A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/27/2010 11:49 PM

Ashes

Ray blinked. "Gira's just a friend. She's in a normal, nondysfunctional relationship...as for caring, I care about everyone, but it's hard. It's hard to look past myself, selfish as I am. Tenacious, yes, I've had to be, but...at the moment, I'm putting up with extreme depression, multiple addictions - please don't mention that to Glacia - and it's all normal. Just another one of a million others. Symptoms. Simplicity. Everything gets simplified when you're a doctor. The fact that you were abused by the people who took the place of your parents, that they took your innocence when you were so young it's as if you never really were innocent - that means nothing but a high likelyhood of severe depression, drug and alcohol dependancy, and general anxiety disorder. And other things, too, but I think you get the point. Is it just me, or is the only person here who hasn't had to put up with a whole lot of [censored] Glacia? You've been put through a hundred deaths, I've suffered through that no child ought to, Gira's been kidnapped and suffers from memory loss caused by her kidnappers." "

Gira

"You shouldn't be so mean! Ethan's your special someone! Hey!" His nose twitched. "My awkward conversation senses are tingling!"

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/28/2010 1:04 AM

"Your what?" Ethan and Gira asked confused. "Hey Gir, you okay?" Ethan asked as Gira's eyes looked odd for a second. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Gira said. She oddly had the feeling that something was going to happen but couldn't put her mind on what it was. "Gira, you're spacing out." Ethan said and Gira shook her head and looked at him confused.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby Ashes » 08/02/2010 9:44 PM

I stared, feeling dizzy, yet light. I felt powerful. "Ray.." I tried to call out, feeling weir. I felt.. Power, coursing through my finely made veins, feeling warm, yet cold. I felt colder than ice. My voice came out high and cold  "This is your last warning give me your Leer, and she lives" I laughed, but it was not my own. "You have one hour. Or she dies" I smiled, leering at them, knowing that I was going to die anyway. I had to warn them, let him run, live. Something. "Please-" I begged, but the voice cut me off, slowly chocking my light out. I stared, trying to stare at them, to do anything but let my light go out. "I-I beg of you-" I said in a voice that hurt with my emotion. The voice laughed, and my light grew fainter and fainter. I fell.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 08/02/2010 9:57 PM

"And - oh [censored]!" Ray swore. Something was possessing her. It wanted Leer. There were, however, immediate problems with that plan, such as the fact that Leer was blocking him and he didn't know where the lizard was. Made trade-offs pretty hard.

"Leer's gone somewhere, and beats me where. Wh do you want him anyways?: Ray demanded.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Ashes » 08/02/2010 10:05 PM

"You can't know until: I have Leer, or she's dead" I smiled nastily at him, sick, but trying to show him my fear. Not difficult. I whimpered and tried to get away. Nothing worked, but I tried to attack him mentally. he blocked me, and sent me reeling. I felt darkness, sickness, and a twisted- not evil, but, twisted. It was unnatural- wrong, abnormal. It was polluting my mind. I gasped, but my light bubble just squeezed me tighter and tighter. I was gonna die, and coming back wouldn't happen. Oh well. I had been friendly, and nice. But i felt cheated. Really cheated.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 08/02/2010 10:40 PM

"Ef! I already told you, Leer's elsewhere and I don't know where he is!" It was just then when a rather terrifying figure appeared out of mist - a Werecain, and a large one at that, fangs thick as a human fist and sharp as needles. Brilliant amber eyes, just like its other mother, blood dripping from her fangs, claws like blades, and a twisted, angry smile.

"You do not belong in my timeline, and it would be pertinent for you to leave. After all," she smirked, "no blade can strike me, I'm as much an illusion as a spirit. More, even. And as for the one who's kept me from meddling before? She's preoccupied, shall we say... Oh, Ray sir. You should be careful, now. Your life is about to be screwed up big time."

Also, from Draiz, just so you know:
Following the decision of the pole, we will be dropping the five post count rule(30 out ot 37 users chose at least one option that involved dropping this rule) and increasing the minimum sentence limit to 5, as the majority of users voted to either increase it to 5 or some other amount.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous