Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

DONE

Postby potterchic » 02/09/2009 9:00 PM

Image Image Image
Arianna Potter(Me).............Corianiaa........................Splatin
It was early morning as a young girl walked down to the beach pulling a  medium-sized red wagon loaded with two plastic buckets, picnic basket, and a blanket which was currently spread beneath two kuhnas, also in the wagon.

"Why, again, do we need the wagon?" The girl asked her two pets.

"Because," the cake kuhna replied. "We need it to carry the picnic and the buckets."

"I could have carried the picnic, and each of you could have carried a bucket,"she grumbled. "And don't try saying you guys would have to be pulled in the wagon, either."

"Oh, we don't. It's just that there was all this empty space that needed to be used, soooo... Besides, if we tamed a palmie, we'd need a way to bring it back to the hotel." Said the arkuhna.

"Okay, fine, you win. She sighed, and stopped a little ways of from the ocean, picking up her kuhnas and set them in the sand beside her. They were here on vacation, mainly because the cake kuhna, Corianiaa, wanted to aleast see a palmie. "Here, go fill it up, and maybe we'll find a palmie after all," she said, passing Corianiaa one of the buckets. She grabbed the handle between her teeth, and giddily stumbled off towards the shore. "Oh, Cora, be careful not to fall in! You just had breakfast, and the tide's pretty high today!" She yelled. Than she looked down to the arkuhna, Splatin, and handed him a plastic lid with a strap that she had made for the bucket. "Hey, Splat, you'll need to bring this down to her, or else she'll spill the water everywhere. She saw a look of dissapointment on his face, and hastily added, "We'll gather the salt for your picture when the tide goes back in." He was obviously pleased, without having to say anything, and he trotted down to shore with the lid, and once he had given it to her, he ran back a few paces to enjoy the view of the ocean.

When we go back to the hotel, I'm going to pull out my back pack and paint it using my salt! He thought, staring out to sea.

Arianna turned around, and began scoping the trees for a peculiarly short palm tree, one that moved.

((PM to join. Do NOT post without asking me first, if you do, I will ignore your post, and it will do no good for you to post, since you will not be in the plot, I do not accept that kind of cltter in my thread. Thank you.))
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Re: A Palmie Hunt (P, PM To Join)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 11:20 AM

ImageImage
Enerjetick & Wicket

Wicket walked slowly on the shore,"Ah......the ocean...", he whispered to himself. The ground trembled, Enerjetick came running behind the Bleeder. He tripped and went flying."Whooo hoooo!", he yelled as he went flying through the air, and he landed on his feet on the wet sand."So we are here Palmie Hunting right?", Wicket asked."Yeah!!", answered Enerjetick as he wagged his tails."THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING.", He said loudly."Oh yeah......", he said quietly. Then he saw a figure in the distance, it looked like a kuhna..."Hi!", he yelled, while he waved, but it looked more like he was flailing his arms crazily.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/14/2009 11:44 AM

Splatin looked up. Was that...? No, it couldn't be! The last time he saw them was in Terrace Park, looking for Mr. Wilsons! He ran to Corianiaa. "They're here! Come on! Here! See, see, seeeeee! Remember? The birds! And the shoes! And we painted them! And you guys played!"

"What in the world...? She turned around. Oh my gosh! You're right! Well, come on!" She grabbed his tails and yanked him towards the two pets in the near distance, leaving her bucket of seawater behind."Wicket, Enerjetick, how did you get here! When did you come!?" She squealed. Beside her, Splatin was jumping up, and could hardly stop jumping with excitement.

Arianna looked back, and saw her kuhnas with another pair of pets. They had left the salt water. he ran down to the shore, and picked it up, carrying it far enough beck to not be swept away. She looked out to the sea, and slid off her shoes next to the bucket, ran, then jumped into the ocean. The water was chilly, and it hadn't been an hour since breakfast yet, but she didn't get cramps very often, besides, she only intended on floating, maybe going under water once... Or twice... It wouldn't hurt.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 12:00 PM

It was them! The two kuhna, Splatin and Corianiaa, he and Wicket had met at Terrace Park!"Hi! We're here looking for Palmies this time.", he said happily."Wha? What?", Wicket said running towards Enerjetick, then he saw the two kuhna. They were the ones they had gone Mr.Wilson hunting with."Oh, Hi guys.", he said. Enerjetick smiled,"So why are you two here", he asked.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/14/2009 12:15 PM

"Us too! I can't belive it! How did you get here?!" Splatin  said excitedly. At the sight of their friends, he was almost as hyper as Enerjetick usually was. Corianiaa was jumping for joy. She thought about the bucket of salt water at the shore. They had a good chance of atleast seeing a palmie.

Arianna dove under the water, when she opened her eyes, it stung like a tiny bee. She saw a baby kuni in the distance. She jumped up to breathe.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 12:23 PM

"Well, I've been in Terrace Park for a while, and I walked here, It took a couple of days.", Enerjetick said."And Wicket was in the Wilt'no Desert for a while with a friend.". "So where have you guys been?", Wicket asked."And who is that human over in the water? Is she your friend?", Enerjetick asked as he saw her swimming in the water.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/14/2009 12:34 PM

"We went home for a while after the hunt. You know, spend some time with the family... But then two of them dissappeared, and one of them went to Idalini... He ended up in a breeding room. We've only heard a bit from him, but we know that there are four kits, and two of them should come home with us. We got bored, and decided to come here and look for a palmie friend." Corianiaa explained.

"Oh, you mean the Mistress? That's our owner, sort of. We live with her. Only, don't call her Mistress to her face, she doesn't like us calling her that ever, but we still do. You can call her Arianna." Splaitn said.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 12:52 PM

Kits~ He met one when he was in Terrace Park a few days ago."Awww, kits?", Enerjetick said happily,"I never actually got to get close to one, let alone befriend one." Kits were nice, but there were barely any kuhnas in his pen.

"Oh, she's your owner.", Wicket said, The owner of their zoo pen, had almost never come to visit, they said no one had ever seen his face, because he wears a mask, they also say he is very cruel."Arianna, okay, I'll remember to call her that."
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/14/2009 1:02 PM

"If you like, Enerjetick, when he comes home, we can talk to our friend about coming here, for you to see the babies." From what she had heard, they were extramely cute, and she wnated to see them herself. The nly times she had seen kits were when she had been a kit herself, and now was the chance to see some close up for the two of them. They could hire a hollowheart to come and bring them. Maybe they could get all the kits to come, along with their mother as well as the father.

Arianna wished she had brought towels along. She wqas soaked. She also wished she had thrown on a bikini under her jeans and tank top. She waded out of the water, and went to greet her pet's friends.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 1:20 PM

"That would be great!", he exclaimed,"Do you know what kuhna species they are yet?", he asked.
"Well youo don't have to bring them if it's too much of a hassle.", WIcket told them. It was true, kits were cute. Enerjetick smiled,"Who is the owner of the mother of the kits?", he asked, he was feeling very nosy today.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/14/2009 1:31 PM

Arianna heard them. "No, we don't even know what genders they are. As soon as I get a message from the mother's owner, Carlie, I'll know whoo'll be getting the kits identified, and who'll get which kits. This will be hard for the parents, splitting them up, but the other owner sent me a message as soon as the kits were born, and they'll see eachother. I don't enjoy the sound of a fractured family. She said as she wrung out her hair. She knew that the other kuhna liked swimming, and that her's was a hydrokuhna, so any child of theirs would most likely ADORE water, so why not bring them here, near the sea, to look for a gentle palmie friend? "Oh, excuse me. I'm Arianna, and you are?"

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 1:44 PM

"Hello, I'm Enerjetick.", Enerjetick said happily."And I'm Wicket.", The bleeder said."Nice to meet ya'.", he said. This was one of the only times Wicket had ever talked to a human, the one who cast him away was cruel, but it was okay because, when he cast him away, he never died because he dosen't know if his owner found love again or not.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/14/2009 1:58 PM

"Nice to meet you, too. These two talked about the Mr. Wilson hunt a LOT. I'm sure they'll have so much more fun with you here. She said to them, looking to the shore. She wondered whether she should let them swim. With all of them, how likely was it that someone would drown? So she picked up Splatin and whispered into his ear a question on whether his friend would like to swim or not. He would probably know, and she didn't want to make anyone eager and then find there was a problem.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/14/2009 2:15 PM

"So when should we start Palmie hunting?", Enerjetick asked."Or should we enjoy the fact that we're on a beach first?" He had never been on the beach before, he looked forward to swimming in the ocean water.
Wicket saw Arianna whisper something into Splatin's ear, he wondered what she was saying.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treat » 02/14/2009 2:54 PM

Image---Cloey

A Cake kuhna was swimming in the salty water, trying hard not to get in her mouth or eyes. She started swimming in the surf, but then went out farther, past the reckless waves.Out there, it was calm, and easy to just lay back and float. She did that for a while, then decided to dive down. She went down, and down, and down. She saw sooo many colorful things, like coral, fish, and so on. But, she had to come back up eventually. When she did she headed back to the shore. She layed down to dry off, then noticed a bucket of salt water beside her. She sniffed it, which stung her nose.
Treat
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 303
Donate

Next