Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Endless Sand

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 5:54 PM

Image Curse
Image Hollow
(Key,Curse=red,Hallow=brown)
"Hey,Hallow,why do we look different from other icthysaurs?"
"I don't know,how many times are you going to ask?"
"Sorry,I just wondered.I hate being an out cast."
"Hey,at least everyone can't see your bones!"Hallow said snidely.
The duo were odd for icthysaurs.They were orphaned when they were born because of there strange coloring.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Endless Sand

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 6:04 PM

Usagi walked down the beach slowly, her fur was buffeted slightly by the wind and it had a strangely pleasent salty smell. She paused to look at the water for a moment, her white eyes squinted slightly at the bright sun. She sat down and unfolded her wings, spreading them out, letting the wind cool her down.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 202
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 6:09 PM

"Hey,who is that?"
"Why do you always ask me about stuff I do not know?Grrrrr,I am going in to the water."
"Well,somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.I'm going to go meet them,you can come with me if you want.Curse went over to meet the new arrival."Hi,my name is Curse,what's yours?Oh,him over there,that's my brother Hallow."
"Hi."Hallow muttered.He did not like large groups.He can only stand three pets in his group.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 6:15 PM

Usagi turned to look at the two creatures next to her on the beach, she had no clue what they were for she had never seen a creature like that. "Hello, my name is Usagi..." She then studied them folding her wings back up, her shyness had suddenly kicked in and she wrapped her tail firmly around her feet. She looked down at her paws and listened.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 6:23 PM

"You look like you've never seen an icthysaur before.I think you're a yonyuu,correct?"
"You look kinda shy.We can leave if you want us to.I need to go for a swim anyway."Curse stared in amazement.He had never seen Hollow act so nice before."Wow,Hollow,what happened to you?Usually you just grunt when we meet someone new.Are you sure you're okay?"
"I ate to much food this morning.You know it makes me go wacko."
Curse was starting to flare,so he ran into the water."Sorry about that,I flare up sometimes,so I have to jump in water to keep from overheating."
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 6:47 PM

Usagi looked up and nodded, so that's what an Itchysaur was. Usagi had heard Sumiko, her master speak of these creatures time to time and Purity tried explaining them to her. But she had never really seen one, the one called Curse flared up and Usagi watched him waddle into the water. She had realised they had a conversation and answered quickly. "Yes I'm a Yonyuu. And no you don't have to go." It souded almost pleading as she stood up looking at the sky once more. Even if she was a Yonyuu she was still afraid of heights.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 7:08 PM

"Hey,Hollow,come look at this creepy seashell!"
"Curse,that is not a seashell,it's a coconut,Okay.Sometimes I doubt you have a brain."
"Well at least I can stay solid.It's so hard to believe were brothers.Hey,why are we here again?"
"Because,we live here.I'm just going to disappear."Hollow then vanished."That doesn't work,remember,I can use my death vision.Curse's eyes began to glow red.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 7:19 PM

The Yonyuu couldn't help but giggle at them, what a pair! Always fighting and such, like brothers. Then she heard on say they were brothers, and she sighed at her own stupidity. She was such a dunce sometimes, but it didn't bother her much. "So why are you guy's here?" She poked the water and flinched back. It felt much different from the water back home, but most everything did. She tilted her head as Hollow vanished and Curse's eyes began to glow red. She sniffed at the water once more and decided it wasn't good to drink. Her earlier question was answered by them already and she felt slightly outcasted. She poked the where the orangeish one should have been.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 7:26 PM

"You can keep poking there,but you wint touch him.Aha!There you are!"Curse ran at what seemed like a rock,but Hollow reappeared and moved,causing Curse to run into the rock."OWWWW!That hurt!Oh yeah,I think we already said this,but we live here."
"Sorry Curse.Now you're going to flare again."Curse ran back to the water.He jumped on his brother,knocking him down.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 7:30 PM

"Is swimming fun?" She asked, she had never swam before. She liked the feel on rain on her fur, but it prevented her from flying until she was dry. She padded after them slowly and shut her eyes as the water splashed onto her.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 7:36 PM

"For us,swimming is life.We have evolved to life mainly to water."
"Yeah,we were born in the water.We actually learned to swim before walking."
Curse dove in to the water with amazing speed.He was just a red silhouette on the water.Hollow went after him,jumping like a dolphin.
"Hey,maybe Atlantis might want to meet you."Hollow said to the yonyuu.
ImageAtlantis

"I heard my name?"
"Hey Atlantis,hows it going?"
"Pretty good.Who is that?"
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 7:51 PM

Usagi looked at the water, the red light fading. "Don't they know I can't swim?" She sighed deeply and lay down by the water. She rest her head by her paws and watched Hollow jump around out of the water.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 7:59 PM

"Hey,Usagi,can you swim?Water's fine!"
"Yeah,the were beatas wont bite!"
"There are no were beatas!"
Hollow came back to shore,his water proof scales and horns shining.Curse came next,then Atlantis.The three were getting hungry."He,Usagi,I hope you dont kind a little blood,cause I gonna catch a kuni.Curse then dove under water and burst out a second later with a kuni in his mouth.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 8:08 PM

Usagi stood up quickly and looked at the Hydrokuhna, she was unfamiliar with most of the breeds of pets. She shook her head, "No, I can't swim." As Curse came out of the water, she flinched again as the water splashed her a little. "No, I guess it doesn't matter if I do or not now." She shook her pelt and sat down again. She was obviously a little bored and swimming, well she never tried it.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 8:12 PM

"Is it that you can't float or what?"
"Hey,who want's to go to the town?"
"As long as there is a river so I can rehydrate."
Curse rammed into a patch of fire coral,but didn't even wince."Hey Usagi,maybe I can teach you to swim"
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Next