Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 12:50 PM

"I'll help!" He said as shook his head getting the water off. He looked at the bucket still no palmie . He was bored so his owner gave him somthing to do but now being bored sounds pritty good.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 12:51 PM

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dumisa" He grunted and released whatever is was, may it be sand or another animal. He fur refused to lie flat, seeing as he was still a bit miffed. I sure hope that wasn't a Palmie I was holding down, because if it was, it won't be coming back! He thought quietly to himself. "So, looking for a Palmie eh? Welcome to the club." He retorted. He looked up at the darkening sky. "It's going to be night soon." He announced.

Dumisa looked at the Lucain, "Sorry for snapping at you..." His voice trailed off, and he looked back for Arxello.

<31>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 12:54 PM

He snorted, getting water out of his nose. He layed down in the water lowering his head watching the bucket. Ready to pounce. He sneezed sending him a few feet into the air.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 1:00 PM

"I'm Glim, teller of riddles, keeper of secrets, and-"
   "And the most annoying creature ever you will ever know." Arxello growled. He was still  irked at Glim for soaking him with salt water. He walked onto the beach and shook himself, sending drops of water spraying from his fur. Glim got onto land as well, still grinning.
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 1:03 PM

He laughed "Yeah there are many anoying one's in my pen." He was new to his pen but he had made a few friends. He went towards the sand too following the others.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 1:05 PM

((Hey guysif we get to 100 posts on the thread with no sign of Palmies, I might be closing it :) Might.))

Dumisa flinched at the loud sneeze and shot around to on see Ultamei. "You alright?" He asked, not to curious, but asked anyway. "You know, any Palmie's might see you observing the bucket. It'd be best not to worry about it." He said splashing water around with his paw. They weren't big splashes, just tiny ones causing small droplets to land in the ocean.

<32>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 1:07 PM

"Yeah I'm okay." He said laying by some rocks which he blinded in with. They were dirt rocks so he hid behind them hoping to see a palmie. He sighed as it was getting dark and he was hungry,
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 1:11 PM

((Can't someone just rp a palmie coming up?))
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 1:13 PM

((No theres a user ((Random event 2)) That will make a post going along with ours with them acting like the palmie ((Pokes Pimabeans bord))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 1:15 PM

((Are they online?))
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 1:23 PM

((No I believe they are a hidden user, in other words they don't show up in the list online list. And it's completely random, so yeah. And you can't PM them, RE2 will get mad xD

Also cookie, could you be a bit more descriptive? And spell check some of your words :3 It's be a great help <3))

Dumisa noticed only he and Curl were left, so he got back to the shore and shook, drops of water rained down onto the sand. "So, anoyone hungry?" Without waiting for a reply he darted of into the fading daylight, and returned a short while later carrying a satchel. "I have some food in here" He said and began to dig through it. Dumisa pulled out some sandwhichs, some milk and water, some meat wrapped in plastic wrap and spices to preserve it, and some bowls and things of the like. "Okay everyone, just choose what you want." He yawned and laid down onto the rough sand.

<33>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 1:28 PM

Arxello shook himself one last time, before walking up to where Dumisa was serving food, "I'll just have a sandwhich." he shrugged, "and some milk."
  "No thanks, I ate earlier." Glim said.

<17> A
<3> G
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 1:32 PM

" 'Course" he said, nuding a sandwich over to Arxello with his nose, remember to take the plastic wrap off it. A mouth full of plastic is never thrilling." He said, then pushed a bowl over toward Arxello and filled it with milk. "Enjoy I guess" He yawned again and put the cap back onto the milk bottle with some difficulties.

<33>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 1:35 PM

"Thanks." Arxello said as he began to eat. He quickly finished his sandwhich and drank all his milk, "Too bad we haven't found any palmies." he said, looking over at the dejected-looking bucket  of salt water sitting on the beach.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/12/2008 1:49 PM

((( Sorry I have to take him out I need him for anouther rp)))

He looked around seing his owner comming towards him. He stood up waiting for her. "Its time to eat." She said hugging him as she put a leash and color on him leading him away.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext