Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Kyrit » 03/26/2008 9:23 PM

(Bet you're getting tired of my slowness. ^^; I'm sorry. *pokes at pile-up of crap to do* )

Tzal watched as Ribbon moved the satchel. He yawned, resting his head on his paws. Taking care of a young kuhna that could easily be put in danger if allowed off on her own could be such a hard job... and yet he was very happy with his life.

The kuhna's nose twitched, sniffing the air. When one didn't have one of their senses all the others were enhanced, so she could smell the food. And boy did it smell good. She sat down next to the male lucain, trying not to focus on the scent of the food, even though it wasn't quite working. That was obvious as her stomach growled.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

9 & 9

Postby Matt » 03/28/2008 6:14 PM

"Sure, Pepsi." She said, giggling a his accent. "Do ya'll want a... ham sandwich, or  a B & P, or potato soup?" She said, the question direccted at Tzal and Chimil. "Oh, and, we hvave water, rasberry cordial, and lemonade to drink. I would have brought milk, but... Oh, wait! I think I have a small cooler in here somewhere...." She digged deeper into the large bag, and finally lifted out a navy blue freezing cold cooler. Inside was a large bottle of 1% cow's milk, with a few cups and straws. "Ok, so we can have water, milk, rasberry cordial, or lemonade." he said, with a smile directed to Tzal.

Pepsi smiled and laughed heartily, and said, still giggling, "I'll have a B & P, and some milk, Nancy dear."

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/30/2008 5:19 PM

Tzal's ears swiveled forward at the mention on raspberry cordial. Odd how certain words could easily snag someone's attention, even if they were usually distant and didn't talk much to others. "If it wouldn't be too much trouble I wouldn't mind some raspberry cordial. I'm not hungry, but a bit to drink does sound nice."

Chimil let out a chuckle. Look like Ribbon had hit the spot there. Raspberries were one of Tzal's favorite food. One of hers too, but that was only because she had been eating them since she was just able to eat instead of drink milk. "Some soup please." she spoke softly. "And some cordial."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

10 & 10 - level 3

Postby Matt » 04/13/2008 6:13 PM

Smiling lightly, Ribbon swiped two glasses of cordial with her tails toTzal and Chimil. Then, she picked up a picknick basket with her mouth, and sat it in front of Pepsi. "There you go, a banana and peanut butter sandwich, and some milk. And...." Grabbing another she blushed as her eyes slid to Tzal. "Milk and potato soup for me." Getting out the warm bowl of soup, she lapped it up lightly while Pepsi had picked up the sandwich in his mouth and was gobbling it up like he would with a fish.

((OOC: I bet your getting angry at my slowness, aren't ya. ^^; ))

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/30/2008 11:07 PM

(Psh. I'm just as slow, if not slower. XD )

Chimil sniffed at the soup, finding where it was in doing this. She then began to slowly lap it up, listening to the others. "Wow. This is quite good." she purred out, tails flicking about slowly.

Tzal gladly took the glass of cordial and drank a bit. Ah.. One of the best tastes in the world. But... what to talk about now? He wasn't ever good at coming up with anything to talk about... and the others seemed rather content to just eat and drink.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

11 - 11

Postby Matt » 05/02/2008 6:37 PM

Pepsi was perfectly fine with the silence. It gave him a chance to be as glutonous as ever, his belly enlarging with every gulp. Finally, when he had sucked up four bowls of soup and three sandwiches, he spoke up. "Would you lot like to help us find a palmie? We're looking for one, though I have'nt seen a tyrace of any." He rubbed his chin with a flipper thoughtfully. Then he nudged the large bucket of salty sea water. "We heard they like sea water, so we brough some."

Ribbon sighed at the though of having to cary around the water bucket again. Though, she was deeply interested in palmies, and wanted to find one badly enough to cary the blasted bucket. She lapped up the rest of her ration, then licked her maw happily. Stretching like a cat, her tail wagged happily and she stood up. "Well, then, I suppose you should start a lookout post if ya'll are in such a hurry, Pepsi?" She winked curtly at him, and he mumbled something grumpily.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/08/2008 6:59 PM

Chimil's tiny little ears perked up, smiling. "Can we Ta? Can we? It sounds like fun!" Sounds like fun... It was odd how she could get fun out of hunting for something she couldn't see. After finishing her meal she moved back to Tzal's back, bothering him about going to help them search.

The male lucain let out a sigh as he finished off his drink. Rising slowly to his feet, he looked over at Ribbon. "Alright, alright. It's not like we have anything important that we need to hurry up and do, so I guess we can help out for a bit." Tzal moved over to the bucket, his fangs wrapping around the handle. No use in letting Ribbon carry it. That'd make him feel weak and pathetic.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

12 - 12

Postby Matt » 05/17/2008 12:57 PM

Pepsi smiled wildly, the chuckled. "Good, then let's be off!" He smiled again, his dimples showing beneath his snowy white coat. He waddled over to Tzal and Chimil, and turned to the lucain. "Lead the way!"

Ribbon giggled lightly, and grabbed up her satchel, swinging it around her shoulder. "Well, let's be off then." She winked at Ta lightly, then started to walk into the distance, her tails swishing behind her.

The tricky chuckled, then started to waddle off after her, turning to look at Ta & Chimil once to say, "Come on, ya'll!"

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/20/2008 10:34 PM

Chimil settled between the male lucain's wingblades, peering over his shoulder to talk to him, preferring to look at who she was talking to even though she couldn't see them. "Ta. Why don't you use your human form? Wouldn't it be easier to carry the bucket that way?" Her tails flicked back and forth, her words soft spoken.

Bucket handle held between fangs, Tzal began to slowly follow after the other two. His eyes glanced back at the kuhna, managing to whisper out with a bit of difficulty, "No all creatures have human forms... and if I just suddenly take to mine there's no telling how well they'd accept that. Some creatures are frightened of humans..." He kept his words to where they wouldn't hear them.

"Hmp.. I don't see why... Not like you're going to kill them just because you turned into a human.." Chimil muttered, sighing and sitting back to enjoy the ride to wherever they may end up.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/07/2008 5:05 PM

Ribbon smiled softly, her light coat catching rays of sunlight. Her tail wagged lightly, she was having a good time. Hoping to see a palmie hiding somewhere, she scanned the horizon and her sides, checking for movement.

Pepsi was grinning, his flippers working hard over the soil. Though he preferred water, he would settle for sand. Though he hadn't heard Ta and Chimil's conversation, he suddenly called back to them, as though he had read their minds. "Tzal, if ya'll have a human form, your welcome to use it. Ribbon's got one too, so she can carry me." He winked slyly at the femme lucain, who shook her head and sighed, though she was blushing a deep red.

[13]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/15/2008 5:05 PM

"Loud mouth..." Tzal muttered back to the tiny kuhna on his back, figuring that Pepsi had at least heard her part of the conversation since the little one wasn't very worried about being quite. He set the bucket down on the ground once again and looked up at the female lucain infront of him and the Tricky. "If the two of you wouldn't mind it would be a lot easier to travel while carrying the bucket that way."

"Told ya." Chimil muttered with a yawn, still curled up on his back. "They'd have to be silly to be scared of you just for some reason like that." If Ta took to his human form she would too, but wanted to make sure that he was actually going to do so.
(Sorry. Didn't see that you posted. XD )
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/21/2008 9:36 PM

The trees along the dead coast swayed in a light breeze, leaves shifting around musically above their heads. it was a good day for a walk and a good day for palmie hunting. With the sun out and the air cool a palmie would take the oppurtunity to soak up the suns rays in comfort. But even with the cool breeze it was still hot and a palmie would need water sooner or later.

Well it seemed like sooner had come when Tzal set the water down. They seemed destracted, yes yes, now was the time to take that water. How would he do it?

A small palm tree shuffled forward, Out of sight, out of mind. One with the forest this bucket is mine!

(( Seems like you've got a sneaky (and thirsty) palmie on your hands! Sneaking through the taller palm trees he's making a shuffling bee line for your bucket! P= Have fun guys~ ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/22/2008 12:31 AM

Ribbon smiled encouragingly at Tzal. "It's alright, we don't-" She cut off as her ears pricked up. Being part canine, she had astoundingly good hearing. Something seemed to be alive in a thicket of palm trees a little ways away. And... it seemed to be... blending! It HAS to be something! She turned her head to Tzal and Pepsi, then whispered. "I think there's a Palmie, and it seems to be interested in something!"

Pepsi nodded back, and looked toward where her tails were slightly pointing, though from far away it could have been the breeze ruffling them. His small beady eyes could just make out something small, but tree-like, in the trees...

[14] [14] [Yaay! 8D Let's catch us a Palmie~]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2008 12:53 AM

Turning into his human form was completely forgotten for now, as he knew how excited the female lucain was about the fact that there could be a Palmie close by. His plush ears gave a small twitch and his eyes moved down to look at the bucket he had set down on the ground. "Ribbon...? Would you mind moving toward the coast with Pepsi?" he had an idea, but it'd possibly take them moving away. This bucket... If the Palmie was coming out from the foliage, it would surely be thirsty. There hadn't been rain in a few days after all, so it would need water.

Chimil's nose twitched and she let out a tiny laugh. "Ta's plotting~" the child's voice rang out softly. She could feel the male lucain moving again, feel that he was taking a few steps backwards. He had decided that they would act like the the bucket of water was too much trouble to carry around, acting as if they were just going to leave it. When the Palmie started drinking the water would be the perfect time to make their move.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/22/2008 3:51 PM

What? They didn't want the bucket now? It was his lucky day! He didn't even have to do to the coast for water! It had been brought directly to him.

Life is GOOD! But they're sure to notice me... Oh but I gotta' gotta' GOT TO have that water!

The rustling of tree leaves picked up again after a moment of contemplation, another pause and a tree leaned of the path, checking to see if he was being watched.

Seemed clear, though his eyes were only for the bucket. Oh the bucket with that lovely cool water! He couldn't help but wonder how long it had been in the bucket. Maybe it was starting to get warm! He'd better go to the bucket, and quick. Though he'd drink it whether it was warm or cold. He was just SO thirsty!

Shuffling out on his stubby little feet, his stub of a tail wagging excitedly he made his way to the bucket.

(( Amazing how active RPs become once RE2 shows up~ <333 P= I think this ones pretty much in the bag, but who will get him? D=; Careful guys, don't get to excited, he might just run into the woods and none of you will get him. He IS trying to be sneaky. P= Gawd he's shoo cyute! ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

PreviousNext