Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Endless Sand

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 8:16 PM

Usagi thought about Curse's offer and nodded, "Alright." She put a foot in the water and them walked out to where it was up to her belly. Her wings opened out instinctively and she stood there. Another step and it was a steady drop to the bottom.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 202
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 8:20 PM

"Okay,take a deep breath,and breathe,take controlled breaths,don't panic,now,paddle out a little.Don't worry,this is safe.Now,paddle out here,then float."
"If you sink,me and Atlantis will catch you."
Atlantis gave Usagi a thumbs up.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 8:45 PM

Usagi looked a little wary, but followed his directions. She paddled out and took a deep breath trying to lower her heart rate. It thundered in her chest and ears, and she swore the others could hear it. She stopped paddleing and tried to get her wings to fold down. She floated for a second, but her wings flapped as she sunk a little.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/27/2009 8:51 PM

"Don't worry,just stay calm.Use your wings to stay above water.This will be easy,Okay."Atlantis swam under Usagi to be safe.If he needed to,he could hold Usagi up."This is easy,right?"
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/27/2009 9:29 PM

Usagi nodded and took a deep breathe again. She sighed, knowing she probably wouldn't probably be flying today. She dipped the ends in, and relaxed them seeing they floated on top of the water. She stopped kicking and noticed the wings helped her stay afloat. "I'm I swiming correctly?" She kicked her paws and turned around to face them.

Sumiko sat on the beach, watching the pets. It seemed like they were teaching her Yonyuu to swim. "What do you think they are doing, Damien?" She looked at the Bleeder on her shoulder, and it seemed to shrug.

Image Damien the Dreamsnare Bleeder
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 8:16 AM

"Yeah,your swimming right.Now,let's try diving."
"Take a deep breath,hold it,and go under water.You can see if the water isn't to salty."Curse was floating easily on the surface.Curse turned to the shore and saw a bleeder and some strange creature.Hey,Usagi,who is that?"
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 3:18 PM

"Uh, ok..." Usagi held her breath, and dove under the water. ' This is just like flying!' She thought but came back up for air soon after. She turned her head in the direction of the beach to see Sumiko, her owner, but with a little creature on her shoulder. "That's Sumiko." She said and paddled over, using her wings to steer. "You can meet her if you like." The Yonyuu, got out of the water and shook her fur, waiting for them.

The Human tensed as her Yonyuu vanished under the water for a moment before pooping back up and swimming over. The Bleeder's claws latched onto her shirt and it let out a low growl, Sumiko reached a hand up to pet it. The Bleeder hopped on the hand and down onto the sand, Sumiko watched as it scurried over to her other pet. "He's very protective.." She murmured and continued to watch them.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 4:41 PM

"There,that was easy wasn't it."said Curse as Hollow,Atlantis,and himself went back to shore.
"I've never seen a creature like that little one before."said Hollow when he saw the bleeder.Curse dug a little bed in the sand and laid in it,as did Hollow.Atlantis just laid in a tide pool.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 4:57 PM

"Yeah it was easy..." Usagi nodded thankfully at them, and turned her attention to the little creature in front of her. It stared almost demandingly at her. "Do you guys...?" She heard Hollow say something about not knowing what it was and became more curious. She bent down and sniffed it, it readied its claws like Usagi might try to eat it any second. "It... smells weird..." She pulled back and continued looking at it.

Sumiko laughed at the confused looks on the pet's faces, her Bleeder was also curious of the other pets. She seemed to have a thing for Dreamsnare pet's and looked at the sky, clouds rolling past lazily. "Have you ever wished to be a cloud?" She chuckled at herself and shut her eyes.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 5:03 PM

"So,Sumiko is a human?We've never seen one.So,what's it like to have an owner?"asked Curse,snapping up a passing crab.
"I'm hungry.I'm going to go catch some fish."Hollow said as he dove back into the water.Atlantis laid there,lazily flicking his tail in the air.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 5:11 PM

"Huh? Oh! I like having an owner, it gives you a sense of security and Sumiko is quiet nice for an owner. She's a bit over-protective though, and has frequent mood-swings." Usagi nodded at Hollow and then tried to poke the little thing in font of her. It hopped onto her leg and climbed up onto her head, she shook her head but it held on. It squealed in terror? No it was having fun, Usagi finally decided it was harmless and turned her attention back to Curse and Atlantis. "Don't you have an owner?"
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 5:15 PM

"No,we,well,my brother and I were born here,and were orphaned because of our looks,and we lived here ever since."
"Atlantis over there had a family but got lost in a storm.He acts tough but really,he cries at night.I feel bad for him."
"We have been looking for my parents for years but never found them."Atlantis's smile turned to a frown.Hollow jumped back on shore and disappeared again.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 5:25 PM

Usagi felt bad for all of them,"Oh..." An idea popped into her head, "Hey, why don't I help you look for them?" She smiled brightly, and the little creature on her head seemed to nod in agreement.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 5:32 PM

(after you post next,how about we find them?)
"I guess we could.Can you dive deep?"
"Well,you could fly over head and look while we look under water."
The three dove into the water and raced around,searching.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 6:04 PM

( Alright ^_^)
Usagi nodded and sprang up over the sea, spreading her wings and flying. It was like being in the water again and she did a flip, but remembering she was looking for someone. Her eyes scanned the water hopefully.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext