A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Just Sleep Already! (P)

Postby Moofius » 01/20/2011 3:18 AM

The swat from Nani singed his fur and irritated the area to make it smart, but it wasn’t fully cauterized. Nani wasn’t so cruel as to just jump that sort of thing on him.

“You stabbed him in the nose?!” Nani snarled, earning a light smack from Dez which instantly redirected her attention to Dez.
Swat and jab, I think. She made my face tingle, but not hurt. Calm down! Elixir is good, okay just... please...

The panzer huffed, flopping down onto her butt and looking irritated. None of this made sense!
“You said there was... a second personality? How does that make sense? That’s stupid! Dez was never a schizo and I’ve seen him fall asleep and wake up and all he ever did was go into a rage. There was no personality behind THAT!”
Why would she lie, Nani? She came to help me and she did. His stitched, slightly bleeding mouth turned into a soft smile, Elixir went above and beyond what I expected so we should be thanking her for helping me, not berating and threatening her. You’re scaring her, Nani. Try to remember your tem-

“I’M JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!” The panzer roared, the cracks in her fur and skin that showed the liquid magma pump through her body turned from an orange to bright yellow. A heavy wave of dry heat hit Dez square in the face, singeing his whiskers and the fur of his face.
With a quick flick of his wing he curved a protective shield of feathers over Elixir, keeping the apparently cursed feathers a safe distance from the litchi. Dez couldn’t be sure if his wing had given her any protection, the heat being so unexpected and the feathers far from fire proof. Thankfully it was just a dry wave of super heated air and not lava or fire.

Nani was already turning away from the group after that outburst, Dez squinting his eyes open to only see the end of her retreating tail. A trail of paw prints, melted into the clinics linoleum tiles, marked her path.

I.... I’m sorry about her... Nani has.. a very short fuse. Ever since the experiments we’re both very... different. We weren’t friends until after these things were done to us...
Dez frowned, That’s why we’re so close. We both get that we’re different people and that we’re.... not right, anymore... She’s a very, very angry kuhna now... Oh!
The fallen had been thinking about Nani and had almost forgotten that Nani had singed his face and had potentially hurt Elixir, who was still under his wing.

The wing lifted gingerly, not because it was singed or hurt, but because he was scared to dislodge one of his cursed feathers, Are you alright, Elixir? Are you burned? Maybe we should go to a clinic... a proper clinic.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1086
Donate

Previous