sky, watching the sun and its brilliant colors.

Ribbon, a female lucain, trudged along behind him. Carrying a large bucket of salty sea-water wasn't easy you know. She also had a brown back-apack strapped to her shoulders, which held food and drink for them. Knowing that these... plamies, were attracted to salt water, she had brought some from Jawan. Her feet almost sank into the densely sanded ground, and it had a nice feel to it. This is the life....

[1] [1]

[Only Draiz & I]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/11/2008 10:53 AM

ImageImage
(Tzal and Chimail)

Blind date. Okay. More like play date, since Chimil was always with him anyways. Today the lucain had just decided to take her out for a trip to the dead coast. Even if she couldn't see it she'd be happy to be some place different for once. Scents and sounds were what she went by, and the ones she was starting to catch were definitely different then she was used to.

"Ta. Where are we now?" the young little kuhna asked from her play on his back, right between his wingblades. She stayed there when they traveled to an unfamiliar place, that way she wouldn't fall into some hole or something for him to have to drag her back out. Life wasn't easy being blind, and yet she still seemed so happy all the time.

"The dead coast. You'd like it here if you were used to the setting." the lucain replied as he walked.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/11/2008 11:06 AM

Pepsi turned around with his eyes wide, trying to get a good look at something in the distance. He heard voices. "Hey! Ribbon! I think someone else is here!" He started waddling in that direction, each inch a bit closer to the unsespecting Tzal & Chimil.

Ribbon galloped over to Pepsi, still carying the bucket. She managed to muffle out a sentence from the corners of her mouth. "Re...ly? W..ll..t.en...les...o!" She smiled and ran off to greet whoever, or whatever was waiting for them.

[2] [2]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/11/2008 11:16 AM

The Sightless kuhna felt the lucain come to a stop and blinked. "What's wrong? Why did we stop? Are we where you want to be Ta?" Geeze she was a chattery little thing that morning. Maybe he shouldn't have allowed her to nap for so long before heading out here.

Tzal turned his head to look back at her and spoke, "Calm down. I just caught a scent and heard a few voices. Wasn't expecting to run into anyone out here." Turning back he caught sight of the figures of the other lucain and the Tricky coming closer. Well that was quite a sight. Well... No need to be rude. If they were indeed coming toward him he would greet them once they got there.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/11/2008 11:25 AM

And indeed, they were coming towards him. The large male tricky was waddling as fast as he could... though that wasn't very fast. His fur caught on the stones and sall plants that were strewn over the place.

Ribbon, or Nancy, as Pepsi called her, ran to assistance. Picking up Pepsi with her two strong tails, she galloped over to the lucain and sightless kuhna. Putting down Pepsi and the bucket, she collapsed from exhaustion. Pepsi, with a bewildered look on his face, looked up to Tzal for help. He seemed to be fighting back tears of fear fo Ribbon's safety if this new group were bad, so he waddled off to a large srone. Getting to the top, he yelled. "Help! Anyone! My friend is unconcious and there's a lucain and a kuhna and they might hurt her!"

[3] [3]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/11/2008 11:38 AM

"I'm not going to hurt her." Tzal muttered. "And the oh so vicious kuhna on my back is more likely to hurt herself then your friend if she tried to do anything at all."

Chimil's ears hung against her head. Someone was afraid of her? Had she done something wrong..? "I-I'm sorry..." she whimpered out, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Stop it." the lucain muttered. "Don't cry or we're going home." He walked over to Ribbon and bent down next to her, giving her a small nudge with his maw as if to see if she'd wake easily.

The Sightless kuhna meanwhile had gone back to completely silent. She didn't exactly feel like going home.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/11/2008 11:43 AM

Pepsi turned bright red when he noticed that they were peacefull. He waddled back down to Ribbon, still rosy red. "I'm sorry... I overacted. I'm Pepsi. Pepsi Cola. And this-" He pointed down to Ribbon "is Ribbon. Ribbon Starfleet. She's my apprentice." He smiled lightly, then waddled over to the side of Tzal were Chimil's ears poked out of his wingblades. "Hi up there! Who might you be? I'm Pepsi! You seem nice!"

Meanwhile, Ribbon was in a dark place. It was cold. So... cold....

[4] [4]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/11/2008 11:49 AM

Chimil shrunk back behind Tzal's wingblades, as if hiding from danger. Was she allowed to talk to him? Tzal had already gotten onto her once, and she didn't really want to make him mad. Finally risking it she spoke out, "I-I'm Chimil... And T-This is T-Ta..."

"Tzal fully please." the sparkling lucain spoke, eyes shifting back to them for a moment before focusing on Ribbon. Come on woman.. Wake up. He nudge her again, this time with a bit more force. He didn't want to be stuck carrying a second creature around.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/11/2008 1:17 PM

"Tzal? Cool! Oooh! Chimil, huh? That's a lovely name. Anyway, I'll get Ribbon up." He waddled over to the bucket of salt water, picking it up between his blubbery jaws. He tipped it forward a bit, and freezing water spilled onto Ribbon's face.

The black faded, replaced by a foggy screen of... water? Ribbon gasped, then turned red as she realized that there was a fully-grown male lucain in front of her. "Sorry, Pepsi. I knew I should have made you cary that blasted bucket."

Pepsi turned red again, then looked back up at Tzal. "See? All better!" He had a happy grin on his face.

[5-level 2] [5- level 2]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/11/2008 5:52 PM

The male lucain gave a small nod, as if to say 'I see'. His crystal eyes slid back to look at the other lucain. She was a good bit younger. Didn't have the scent of his accursed family either. "Are you alright Miss... Ribbon?" It took him a second, but he did remember her name, even if it had only been said by the rambling Tricky.

Chimil finally shifted around on his back so that she could be seen better, resting her front paws on the top of his head. "Is someone hurt? Do we need to call for help?" It was almost as if she hadn't been paying attention when Pepsi had fussed about Ribbon being out cold and a strange lucain and kuhna being around.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/11/2008 9:00 PM

Ribbon looked up at the large blue lucain, interest sparkling in her eyes. She seemed to want to speak, but.. "Uhhh.... umm..... oh, Yes. Thank you." She blushed softly, a light pink. "So.. Tzal, why are you here?"

Pepsi was more interested in Chimil then Tzal. He looked up at the small kuhna, speaking softly. "No, everything's fine, Chimil."

[6] [6]
(Sorry for the short post. XP)

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/12/2008 5:06 PM

(It's alright. Sorry for my delay in replying. XD Today at school was devoted to distributing BP as quickly as I could to catch up a bit.)

"Just an outting. One can't spend their days inside of a house every day of their life." he replied to the question asked of him. "And even if one can't see the beauty of the land, they can at least hear and smell. Stimulus does the mind well."

Even speaking softly she could hear Pepsi rather well. It caused the kuhna to smile. "Oh. Okay..."
(Lalala. School killed my brain. @_@ )
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/12/2008 5:30 PM

(That's ok. XD)

Ribbon, still blushing, sighed softly. "True. That's why I'm out here. Well, that, and to help Pepsi." He winked over to the large tricky, who scrunched up his nose playfully and stuck out his tongue. "Anyway, he's here 'cause he works at the ol' fashion industry. Even voice coaches need breaks, ya' know." She winked at Tzal cutely.

Smiles must be contagious, as Pepsi adopted one right after Chimil did. "Hey, Chimil? Would you like to come down and sit with us? I've got some nice food for a picnic." He smiled softly to the little kuhna, almost trying to coax her out.

[7] [7]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/19/2008 10:44 AM

"So I take it you are his apprentice or something of the sort?" the male lucain asked, seemingly not noticing her wink. Rather, he did notice it, but he was stubborn when it came to showing a few certain emotion. Suddenly his ears perked up, hearing Pepsi's question for Chimil. "I'd much rather she stay where she is. It's a lot easier to watch over her from there."

The Sightless kuhna pounced on Tzal's neck, tugging on one of his ears gently between her fangs. "Come on Ta." she muttered through a mouth full of his fluffy ear. "I'll be careful. I promise."

The lucain let out a sight and flopped down onto his side, causing the young kuhna to tumble off, giggling.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

8 & 8 posts

Postby Matt » 03/19/2008 1:46 PM

"Something like that." Ribbon said with a small sigh. Ok, so, cute didn't work. And neither did charm. How about.... charisma? Nah. What was this guys problem? Did he like kuhnas better than lucain? She then turned her attention to the little sightless kua,and giggled cheerfully when Tzal & her laughed. She smiled softly, and padded over to where her sachel lay. She dragged it over to Pepsi, in case he got hungry. (as he always is)

Pepsi smiled lightly, and chuckled to himself. He then dug around in Ribbon's satchel, dragging out a large picnic blanket. "Nancy? Would ya'll be a dear and hand me the plates?"

(Yes, Pepsi calls Ribbon Nancy. XD)

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next