Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby tullow » 07/18/2008 6:17 PM

"I'm sure she doesn't mean to make you feel like that." Curl said, trying to be comforting. "My owner has a whole zoo of pets, but she still gets time for us all. Although," Curl admitted, "She seems to be getting very close to that new rabbot..." Shaking the thought off, as Curl wasn't the jealous kind, she turned her attention back to Cakey.

"You didn't cause trouble." Curl said cheerily, "We just to make sure you were alright." She smiled at Cakey, then threw a quick glance at the bucket. Still nothing. And I've been here at the dead coast for nearly a week now. Curl thought.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby SweetDisaster » 07/19/2008 12:26 PM

Tarsus purred comfortingly, wrapping one tail around Cakey. Don't be sad for showing your sorrow. It's better than keeping it all penned up...it's all right. He paused, his purr coming steady and low. It's not at all troublesome to have you around. I think you're a wonderful companion to have...don't be sad, he urged. We're your friends...we won't leave you or anything!

He glanced up at Curl. My owner, he admitted quietly, Also has many pets, and the one she's most infatuated with is a female Lucain...who is claustrophobic, a healer, and has mood swings. Perhaps she finds her amusing; I do not know. But I do know she loves all of us, and I'm sure your owner feels the same. The bigger the zoo, he went on, The less attention each pet has. But you two...are probably my first friends... He hesitated, pressing comfortingly against Cakey.

{23}
<center><a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3213">Breeder's List</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3092">Zoo Pen</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3214">Journal</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3197">Wishlist</a>

~Rilari~

Credit goes to Pima for my avvie!
</center>
SweetDisaster
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby tullow » 07/23/2008 6:39 PM

Curl smiled. "I suppose we are." she replied. Noticing she didn't have any more shells, she stood up to go and collect some. "I'll be back in a minute." she said to the others. Walking along the beach, she was trying to spot any nice shells, when she remembered the bucket. I'd better change the water. she thought, heading towards it.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/05/2008 7:09 PM

((Sorry I haven't been on for a while! Lots of stuff happening. I'm so mad at myself.))

Cakey said with a smile "Thanks, you guys. I really appreciate the fact that you care." When Curl got up and said she'll be back, Cakey nodded.

Then she looked at Tarsus who's tail was around her, purring happily. She felt so comfortable with Tarsus and Curl, her new friends. She layed her head on top of Tarsus' and said, "You're my first friends too. You know outside of the pen. I've never pen outside the pen before, so this is my first time in the outside world. I was scared at first but know that I've met people like you...I feel so much better."

[9]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby tullow » 08/05/2008 7:37 PM

Curl refilled the bucket and put it on a flat rock near the palm trees. Hopefully, if a Palmie was in there it would lure it out. Picking up a few nice shells in her mouth, she walked back towards Tarsus and Cakey.
Sitting back down, Curl dropped the shells onto the sand, while removing the strings of shells from her tail. Poking holes in the shells with a claw, Curl listened intently.

"This is your first time outside of your pen?" she asked, starting to thread on of the new shells onto the line.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/05/2008 7:55 PM

"Yes it is. I've always been afraid to go out. And I'd never go out unless I was with someone. I was younger then. But soon enough I got out the courage to go out by myself and now here I am looking for a Palmie for my owner." Cakey answered to Curl. She looked up to the sky. "I was always scared to go out, scared to see what would happen in the real world. But now," Cakey then looked at Curl "I'm over it."

[10]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SweetDisaster » 08/06/2008 5:16 PM

Tarsus crooned comfortingly as Cakey put her head on hers, and purred lightly. It's true that there is bad in the world, he conceded softly, But the good always outweighs the bad, and it's people who don't just ignore someone else when they're hurt that really affects the balance. His eyes flickered around clearing, hoping, praying. But no sign of the elusive Palmie was to be seen. The Kuhna didn't sigh, although he did feel slightly dismayed. Weren't Palmies supposed to be common? But even if he hadn't found a Palmie, he had found friends.

This isn't the first time I've been out of my pen, but I never really...thought-spoke...to anyone before. It feels like you're so small in a place you've never been, where everyone else has friends and you're left hanging, doesn't it? The Kuhna sighed and shrugged. My friends at our pen are always supportive...except for...well, never mind...but there's always someone to turn to at home. Even if Sweet was always busy, he thought to himself glumly. But that was the price she paid for deciding to arrange an entire ZOO, as she called it, for wont, as she said, of a better word.

{24}
<center><a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3213">Breeder's List</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3092">Zoo Pen</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3214">Journal</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3197">Wishlist</a>

~Rilari~

Credit goes to Pima for my avvie!
</center>
SweetDisaster
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby tullow » 08/14/2008 4:27 PM

Curl smiled. "That's good to know." she said happily, as much to Cakey as to Tarsus. Her tails waved side to side, creating feather like patterns in the sand. Curl listened to the sound of the sea, as the tides moved in and out. "The sea is such a calming place..." Curl said finally, sighing with contentment.
Bored slightly, she began to arrange the string of shells in patterns, after tying a knot at each end to keep the shells on the line.
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/19/2008 7:54 PM

"You're right Tarsus. I need to stop worrying about what's going to happen outside my pen and just go and see by myself." Cakey said while nuzzling against the kuhna.

Cakey looked at out at sea, took a deep breath of the salty air and said, "It sure is." Then she looked at Curl's string of shells and said, "That looks nice. Is it a necklace or a bracelet?"

[11]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous