Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Endless Sand

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 9:02 PM

Damien looked at them and nodded. He had already been flying with Usagi, so how bad could swimming be? "Please."

Usagi was watching her owner intensely if she even dipped further under the water she would push the human back up. "You sleepy bum..." She muttered at her owner, who floated peacefully in front of her.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 202
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/28/2009 9:11 PM

"Hold on.This might get bumpy."
"Wow,your creator is a real sloth,sleeping all the time,no offense."
Curse let the bleeder hop on his back.The three were off,heading towards the floating pair.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 04/28/2009 9:39 PM

Damien did as he was told, and clung to Curse. "I suppose she is tired, she was settling in new pets."

The Yonyuu saw Curse and Hollow swimming over. She felt her owner dip slightly and pushed her back up.

(Dx writers block and I'm kinda tired... I'm gonna log off)
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/29/2009 5:05 PM

"So,do bleeders have emotions?"Curse asked his passenger.He really didn't know anything about bleeders.He had never seen one before,as he lived here on the beach.He got thirsty so took a gulp of water.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/01/2009 6:51 AM

"Yes, we come from our creator's heart. How can we not?" Damien stumbled as Curse got a drink, he quickly regained his balence.

Usagi chuckled at the Bleeder stumbling, she noticed her owner was breathing at a pace that showed she wasn't sleeping. 'What is she doing then?' Usagi asked her self, and then looked up a the sky.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/01/2009 5:46 PM

"Okay.Almost there."Curse announced.He was getting sleepy from swiming all day.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/02/2009 10:19 AM

Damien stood still, watching Usagi and Sumiko with interest. He may be cold sometimes but it's just how he is. He was still dripping blood of onto Curse and it rolled off the sides into the water.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/02/2009 10:29 AM

Curse felt the blood on his back.He did'nt mind it."So,Daimen,are you able to swim?"Hollow asked his brothers passenger.He was having fun with his new freinds.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/11/2009 6:54 AM

Damien shook his head, "No." He looked at Curse and nticed he looked rather tired. He then looked ahead, he scurried onto his carriers head and jumped. He landed on his creaters stomach, and she woke up. She dipped in the water and it went up to his thigh, he shivered at it's coldness.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/16/2009 8:31 AM

(This RP is kinda dead now,I'm gonna be pulling out the icthysaur brothers and the Hydrokhuna family)
"Wow,the sun's setting,we had better get back to shore before the sharks come out.Hopefully we will meet again some time."Curse said to Damien and Usagi.Atlantis swam over to Usagi"Thanks again for helping me find my parents."Atlantis admitted.He hoped he could meet his new freinds again."See ya!"Hollow added.He to wanted to see them again.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/16/2009 4:23 PM

(mmkay :D)

Damien nodeed at the two and  noticed he was Usagi's head. Her wings were dry and she rose into the air, her owner swimming to shore. They planned to meet up at the pen.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous