Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 4:31 PM

He waded out until he could freely swim. "It feels nice in the morning, it's not as warm as usual." He mentioned as he joined Curl in floating on her back. He wobbled a bit, because his wingsblades made him heavier, so he sturggled to stay on his back.

<39>

((Plot ideas anybody?))
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 4:41 PM

((No ideas, sorry))
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 5:51 PM

( Maybe they go to another part of the beach? I can't think of anything either. DX )

"Yes." Curl ageed happily. She flipped over, and dived under the water. She swam to the bottom, and held onto a large rock so she wouldn't float back up again. Then, she looked up through the water at the sun. It looks so..weird.. she couldn't help thinking.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 11:06 PM

((I think it's time we should wrap it up. :) I've really enjoyed RPing with y'all, and I gots me some munnies too =P Besides RE2 hasn't been on since June 28th =P))

Dumisa gazed out onto the beach. Ive been here a day, Curls been here many. And no luck of Palmie's. Maybe we should start heading home. He thought quietly to himself. "Hey guys.." He said as he turned right-side up. "I think maybe we should start heading home..." He looked down into the water "As much as I love hanging with all 'of you..." His voice trailed off, "I think we should go home. I don't want to keep all of you with nothing to do. But I come to the beach often, so maybe we can do it again sometime." Dumisa did his best to sound happier at his remarks. He returned to the beach and sat down, hopefully the others would come up too so he could say his g'byes and not be drown out to much by waves and water.

<40>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 11:19 PM

Arxello paddled back onto the beach and shook the water from his fur, "Ah well, we didn't find any palmies, but it was fun anyways." he said. Glim floated up to the beach, "Thanks for having us." he said politely. Arxello looked up, "Hey, there's Hannah. Perfect timing, too." he said. He walks up to a girl with dark hair and eyes and follows her off the beach. He called back, "Goodbye! It was nice meeting you!"
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/13/2008 1:26 AM

"The same." He nodded as he wated Arxello and Glim leave the beach. "They were fun animals he said quietly." Then lay down on the sand, hoping to snag a chance to give formal good-byes to Curl.

<41>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/13/2008 7:10 AM

( Yeah, I've got alot of Ks from this RPG. X3 )

Curl surfaced, and swam back to shore. "Go home? I suppose I can always join Tulline, but I don't like the desert..." she mumered. "But, at last we tried!" she said brightly, her tails swinging side to side.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/13/2008 2:09 PM

((I know I got atleast 50-60 KS from this ordeal xDD And actually, I'm going to keep posting untl 45 posts, so I can level him up one more. You can go if you want to. It'll just be him getting the bucket and cleaning up and stuff.))

"I'm not to fond of the desert either." He said looking at his paws. "But I did enjoy hunting with you" Dumisa mentioned his voice brightning. "But I must go home aswell. 2 days out here is enough for me." He smirked, "But I'll come again, so hopefully we could go hunting again aswell." He poked Curl with his tail and nodded good-bye, and padded off down a small path between the tree's.

<42>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/13/2008 2:18 PM

Dumisa walked along the path, then remembered with a start... My satchel and bucket!!! He gasped and raced down the pathway, hoping someone hadn't taken anything. He made it to the beach front, It still looks like everything is here... He thought midly to himself.

<43>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/13/2008 2:20 PM

Dumisa approached the bucket that lay against the rocks, "Okay so that's here and probably needs to be empited." He said aloud, aware no one else was here. Then took the bucket to the ocean and dumped out all the water. When Dumisa finished he raced over to the dock and put it back where he'd found, and a big fish as a thanks. Then he started walking back over towards the cave...

<44>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/13/2008 2:21 PM

As he approached the satchel was there, with just the small contents left that they didn't eat. "Hmmm" he said as he quickly finished off what was left, threw the satchel around his neck and shoulder, and finally trudged off, for the last time, away from the beach...

<45>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous