Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 2:00 PM

((Alright ^_^ Thanks for RPing with us!))

Dumisa watched as the Lucain was lead away. He trusted his new owner enough not to leave. But she wasn't his favorite person. "So does anyone want anything else?" He asked re-organizing things.
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 2:06 PM

"No thanks." Arxello said, handing his empty bowl back to Dumisa. Glim lazily swayed hit glowing tail back and forth, creating an almost hypnotic effect. Arxello pounced at his tail. "If you were a fish, you'd be dead." Glim said with a smile, revealing his sharp teeth.
  "Well then, it's a good thing I'm not." Arxello retorted.

<18> A
<4> G
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 2:28 PM

Curl left the water and shook herself, while the rest of the water mysteriously absorbed into her coat and body. She trotted over to the bucket, and sniffed the water. "Maybe we should put in fresh water?" she suggested.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 2:29 PM

"Alright then" He said as he watched the 2 pets next to him and he laughed a bit under his breath and put everything away until Curl got over here. "Well" He said, looking up at the sky. "It was probably 9 or 10:00 o'clock. "I suppose that if we want to hunt Palmie's more were going to have to stay. And that means somewhere to sleep." He flicked his tail over to the small cave. "I suppose we can stay there. The cave it'self is only big enough for me and someone small. But the overhang it jetting out long enough to keep everyone under the shade and such. Unless you all have somewhere to go." He offered politley.
----

"I suppose we should." He said as he walked over and grasped the bucket handle in his mouth, carried it over to the ocean and dumped it. He then fillied it up again and carried it over close to the rocks. "There, I put it closer to the rocks so we'd beable to hear it if something happened." He explained carefully. "So Curl, you hungry yet?"

<35>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 2:37 PM

"Okay, that's fine." Arxello said cheerfully. He liked being outdoors, especially at night when he could see the stars.
  "I'll just sleep near the pier in the water." Glim opted.
     "And no pranks or riddles!" Arxello snapped.

<19>A
<5>G
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 2:44 PM

"I'm still full." she replied, "But thanks anyway."

Curl walked over to the palm trees, and gathered up some leaves, and carried them to the bucket. She put them at one side, so they could see the Palmie from the cove, but it couldn't see them. She also made sure the bucket could be seen from the direction of the palm trees.

"There." Curl said happily, "Now we might have a better chance. The Palmie might feel safer when it is not standing in the open."
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 2:49 PM

Dumisa envyed the closeness between the two pets, but shook off his own feelings of regret. "Alright" He brightened up, I'll get some bedding ready. It's pretty much just moss and some grass. It's more comfortable then sand or rock. Or sandy rock." Then bolted off towards the forest of the Coast. Then after maybe 30 minutes or so finished up. "Alright" he said trotting over. "It's all ready. So whenever you are you can just head over." He said as he plopped down on the sand next to them all.

"Alright!" He said happily, "Good idea Curl!" He praised thoughtfully.

<36>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 2:57 PM

Arxello stood on the overhang, watching the stars, "There's the Big Dipper!" he said pointing with his tail, "Or is that the Little Dipper..." he continued star-gazing for a few more minutes, before yawning and going to the overhang to sleep.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 3:03 PM

Curl wiped the sand from a rock with her tail, and sat down. She looked out at the ocean, which was lit up by moonlight. "I wonder if we will get a Palmie." she said outloud, while standing up and walking into the cove.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 3:32 PM

Dumisa watched them go, but he remained awhile longer. Eventually tailing toward the cave and carefully weaving his way past the sleeping animals and lay down in the back of the small cave. It was a bit cramped but soon his tiredness won and he drifted to sleep...

---Next Morning Day 2---

Dumisa was still asleep when the sun shone high in the morning sky, light wafted under the overhang and lit it up brightly. He remained asleep snoring peacefully.

((Some else can start the day this time xD))

<37>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 3:37 PM

( My character always gets up early... ^o^ )

Curl was already awake, she had woken up to watch the sun rise. Now that it had risen, she trotted back to the cove. "wake up!" she called cheerfully, "I can't believe you guys missed the sun rise!" ( She likes things like that. XD )

Curl trotted over and prodded Dumise with her foot. "Wake up!" she repeated.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 3:46 PM

"I didn't miss the sunrise!" Glim called out from under the pier, "You think it's impressive on land, you should see it underwater!"  Arxello stretched and carefully hopped down rock by rock off the overhang, "You see one sunrise, you've seen 'em all." he said with a laugh.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/12/2008 3:53 PM

"Ummhumfblarginsnawawww" He started mumbling gibberish as he covered his eyes with his paws. "5 more minutes or I'll roll over on you!" He joked as he sat up and yawned. "And so? The Sun Rises everyday. I don't see why it's so important to watch it everytime." He said as he rubbed his eye with his paw. "Well I'm going to take a morning swim, anyone coming?" He asked as he jogged a bit while walking down the beach.

<38>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/12/2008 3:59 PM

"I'll come!" Arxello said eagerly. He looked warily at Glim, "And no surprises this time." he added.
 "It's not a surprise if your expecting it." Glim said as he swam out from under the pier and into deeper water. Arxello began to wade into the water. It was cooler than yesterday since it was only morning.
<21>A
<7>G
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/12/2008 4:07 PM

Curl laughed. "If you say so..." she replied. She looked over at the bucket, but couldn't see anything near it.

Curl followed Arxello out into the water, and started to swim again, floating around on her back happily.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext