A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/02/2010 1:28 PM

"That would show a complete calousness for people's will. It would also be very inhuman. And it's a crappy excuse. Geeze, I can come up with better excuses than that! Nakal sighed. "Don't be a jerk, Kondo, treat this lady with respect.

(3)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Ashes » 07/02/2010 2:16 PM

I was nothing. For the life of me, I didn't even know how to breathe! Crap. Wonderful. Why me? why was I the only one to live? WHY?!
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/02/2010 3:34 PM

"I would tell her but I don't know what I'm suppose to protect her from." Kondo said. "I just feel like I need to protect for some reason, I just can't figure it out." The Demon sighed. Gira looked at Kondo confused and Kondo did the same before looking around again for trouble.

'I wonder if Kondo's telling the truth? I somehow know he is but at the same time, I don't. Things are now even more  confusing than before. Gira thought to herself.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/02/2010 7:11 PM

Ashes

Leer sat quietly beside the life-support machine they had hooked Raz up to. He had opted to take vigil, as Ray was busy with life. And by life, he meant being dragged to clothing shops by Tulia.

"We can only hope." A voice on the wind, who knew from where? Yet Leer swore he saw the smiling face of a Lucain disappearing into the breeze.

It was just then that the news came in through Leer's Grid - Kando was closing in on Raza'cal's boyfriend.

Giratina127

Nakal nodded. "A premonition, one would say. Interesting, as you react very strongly to such flimsy evidence. I'm not sure whether I ought to trust you or not. So I won't. It's a good plan, am I not correct? Don't worry about trouble. You're in the middle of a hospital, remember?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Ashes » 07/02/2010 7:13 PM

I heard an annoying beeping sound- A machine? Huh? Confused, I tried to open my eyes. No luck. I moaned though, trying to tell him I was alive and well. But, sadly, I was weak and unwell. Huh. Ok, one step at a time. Controll your breating- Yes, like that. Now, try to make a sound- Ok, nice. Ok, now try to speak. - "Hey...what happened to my..." I closed my eyes, weak.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/02/2010 7:19 PM

Ashes

I grinned when Raza'cal got up and then immediately turned to answering her questions - it was only polite, after all. "Your boyfriend? As far as I know he's dead, but Kando's yet to get back to me. He can't mindspeak right after combat - blood messed up his transmitters - so I don't know if he succeeded or failed."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/02/2010 7:21 PM

"Uh...Ok, yeah, right...The pie.." I was slightly delirious with exhaustion, so I was going to be crazy..Oh well.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/02/2010 7:28 PM

Oh, of course. Delirium was common in the badly injured. Blood loss, mayhap? They had some blood for transfusions, but not a lot; it seemed to disappear whenever the resident vampire hollowheart came around. Filthy thief. "Pie? What flavor?"

(Do you want Raza'cal's boyfriend to be dead or alive?)
(1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/02/2010 7:33 PM

(Can you bring him alive? )

"No...AHHH" I convulsed, withering, trying to get away. My nightmares were simple, yet horrible. I was on a dock, the water black and murky. it was nighttime. I was afraid, so afraid, but of what, I knew not. Then, a hand grasped me, and shoved me into the water. I whimpered, but did not scream out, because it could get me killed. I knew that.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/02/2010 7:43 PM

(He can be alive, sure.)

Leer looked down sadly. Nightmares, but it was better to dream badly than not at all. He never slept, couldn't sleep, and he was a bit jealous of the girl. She could dream. Dreams, sleep - lost to him twice over, clockwork and still a bleeder too.

(2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/02/2010 8:09 PM

I shuddered, trying to regain control of my head. "Look, where is Ray? Why isn't he here? " I fired questions at them. Annoyingly enough, I felt like attacking the stupid bleeder. I just didn't know why. "Hey... can you slip into my head for a minute? I need to tell you about my dream.." And I relayed it for him, hoping he could make sense of it. "Well? "
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/02/2010 8:36 PM

"I guess so." Kondo said. "I just hope that Gira will soon find her past as I do mine." The Demon said. Gira gave him a confused look, Kondo just shrugged and let Gira go. Gira fell to the floor hard.

"Ow! Hey!" Gira said." What was that for?" Gira asked the Demon. Kondo just chuckled. "Seeing if you could stand on your own but I guess I was wrong about that." Kondo held out his axe arm and Gira grabbed it, lifting herself up with a little help from Kondo.

"I could of hurt myself, you know." Gira said. "Like I said, I was just seeing if you could." Kondo replied. Gira groaned.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/11/2010 7:33 PM

((I am so sorry, I was on vacation, my father gets mad if I tell people before I leave))

Ashes
Leer sighed. "Ray's out right now. He can't stay here 100% of the time, and from what I've seen of his current excursion - clotheshopping with Tulia - we're lucky we're not with him." He blinked, listening carefully to the dream. Water?

"I really don't know what to make of this...I'm not too good with dreams, since I never sleep myself."

(3)

Gira

"I very rarely make incorrect observations," Nakal said, not at all smug. This was a fact to it - it was generally right. He was really smart, after all.

"Well, Kando, I must say that you've certainly had brighter ideas. The girl hardly understands how to move. I'm sure it'll be okay, though. After all, falling down is not a rare occurrence."

(0)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/11/2010 8:07 PM

"Can you get Ray on the phone to ask him about it? " I asked, confused and afraid... Why couldn't I face my own stupuid dreams instead of whining about them? All I ever did was get sick and complain about the service these days.

(OVER A MONTH, MISSY!)
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/11/2010 8:18 PM

(9 days :D)

"No, poor boy's quite busy. Tulia insisted on making him try on like 80 different outfits." He shuttered his mind over to Ray to make sure. "Yup. That one looks rather girly, if you ask me, though." Leer had to feel sorry for him. What kind of sick, twisted girl made a guy try on a poofy pink dress? "Honestly, I don't see why he doesn't ignore me and fire her."

(4)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext