Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Evil Plan A: Palmie. [Private.]

Postby Tag! » 07/25/2008 4:05 PM

Triara, Dreamsnare Bleeder.
Plossem, Blosson Cuniflare.
Heh. Heheh.
Will you stop chuckling like that?
Heh.
You get /back/ here!
Heh.
Plossen the Cuniflare was having a hard time right now.
First of all she had seen Triara escaping from the Zoo Pens, and had to go after her to make sure she didn't get lost or do something /really/ stupid. Pets were allowed out, but they always, always had to notify Sharna beforehand - and now Triana had just gone. Cuniflare had chased her all the way down to Dead Coast, and at last the Dreamsnare Bleeder was slowing down. And.. chuckling. For some strange reason.
Now will you tell me /what/ you are doing?
Plossen demanded, but all she got was another bout of chuckling, then finally she spoke;
Why do you follow me?
Triara hissed, flicking her tail from side to side and flicking up some sand as she did so.
You know full well that no pets should leave the Pens when-
Hussh, mortal.
Plossen stopped in her tracks, slightly put out by the fact that she had just been called a mortal by a Dreamsnare Bleeder.
I need.. A Palmie.
..Why?
Plossen couldn't help but be interested in Triara. Triara might be alot of things - she was weird, she was rude, she had a strange belief that she wasn't actually alive and that her 'true self' was just playing one of those virtual reality games, she was determined to be evil - but at least she was interesting.
Evil Plan. Evil Plan.. A.
Plossen blinked.
Evil Plan A.
Yess.
..Can't it wait?
The Cuniflare asked impatiently, tapping one large paw on the ground and looking around to see how far they had come. Quite a way. But it shouldn't take /too/ long to go back home, and she could easilly explain to Sharna how -
No. Evil Plan A must be completed.. Now.
And with that, Triana was off, hopping away down the Beach.
[align=center][font=Century Gothic]"I wouldn't give him money if he paid me."
"D= Don't die, or I'll kill you. >D ..Wait."
"Hay, guys. How long's the 100m sprint?"
"Why /did/ you get that detention anyway?" "Long story. Involving Henry and my fist."
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles." "Yeah well, I'm gonna /kill/ the person who made the cookie. And is there no such thing as a cookie cutter??" "Probably." "Then why the /hell/ didn't I get one." "This is a metaphorical cookie, y'know." "Oh shuddup. You and your metaphorical cookies."
-falls over- "Watch the ground. It's decievingly flat."
"Central news." "What about it?" "They just zoomed in on a pixalated face. So if you see a guy with a bunch of squares for a face, START RUNNING."
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 172
Donate
Location: Corner of 4th & Fremont Steet, Skyway Avenue, Sam's Town. (..hehe. =3)

Postby Tag! » 07/25/2008 5:40 PM

Stupid Plossy Plossem.
No, I really think we should go back now, Sharna will be wondering where we are, and the other younger pets might be encouraged to follow our
Blah blah blah.
Irresponsible of us to do so. If we could just
Talk talk talk.
Because then we could come out here again, and have a nice time with.. What was it? Evil Plan A? Yes, we can
Bah. Enough talk.
Triara turned around, crouched down so that the hump in her back was alot more prominent, and splayed her spikes out so that they appeared larger. She lowered her tail to be just above the ground, and swayed it side to side. She also lowered her head almost to the ground, and hissed, like a snake. Plossem stopped in her tracks, and reguarded Triara with curiosity, yet no fear. She knew that Triara wouldn't hurt her.
Enough talk. I will conduct Evil Plan A when I have my Palmie. You will find water for Palmie. In your ears. You have big ears. Get water from sea. Carry water in ears. Though you'll have to be upside down or it will all leak out, Plossy Plossem. Go.
Now Plossem was just confused.
You want me, to go the sea, get water in my ears, and come back. ..Upside down.
Triara nodded, flicking her tounge out and in as a snake does - then suddenly wishing she hadn't. She didn't exactly relish the taste of her own blood.
No.
Plossem said, then sat down as if in defiance.
Bah. Bad bunny.
Triara hissed, before stalking off towards a small group of trees to find a Palmie for herself. Plossem sat there for a moment, and glanced behind her again. She had a strong notion to go back, tell Sharna where she was and what was happening, and then come back. But she knew that if Plossem went too far away then Triara might just leave for good. That'd be.. bad, to say the least. She'd better keep on eye on the silly little Bleeder.
Blossem sighed and rose fo her feet again, then hopped off after the Dreamsnare, deciding to help her find a Palmie as quickly as possible and get back. But then again, Palmie's weren't exactly common creatures to find. She sighed. This could be a long day.
"Why /did/ you get that detention anyway?" "Long story. Involving Henry and my fist."
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles." "Yeah well, I'm gonna /kill/ the person who made the cookie. And is there no such thing as a cookie cutter??" "Probably." "Then why the /hell/ didn't I get one." "This is a metaphorical cookie, y'know." "Oh shuddup. You and your metaphorical cookies."
"Central news." "What about it?" "They just zoomed in on a pixalated face. So if you see a guy with a bunch of squares for a face, START RUNNING."
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Corner of 4th & Fremont Steet, Skyway Avenue, Sam's Town. (..hehe. =3)

Postby Tag! » 07/26/2008 8:53 AM

Plossem found Triara in the middle of a small group of trees on the Coast, hissing at all of them. She scraped at the ground with her back claws, her luminous markings glowing threateningly. If there /were/ any Palmies in this group, then either they didn't give this any notice or were too scared to do anything. Plossem chuckled to herself. Triara liked to pretend that she knew everything, but Plossem knew for a /fact/ that Palmie's are shy creatures. Just hissing at them would never do you any good.
Suddenly, Triara whipped her haid around to the Cuniflare and growled at her, white eyes flashing angrilly.
Why do you laugh, Pink One?
Pink One. Plossem thought to herself. Triara seemed to have a lot of names for her. But still, at least it was better than 'mortal'.
Well, you're not exactly doing very well finding your Palmie are you?
Plossem said knowingly, raising a foot to scratch behind her ear casually, watching Triara. She didn't intentionally try to anger the Dreamsnare, it was just sometimes Triara completely asked for it.
And The Pink One could do better, could you?!
Triara hissed angrilly, then without waiting for a responce, she crouched back, waggled her tail, then sprung forward at Plossem. She landed just infont of her, eyes bright and threatening, claws outstretched, the spines on her back flicking up menacingly and her tail low, as if she was about to strike again. Plossem jumped back with the shock of this - but she knew that, whatever Triara threatened, she would never hurt her. Just scare. But still, the sight of that Bleeder pouncing at her was enough to make anyone jump; so she fell back onto a nearby tree, making the leaves rustle as she did so.
Palmie!
Triara shouted, straightening up, all anger forgotten, then leapt at the tree, landing on it and holding on with her sharp claws, as if she was afraid hat the tree would walk off, here and now.
I know you're a Palmie now..
Triara crooned to the bark of the tree.
Show yourself, and Evil Plan A shall be set in motion..
Um, Triara?
Plossem asked, as she got up and shook herself. She stood beside Triara, but Triara payed no notice to her. She was just concentrating on what she believed to be a 'Palmie'.
You do know that's not a Palmie..?
Yet again, no responce.
It only shook like that because I fell on it, it's just a normal tree.
She explained, but Triara either wasn't listening, or was deciding not to pay any attention.
Plossem sighed, and turned away to look for something to carry water in. She knew for a fact that Palmie's liked sea water - she had heard Sharna telling some other pets at the Zoo Pens. And the quicker Triara got her Palmie, the quicker they could all get back home.
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/28/2008 8:21 AM

Plossem walked along the beach, liking the feel of the sand beneith her feet. She giggled and kicked some up in the air, then realized that while she had been thinking she had come closer to the sea. She reguarded it with curiosity. A wave crashed against the beach, picking up a few small pebbles as it did so and carrying them as the water rushed forward. The broken wave grew smaller and smaller, until it couldn't carry the pebbles and meekly stumbled to a halt on the wet sand. The next wave behind it sucked the water in and in withdrew, rolling the pebbles back down to the sea again, only for the next wave to take them up.
Plossem watched this for some time, not really thinking about anything. It was nice just sitting here under the sun watching the sea, without a care in the world.. but then again, she did have a care. Triara, and her darned Evil Plan A. Plossem looked back, but couldn't see much in the group of trees. She guessed that Triara was still there. She'd better go and check on her soon.
The Cuniflare glanced at the sea, then wandered towards it, a faint idea swirling in her head. She knew that it wouldn't work very well. But it was worth a try.
She waited until a wave crashed against the beach, then ran forward and scooped up some water in her soft paws, gasping at the cold. She then turned and ran back down towards the group of trees, cupping her paws so that the water didn't splash about so much. Despite this, most of the water was leeking out of her paws as she ran - so she ran faster. Plossem looked up and was surprised to see that the small group of trees was right infront of her. She skidded to a halt, but tripped over some seaweed as she did so, and the water flew onto the trees.
Plossem sighed. Maybe it hadn't worked. She got up and dusted herself down, kicking the piece of seaweek that her tripped her for good measure, then stopped, and glanced at the trees. She had doused them with seawater, after all. Maybe it might just still work?
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 08/01/2008 2:05 PM

There was a rustling in the trees, and Plossem looked over to see that Triara was wandering out of the group of trees and potential Palmies, a sort of dejected look on her, her tail trailing miserably on the ground. The Bleeder looked up to see Plossem looking at her with concern. Yes, Triara could be a right pain and was never nice to her, but it was simply in Plossem's nature to care about those that looked miserable.
Triara? Are you okay?
The Cuniflare bounded up to her, but Triara simply waved a claw at her as if to motion her away.
Pah. As if The Pink One gives a care.
Of course I care, I -
Poor poor poor poor poor poor me.
Uhm, it can't be that -
Me me me me me me poor.
Triara, look on the bright -
Me poor poor me me poor me.
..Triara?
Poor me me poor poor me me.
After that, Plossem didn't bother to try and interupt Triara's mutterings as she wandered away down the beach. Plossem paniced for a moment, thinking that she was going to walk off away down the Dead Coast, but she had nothing to worry about, as the Dreamsnare simply sat on the sand a little way away, and started making patterns with her tail.
Plossem turned away, and sat down on a nearby rock. What she really needed, Plossem thought, was something to carry sea water in. But then again, she didn't really know if sea water was even that effective. For all she knew, just walking around /looking/ for a Palmie might work better. Maybe if she had something to carry sea water in /and/ walked around looking for one, she would have a much better chance.
So Plossem sat there, thinking and thinking on a way to find a Palmie.
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 08/05/2008 7:35 AM

Plossem eventually came to the same conclusion that she had before - she needed something to carry sea water with. Something. She had no idea what. It wasn't as if this beach was full of sea water carrying devices.. and where would she get something from anyway? Plossem stood up and cast her eyes around the Coast.
Sand. Sand. Sea. Sea. Sea. Sea. Trees. Sand. ..Not much there. The Cuniflare sighed, and looked over to Triara. The Dreamsnare appeared to be getting bored. Maybe Plossem could attempt to get her to do some work? It was a long shot, but it was worth a try.
Plossem hopped over to Triara, and saw that she was drawing a Palmie with her claws in the sand. It was a crude drawing, which basically just looked like a tree, but Plossem could tell what it was immidietly. She smiled as she watched Triara draw. The Bleeder didn't seem to have noticed her standing right behind her, so absorbed she was in her sand drawing.
Triara?
Plossem asked softly, and Triara looked up to her.
The Pink One wants something?
Yes, I've thought of a way to find a Palmie, if-
You have?
Triara jumped up, scattering the drawing with her tail as she turned to face Plossem, her excitement showing clearly.
Plossem smiled to herself. Sometimes Triara just seemed like a child - which, she supposed, she was; except not your average, innocent child, for believing that life was just a game and that she had decided to play a bad guy in it wasn't exactly innocent.
Yes, well, I thought that if we could try and find something to carry sea water with we might have more of a..
Before she could finish her sentance Triara was off, racing down the beach in search of something that she might be able to carry sea water with. Plossem chuckled, and sat down, deciding to watch the Dreamsnare incase she did something stupid.
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate