Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

Re: Who are you? (Private Palmie Hunt)

Postby Carlie » 07/26/2009 4:03 PM

Faye stopped to look at the fish. Pretty. She watched them swim around, thinking they looked happy. She gave a small smile. When Glace continued walking, she followed. So this was his kitchen, she thought, as she looked around. He really did have a nice house. She didn't notice the creature on the counter top until he heard Glace speak to it. She smiled. "What's that?" She laughed when heard the music and Glace's apology. "Don't worry about it. I really like your house."

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Carlie » 08/25/2009 6:54 PM

((I think I'm gonna take Faye out. :/ Sorry, it's just moving pretty slow.))

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 08/27/2009 7:33 PM

((Okie dokie, sorry about that, I just fail sometimes xD *brick'd* Pulling Glace out as well~))
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate