Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Endless Sand

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 6:18 PM

"Hey,I see them!"Atlantis rushed over to his parents and hugged them.
Image Hydro
Image Aqua
(Hydro is the father,Aqua is the mother.Hydro=purple,Aqua=sky blue.)
"Hey,Hollow,we found Atlantis's parents!"
"Awsome!Hey,Usagi,we found them!"Yelled Hollow as he jumped out of the water.
"Atlantis!We found you!We missed you so much!"yelled Aqua as she embraced her son.
"Atlantis,son!We were so worried about you!We thought we would never see you again."said Hydro as he joined the group hug.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 6:27 PM

Usagi wasn't incredibly high above the water and landed rather clumisly onto the land. The little creature on her head, was sleeping and she padded over to the group of pet's. She heard a loud yawn come from her sleeping Sumiko, and the creature itself woke up, running back over to her. " Cool, Atlantis." She herself never really understood the bond between parent and child, was it like owner to pet?

Sumiko sat up and looked over at the pet's again, but this time there were three Hydrokuhna. "This is interesting." Sumiko concluded as the Bleeder made it's way up to her shoulder, "Did you have fun, Damien?" It nodded and she laughed, standing up.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 202
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 6:37 PM

"Usagi,these are my parents,Hydro and Aqua."
"We lost him in a storm ten years ago."
"There really nice people."Curse announced happily.They adopted him and his brother when they were orphaned.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 6:44 PM

Usagi smiled warmly, they were nice... What were they exacty? Oh well. " Nice to meet you." She saw Sumiko and heard the strange noise coming out of her mouth. There were a few words she understood but the rest was complete gibberish.

"Usagi!" Sumiko called and began walking over, smile plastered on her face. The Bleeder sat there hunched up and looked around locking onto the other pets. "Oi! Usagi! I know you can hear me!" The Bleeder stood unmoving and glared.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 6:48 PM

"Oh,I forgot to mention that we are hydrokhunas."
"That little black and green thing looks pretty nasty now."
"Hollow!We don't even know it yet.You don't just say someone looks nasty!"
Curse snapped at his brother.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 6:56 PM

Usagi nodded in thanks at Atlantis, her owner had popped out of what seemed like nowhere and tackled her roughly. "Gah!" She sighed and shook her off, the little creature latching onto Sumiko's shoulder. "Sorry, she get's like that sometimes..."

Sumiko was flug off her Yonyuu and lay on the sand with the Bleeder almost digging though her flesh in anger or fear. "Hey, Damien. I'm okay, see?" She held out a pale arm that had no cuts or brusies, and then switched to the other. He nodded and unclenched in claws, leaving Sumiko bleeding a little. The Bleeder hopped off her shoulder and stood next to Usagi, looking at the other pets. "I'm what you would call a Bleeder." He spoke the blood dripping out of the crack on his face.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 7:00 PM

"And I thought I look scary.Whats up with the blood?"
"You aren't half as scary as me,Curse."
Curse watched the bleeder carefully,trying not to provoke it.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 7:12 PM

Usagi looked at the little thing, 'So it's called a Bleeder? Wonder why...'

Damien's spines on his back bristled, "This blood is the constant reminder of my creator's pain." He pointed back at Sumiko who was watching the clouds and mumbling to herself. "She is my creator." He nodded and returned his hand back to the original position.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 7:17 PM

"Wow,life must kinda stink.Losing blood 24/7.How do you survive?"
"You look kinda like a demented mini gyraptor,no offense."said Hollow.He was kinda bad at introductions with other reptiles.He diapered yet again.Curse's eyes glowed red again.He made his brother appear again,but started to flare,so he ran to the water.He came back eating a piece of fire coral.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 7:31 PM

Usagi chuckled at Hollow, he was even shyer than her. The Bleeder next to to her had a small pool of blood below it and she didn't know how she never noticed the blood before. Curse ran into the water and came out with some fire coral, "Does that taste good?" She asked.

Daimen didn't mind Hollow's greeting, he just continued to bleed. "I'm not really living, I am just a part of my creators heart." He pointed to his otherwise smooth face that had a crack down it where the blood was coming from. "If this crack is healed I will dissipate and return to her heart." He wagged his tail lazily and the feathers by his head blew lightly in the breeze.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 7:38 PM

"Well,I wouldn't advise eating fire coral,as you're not an icthysaur.I have to eat it to keep my fires going."
"Sorry about disappearing.I do that a lot.So,Daimen,right.So if the crack on you're head heals,you die kinda?"Hollow asked curiosly.The three khunas had melted into the water.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 8:00 PM

"That must be tireing going back and forth." She said, and watched him for a reaction.

Damien shook his head stiffly, "I'm not living, I just exist." He looked back at Sumiko who was dozing peacefully.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 8:15 PM

"Okay,I'm confused.No need to answer."said Curse,still eating his coral.
"Hey,Curse,I'm gonna go get some coral."said Hollow,diving into the water and popping back up with his own fire coral.The khuna family re-appeared in a tide pool nearby.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 8:48 PM

(Alright)

The Bleeder nodded and turned to return to his creator, she was gone. He looked around franticaly, until he heard her strange call again. "Usagi!" He looked back out into the sea to see her and the Yonyuu floating peacefully. He let out a sigh of relief and grumbled, walking over to the water. It lapped playfully at his claws, but he remained on land unable to swim.

Usagi was with her owner, wings spread out on the water and Sumiko floating happily on her back. The human let out something that sounded like a contented sigh to  Usagi. She looked up at the clouds once more, almost falling asleep.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 8:53 PM

"How did they get out there?"asked Curse.
"You fell asleep stupid."Hollow said snidely.The brothers fought a lot now that they were maturing.Of course,the two always fought about something,even the smallest detail.
"Hey,Daimen,we could carry you over there if you want."
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items