Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Hey! Stop! THIEF! (Private, me and Amber)

Postby Freezair » 04/22/2009 4:11 PM

Tiera watched, a smile of smug satisfaction twitching across her maw. She shorted, and her breath pushed the snowfall of photo pieces away from her face. "Perhaps you're not such a bad kid after all, little girl..."

"Rayne!" Skycutter said, shocked. "This Khimera tried to hurt our friend! You yourself said that stealing is wrong! Don't people who do bad things need to be punished?"

"If we let her go free, she could hurt more people!" Krii protested. "If you won't let us take her to the police, what SHOULD we do? We can't just leave her here! She'd die tied up like this, but we can't let her GO!"

Hazel lingered behind Sky's wings. She seemed to be trying to stay out of the argument. She coughed, slightly.

"Perhaps... perhaps we should figure out something to do with her ourselves..."

[406, 21, 16]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/22/2009 5:05 PM

Rayne smiled as Tiera complimented her. Timber scowled. How could Rayne be so trustful? Shaking her head, she stepped foward.

"Look, Rayne, I know that you wanna help her, but jail...could help her."

But Rayne wouldn't hear it. At Skycutter's questions, she merely shook her head and stepped foward towards him.

"I bet if it were Hazel or Krii that needed help you would beg for them to be released. Just because she's not one of your own doesn't mean you can't defend her! And yes, we can let her go. And yes, I will."

And just like that, in a flash of light, instead of a five year old girl there was a Prismatic Matches.

"Rayne, no!" Timber exclaimed, but it was too late.

Rayne was making her way to the ropes, ready to rip them apart with her talons.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 04/22/2009 5:30 PM

"If Krii did that, he would have had gone insane," Sky said flatly.

Their faces all went wide, however, as they saw Rayne flash into her other form. Tiera began to laugh madly as the Matches began to sever her bindings, and she began to try and stand.

"Rayne, NO!" Hazel shouted. She leapt out from behind Sky, trying to stop the Matches. Sky just stood, horrified--she readied herself in case Tiera lept on her, but mentally she was torn at the idea of trying to forcefully stop a very young child.

"Oh no you don't!" Krii lept up on Tiera's back, but given his size, it wasn't enough to truly do anything. Tiera growled and thrashed, though he clung tight.

[407, 22, 17]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/22/2009 6:35 PM

Rayne stopped midway, the ropes still tightly binding the Khimer'a legs and looked up to see Hazel about to jump on her. At once Timber's instincts turned on and she snarled before crashing her body right into Hazel's. Moving off of the Shizno, Rayne was shocked to see Timber's eyes a bright red.

"Don't you dare touch her!"
She snarled, as Rayne gulped.

It was when Krii jumped on Tiera when Rayne reacted. Flying upwards, she watched the struggle for a few moments before gripped Krii between her talons and trying hard to pull him off. She grunted with the effort.

"Get...off!" She said, pulling harder than before.

Timber had her attention back on Rayne, though, and jumped onto Krii, releasing him from Rayne's grip.

"Rayne, please! She tried to hurt Krii! We have to control her!"

But Rayne, tears staining her rainbow feathers, shook her head.

"No! She's still just like us!"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 04/23/2009 2:15 AM

"EVERYONE JUST STOP!"

Sky screeched over the wild donnybrook breaking out on the roof, with Timber tackling Hazel, Rayne raging at Krii, Krii clawing Tiera, and Tiera trying to break free of her remaining bonds. Even the Khimera stopped. The Gaurdor's hearty lungs were built for screeching wild and free above the mountaintops, and when she needed to, she could use them.

Her chest heaving, the Garudor continued, "Everyone. Stop. I swear to the Gods, if there isn't peace on this roof right now..."

Even Tiera was stunned into sitting still. Krii slid almost sadly off her back, and nonchalantly brought his tail in front of his face to inspect what looked like a scratch from Rayne's talons.

"Will it make you happy? Be a vigilante. I've gotten all I need from this," Tiera said. She looked wickedly up at Rayne. "I don't care."

"Well..." Hazel looked morose. "If Rayne's going to throw a fit about the police... maybe." She sighed and looked at Rayne. "We do have a friend who could figure out what to do with her... Sort of. Rayne, would you let us take her to our friend?"

"What, you mean Jimbo?" Krii asked.

"She might be able to keep her in the caravan," Hazel shrugged. "I don't think she'd hurt her, Rayne. She's not that kind."

[408, 23, 18]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/27/2009 5:09 PM

Rayne considered this option for a moment, ignoring the quick jab from the Khimera. Timber stood faithfully by her side, before Rayne quickly nodded.

"But! I wanna come see. And...she can't hurt her or nothing!" She exclaimed, before speedily returning to a little girl.

Timber however, was not at all pleased with the seemingly 'perfect' solution, stepping forward.

"Yes, your plan is great and all, but there's still one problem. How the heck are we supposed to transport such a heavy creature? It's not as easy as lifting me or Rayne." She said, glaring at the group.

Rayne pondered this, but could not find a solution. Timber realized she was slowly winning the battle.

"And not to mention that we don't know if the Khimera would go willingly with us. Really, it's not that easy."
She added quickly, trying to sway the young one's mind.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 04/27/2009 8:40 PM

"Don't worry. Jimbo ain't the hurtin' kind," Krii reassured her. "If anything, we can just get Lohe to babysit her."

"I' m interested," Tiera said, her voice vicious. "I'd like to meet this 'Jimbo.' This little squirt of yours has given me a change of heart." She looked with a wicked sort of pride up at Rayne.

"I want to see how the idle rich pass justice."

Sky looked suspiciously at Tiera. "Well... alright. But you still have to have your tails bound," she said.

"I'll do it."

Hazel hopped up the side of Sky's wing and clambered up over her back. She whispered into the Gaurdor's ear. "Sky, I don't like this at all. This seems... suspicious."

"I'm with you," Sky hissed back. "But what else can we do?"

[409, 24, 19]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 06/09/2009 4:47 PM

((Since this seems to have died, I'm making this my official pullout post so I can take my crew elsewhere.))

Hazel checked to make sure that Tiera's tails were still tightly bound. Krii lobbed some of the extra rope around her neck, creating an impromptu leash to lead her by. He secured the other end to Sky's back.

"Well, c'mon. Let's get goin', then. Stay close. And one false move, pal, [i]one false move--"

Krii shook his fist.

"Relax," Sky said soothingly. "I think we've got her now. Are you ready, Tiera?"

The Khimera grinned vicously. "As ready as you'll ever be.

[410, 25, 20]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous