A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby Ashes » 07/11/2010 11:25 PM

rayquaza7996 wrote:(9 days :D)

"No, poor boy's quite busy. Tulia insisted on making him try on like 80 different outfits." He shuttered his mind over to Ray to make sure. "Yup. That one looks rather girly, if you ask me, though." Leer had to feel sorry for him. What kind of sick, twisted girl made a guy try on a poofy pink dress? "Honestly, I don't see why he doesn't ignore me and fire her."

(4)

"I can answer that..He loves her. He can't give her up. It's life" I shrugged, trying not to show how much that made me want to bawl like the crazy kid I was. I didn't want to be in this mess, yet here I was.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/11/2010 11:46 PM

Ashes

"She certainly adores him, but as of now I've only sensed a fondness towards her. Still, I think something's definitely possible. Ray's a good listener and apparently a good Barbie doll. He's weird - when he cares about someone, he gets absolutely crazy about it. I think he must care for her..." Leer grinned. It would be good for Ray to have a girlfriend. He hoped that Tulia might fit the bill. Ray was so...nonloving, nonlustful, nonemotional, but he'd been having so many breakdowns...Perhaps his feelings were coming back, finally?

(0)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/12/2010 6:38 AM

"You're quite right, Nakal." Gira said. "All though, something has been ebbing at my mind lately and it's kinda annoying." She seemed frustrated with whatever her mind was trying to remember. Kondo noticed and Gira started to have a massive headache.

"Ow, whatever I'm trying to remember, it's really hurting my head." Gira said, deciding not to try to keep on the memory or whatever it was.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/12/2010 10:39 AM

Gira

"A headache? Nakal asked, barely listening. "I know what you need!" The hermaphroditic Xing Yun dashed out of the room. He returned just minutes later, carrying a rather small bottle in his hands. It wasn't very full, but it wasn't completly empty, either.

"Headache pills! The label says to eat one every four hours...but why not take two every two hours?" Nakal wondered. "It'd work better..."

(1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/12/2010 11:32 AM

"Umm, Nakal? Were you even listening?" Gira asked. Kondo wondered why Nakal didn't listen but he decided not to bother asking. He groaned in pain all though it sounded a little more like a growl.

"Are you okay, Kondo?" Gira asked. "Yes, I'm fine now." Kondo replied, his head feeling better after that random headache.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/12/2010 11:51 AM

Gira

"No. Why would I do that?" Nakal asked. It was still rather childish, in that it didn't bother with things it didn't like. It grinned when Kondo growled. Nakal really did not like the demon, but it was under direct orders not to kill it.

"Headache pills?"

(2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/12/2010 3:23 PM

I tried not to feel hurt. It WAS just Ray after all. If i married his Bleeder though, i would slap him. i smiled, trying to be perky, and failing before I even got the smile. "Oh, and did I mention I was here first? I was here in pain, trying to care about him? No one told me to get the memo." I snarled into the poor Bleeders face.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/12/2010 6:12 PM

"Well, Ray's a doctor, you know...he's been in this hospital without leaving for over a month straight. First Gira, then Glacia and you just minutes apart...Doctor's the worst job ever. Please calm down. If there were children here you'd be terrifying them, and there will be soon enough..." Leer trailed off, thinking of Glacia. The poor girl went through so much compared to any of them.

(1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/12/2010 8:19 PM

I tried to calm down I had to think. To get away. ANYTHING! Dang it. "Can we just go to the... Mall, movies, something? It's so boring here!"  I whined, knowing it was only an excuse to find Ray and slap him. Hard. Across the face. Funnnn.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/12/2010 9:01 PM

"Sure, though you won't see Ray. Unless you want to go into a girly dress shop. That girl is like a demon! Making master wear those poofy lacy things!" Leer growled. "Where to? And would you like anyone else to come with?"

(2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/12/2010 9:03 PM

"bring yourself. That's all I ask. i will need a witness when I smash his head in two." I growled, and decided to get there by flying. "where is the nearest flying creature? I want one faster than you can blink! GO!" I was in a rage by now. How dare she me him wear poofy dresses. I should make him go crazy on her. I giggled, the thought pleasing me more and more.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/12/2010 9:17 PM

"Very well. Please don't hurt Ray too badly, as I do have the misfortune of being linked to him until he can find true love. I'll linger on after that, yes, I'm sure I can, but if he dies before he finds love, I'm screwed." Leer whistled loudly, and Imperialwings landed outside the room, reaching her long, sinuous neck through the window.

"Yes, Leer?"

"Razac'all wants to go shopping and beating people up, and we need a ride. I know I should ask a mount and not something smart like you, but you're faster, so yeah."

The white-and-red dragon nodded. "If you're sure, get on."

Leer hopped on the dragon's head and patiently waited for Razac'all.

(3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/12/2010 9:20 PM

I sighed, and got on, Feeling annoyed. "I'm not actually going to beat anyone up, so shut it."  I said, trying to be nice. The problem was,  I wanted to get my anger out. It was time to get going. "um, Leer, Can..We.. Go.. To... Earth? " I asked, extremely curious about that strange planet.  

(Can you please play Raz? I need to go.. BAIII!)
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/12/2010 9:24 PM

"You'd have to find someone who could teleport - I'd suggest just waiting, if you stick around long enough you're bound to meet Ara. She warps time and space, so does her sister but Puppet's not helping you. Or anyone but herself."

Imperialwings took flight, circling several times before landing in front of a small tailor's shop. Ray walked out just moments later, carrying a rather large shopping bag, which he proceeded to hang around Imperial's neck.

"Where were you? I need somewhere to put all this crap!" he growled.

(Bye <3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/13/2010 6:09 PM

"I'm fine. But thanks anyways, Nakal." Kondo said. Kondo seemed to be aggitated for an odd reason but he calmed down.

"Hey Nakal? When do you think I'll be outta here?" Gira asked. Kondo suddenly tighted his grip on Gira and  held her close to him which made it hard for her to breath.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext