Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Daynah » 06/28/2008 11:37 AM

"Well..." said Capricorn after the sun set, the sky had turned a nice orange. "quite an exciting day" he said smiling up at holly in the tree. "But I think we should take turns being sentry."
Capricorn had quite the habit of trying to take over and take charge.
*sigh* " I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings..." He said as he flew to the Beach "Won't they be surprised To find that I brought some food, That'll earn they're trust" he said to him self as he landed and looked around for fish...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby Saroko » 06/30/2008 10:06 AM

Sig watched the Garudor fly off in search of food.  Not that he cared.  Sig was mechanical!  He didn't have to eat like the others.  He tossed the seaweed away and brushed the slime off of him.
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby Daynah » 06/30/2008 7:41 PM

As Capricorn Flew back to the others, he began to wander in his thoughts.
I hope they like sushi He thought to himself I'll need to watch that little one though wouldn't want her to choke again... he thought as he flew back...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/01/2008 3:19 PM

Holly sighed. "I'll take first sentry." She muttered as she skimmed dow her tree.

Being a fish, Mimi couldn't climb up a tree, becuase of her fish side, so she just gathered up some leaves off from a tree and made her shelter next to a rock.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/02/2008 1:57 PM

Plush Gyrraptor
Soria

Dreamsnare Battleheart
Ablon

As Capricorn flew back to the others he noticed something move in the bushes... "Capricorn?" said a familiar voice "Is that you?"
Capricorn's jaw dropped and his eyes widened "Soria!" He cried as he rushed to hug his dear friend. "Is... is it really you?" he said stunned to see his dear friend all the way out here "Yep" said Soria "and Ablon to." Said Soria smiling at him. "A...Ablon's here too?" Said Capricorn. As if on que Ablon's massive form fell from the sky and landed expertly on the ground a huge cow in his jaws. "Why ever would I not?" he said in his deep booming voice. Gathering his wits, Capricorn, Told Ablon and Soria everything up until the moment he saw Soria. "So.." said Ablon after a moment's silence. "You got lost and found several other creatures such as ourselves also lost..." Said Ablon "and you want to bring us to meet the others?" finished Soria. Capricorn nodded his head It was all true. "I don't know..." Said Ablon after a moment "BattleHearts aren't the most...How can I put this?...Friendly of creatures won't they be afraid of me?" Said Ablon. "Not If your with me!" said Capricorn hurriedly he wanted Them to come with him. Seeing this Ablon sighed "Alright, Might as well go right Soria?" Said Ablon "Yep, you know I'm in!" and with that Capricorn led them back to the others on to of the hill...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/08/2008 6:09 PM

Soria, Ablon, And Capricorn Walked back up the hill.
Ablon still had his cow in his jaws. Then Capricorn spotted everyone up on the hill. "I see them not much further! Come on!" He said excitedly
"He must really like these Other creatures" wispered Soria to Ablon. as they followed capricorn up the remainder of the hill.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/13/2008 5:36 PM

(ooc: ATTETION FELLOW ROLEPLAYERS OF LOST!!!
This [Unfortently] will probaly the only time me and Saroko will be able to get on Evelon [So sorry] So...have fun with out us!)

Holly was half asleep by the time she noticed some shadows coming down the hill.

At first she figured it was Capricorn, until she noticed the other figures.

"We got company..." She muttered to the other pets.

Mimi just mumbled in her sleep.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/13/2008 6:05 PM

(Umm..What are you talking about? Are you still on vacation? Will you be coming back to LOST? Please tell me.)
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/13/2008 6:11 PM

(ooc: Yah we'll be coming back! But probaly not for awhile after the vacation, sorry. Were busy moving and stuff. D: )
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/13/2008 6:14 PM

(Okay, Have fun with that. Next post Will be for the LOST topic. Staring to RP here again)
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/13/2008 9:56 PM

(ooc: Thanks! I think we might get a chance on Evelon again, but it may be longer than I hope. DX Anyway, if we don't answer for what seems like forever please hold your horses.)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/14/2008 4:51 PM

"hey! Holly! Mimi! Sig!" Capricorn Called "Guess what! My old friends from my Trainer are here!" He Called "Capricorn..." Ablon mumbled. Capricorn wipped around "What's wrong?" asked Capricorn stopping dead in his tracks.
"Try not to be so loud. last thing we want is a lucian or a Gragnir to hear you." He said then he looked up and saw the others An albie, a fish creature, And Bleeder, Not what he'd call friends. "Come on Ablon!" said Soria you don't want to be left behind do you" she said they were half way there to the other creatures "Coming." said Ablon as he Ran after her.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 07/31/2008 3:38 AM

Mimi just grunted and flopped onto her stomach.

Holly glanced at Mimi and rolled her eyes. "Coming, Capricorn!" Holly yelled back as she jumped off her tree and ran towards them. "Hello, my name is, Holly." She bowed her head. "How may I help you?" She wrinkleled her muzzle. "Are you guy's lost too?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Lost [Not Private!]

Postby Saroko » 07/01/2009 4:34 PM

Sal just no longer cared.  He had better things to do then just babysit.  Quietly, he turned away and left.

(And I'm leaving since this rp is sadly dead)

(Sal 5/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate