Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Postby deeny246 » 07/17/2008 7:45 PM

"So,everybody.I've heard Palmies love water!We should get some.If only we had a bucket.",said Haze,pictures of Palmies danced through her mind.Pushing a lock of black hair from her face she scanned the large beach for a bucket of sorts."Since we need a bucket,we should probably get one before looking for that Palmie.",said Haze looking around the small group balancing on the heels of her Converse.
<center>Image<br>Candy Matches</br></center>
Name:Elanore
Deann
JamekoImageKamy
Jayle
deeny246
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 96
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/17/2008 9:39 PM

Hannah shrugged, "We could just use a cup if we can find one." she suggested, "Anything that can hold sea-water." She looked around, searching for something they could use, "We might have to buy one from somewhere."
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby deeny246 » 07/17/2008 9:55 PM

"True.",agreed Haze shaking her head in agreement."I saw a several little shops down that way.",said Haze pointing down the street."We could go look around to see if we could find a bucket or something that holds water.So we going or what?",asked Haze ready to walk.
Deann
JamekoImageKamy
Jayle
deeny246
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby [ Moose ] » 07/18/2008 7:18 PM

Moose listened to the conversation and blinked briefly before rummaging through his bag. He had also heard that Palmies enjoyed salt water, and he thought that he might have brought a container with him. The boy pulled out a plastic bottle and emptied its freshwater contents onto the sand. "Would this work?" He asked doubtfully. They would most likely need more than one, and for that they would have to head to the village. "I'll stay here and fill this one up. I'll leave Ilk in your care, if it's not too much trouble." Moose picked his way carefully along the shoreline, avoiding pieces of driftwood and sharp rocks. Ilk looked back at the others and blinked once or twice before getting to his feet and trotting off towards the village.

Click the eggs! You know you want to!
...and while you're at it, go adopt a bottle. =D
[ Moose ]
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Postby deeny246 » 07/19/2008 11:38 AM

"To the village then!",said Haze trotting after the Yonyuu.Elanore's claws dug into Haze's shoulder for fear of seeing a Palmie."OW!!!",said Haze in a scream whisper."Fine.",said Elanore lossening her grip and relaxing.They walk up the dunes toward the village shops.
Deann
JamekoImageKamy
Jayle
deeny246
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby [ Moose ] » 07/26/2008 2:13 PM

Moose watched the Matches and her owner walk off, blinking incredulously after them. The small bird didn't seem to be very good at controlling her emotions. Turning back to the ocean, the boy worked on scooping up as much saltwater as he could without getting the bottle full of sand. 'I hope that Ilk is behaving,' he sighed to himself, replacing the cap on his water bottle. Ilk, as a matter of fact, was behaving. But probably not for very long. He trotted alongside Haze and Elanore, unblinking and staring straight ahead. That business with the Battleheart was still bothering him, but he was thnakfully remaining quiet.

Click the eggs! You know you want to!
...and while you're at it, go adopt a bottle. =D
[ Moose ]
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Postby deeny246 » 07/27/2008 12:13 PM

Haze walked along,Elanore still digging into her shoulder.Ilk trotted beside her.Maybe the boy had exaggerated a bit about Ilk always behaving terribly.As they came into the small bazaar she looked back to see the boy gathering sea water with a bottle.'Well at leasts thats some.',she thought.Then she looked around for any kind of pottery booth.
Deann
JamekoImageKamy
Jayle
deeny246
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby deeny246 » 08/18/2008 4:12 PM

Shortly after Haze's mind conversation was interrupted by a very excited Ilk screaming,"Oooh!We're here!Look a pottery shop!" Haze jerked her head up to see the hyper Temple Yonyuu wasn't lying.There it was.A small brick building stood a out among many booths.A worn sign with the faded red words The Lil' Shop Of Clay printed on it was right up front.

Haze walked in with Elanore still gripping her shoulder.The poor thing was terrified with sudden realization they weren't joking about this Palmie buisness.
"They have eyes.They have eyes.",she repeated over and over her eyes huge.Haze walked in ignoring her frightened pet.Her converse made a suprisingly loud noise on the weathered wooden floor.The inside of the shop like the floor was weathered.The turquoise walls were fading and cracked in places.It all smelled of clay and was filled with shelves of jars and such.

The search for a jar was simple.Everyone Ilk,Elanore,and Haze approved a small red clay vase that was just the size.After paying five KS for it they walked back to the beach to begin the hunt.
Deann
JamekoImageKamy
Jayle
deeny246
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous