Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

meeting an old freind(Private,Poe and I)

Postby Jetfire » 05/25/2009 11:42 AM

Image Curse
Image Hollow

"Hey,Hollow!Do you think that we might see Usagi and Daimen again?"Curse asked his brother."I really don't know.I hope so.These seagulls are getting really anoying and neither of us can fly."Hollow said jokingly.He wanted to see his old freinds.The hydrokhuna family were out at sea,swiming and playing around.Curse was a little older now and so was Hollow.Curse still ate fire coral but learned how to control his flaring and Hollow could control his dissapering now.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: meeting an old freind(Private,Poe and I)

Postby Poe » 05/25/2009 8:46 PM

Damien was curled up neatly in the black and green fur surrounding him, one wouldn't have been able to tell he was there unless up close. The familiar salty air filled his lungs, he uncurled and stretched, the bones sticking out of his back tingled. He stood up and looked around, finding himself not on his creators desk but on the back of a Yonyuu.

Usagi padded to the ocean, it's waves lapping at her paws. It was not to long ago she had met the Ithysaurs, and this was near the exact spot of where it happened. She sat down, eyes half-lidded in thought, ignoring the tugging of fur on her back.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 202
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/26/2009 9:49 AM

Hollow!Look!It's Usagi and Daimen!Come on,we have to go say hi!.""Hey.Your right!"The brothers ran as fast as there rlitively small legs could cary them over to there kind of old kind of new freinds."Hey Usagi!What are you doing here?"Curse asked.It had been maybe a week or two since the brothers had seen there freinds.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/26/2009 9:43 PM

Usagi's ears perked and she turned her head, two familiar shapes coming towards them. She sat up quickly and ran across the sand, she felt Damien cling tightly to her fur and chuckled. 'Is he afraid?' Ignoring his little squeaks of terror she called out to Hollow and Curse, " Hello!" She stopped running and stopped in front of them, "I suppose the view brings me back here, it's gorgeous."

Damien clung to Usagi's fur for dear life, the Yonyuu apparently didn't realize how much bigger and faster things are for him. He noticed that those Ithysaurs from last time where there, slightly larger than before. Damien sighed wearily and curled up on her back again, once again blending into the color of her fur.
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/27/2009 8:08 AM

"I think the view gets kind of old after a while.Of course,we do live here."Curse said.He saw Daimen clinging to Uasgi's back.He looked like he had been put in the dryer 15 times.The poor thing was sqeuling in terror when Usagi came running over to them.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/28/2009 4:58 PM

"I suppose it would, but I don't live here." Usagi repiled, and her ear twitched back for a moment before returning to its original position. "So what have you both been up to?" Usagi tilted her head in curiousity. 'I wonder if they sleep underwater?' She wagged her tail lazy as well, enjoying the small breeze it gave off.  
"Hey you there! What's your- OH SNAP!" A Rexxel tackles the girl who is trying to speak to you and she is pinned to the ground. Her eye twitches slightly and lays there glareing at the groud while the Rexxel adjusts itself to a comfortable postion.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/28/2009 5:12 PM

"Well,Hollow nearly killed himself by jumping off of that pole over there during low tide.He was trying to get rid of the gulls.Of urse,he is half ghost half mortal icthysaur."Curse answered.Hollow was back on the pole,swating at the gulls.He fell down again and laid there,head stuck in the sand like an osterich,only an osterich could get it's head out.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/29/2009 3:41 PM

Usagi nodded, and noticed Hollow stuck in the sand. Holding back her laughter she snorted rather loudly. "Oops, and will he be alright? Can he get himself out?" Not waiting for an answer, she walked over to Hollow and poked the Ithysaur.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/29/2009 3:49 PM

"Yeah,he can get out.Curse said,his brother head first in the sand.Hollow squirmed his way out and sat there,panting like a dog.He climbed up the pole again using his long claws and then sat there,yelling at the gulls,occasionaly doing a cheast beat as if he were king kong and the gulls were planes.He shot off the pole,right into the sea,doing a barrel roll.Curse swam after him.Atlantis swam under him then dissolved into the water,poping up farther out to sea
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/30/2009 5:32 PM

Usagi jumped in surprise and ran after them, jumping in the water. It didn't seep into her fur like last time and she floated easier, swimming after the others. She thought she had seen a glimpse of Atlantis but wasn't sure, and she was uneasy about Damien sleeping there on her back like that. If he fell what would happen?
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/30/2009 7:52 PM

"SLow down Hollow!"Curse yelled to his brother.He caught up with him and stoped him."Were are you going?"Curse asked his brother.No respnse.He shook his brother reapeatedly but sill no answer.Hollow was in a demonic place were chaos ruled.He woke up from the deathly vision confused and afraid.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Poe » 05/31/2009 10:43 AM

Usagi had made her way over to them and was a little confused. "Are you alright?" She asked Hollow. She was curious why his was looked as confused as she was.
Poe
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/23/2009 10:05 AM

"Yeah,I think so. I just had the strangest vison. It was weird, like every thing was in ruins and there were demons." Hollow said. " Maybe you should lay down for a little bit Hollow. The sun must have fried your brain or something." Curse said. Hollow swam back to shore and rested. Curse came out after him.

Last bumped by Jetfire on 06/23/2009 10:05 AM.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items