A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby Giratina127 » 07/16/2010 1:10 AM

"I don't think I'm a demon as it looks like." Gira kept looking at her new claws and everything all though she had no idea how to use them. She then started to remember something that made her panic.

"Make it stop. Make it stop!" Gira screamed as she held her head, continuing to panic as she kept remembering something that caused her to panic and be this way.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/16/2010 1:46 AM

"Make what stop? Your brain? I can do that!" Nakal grinned. Actually, it rarely stopped grinning its crazy slasher smile. It was a bit creepy.

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/16/2010 1:07 PM

"Make it stop..." Gira cried as her body convulsed as if she was being electrocuted. She then tried to move as her pain continued, the thing that she killed began to move again and quickly got up before pinning Gira on the ground, trying to make her stop.

"Stop struggling." The thing hissed and Gira looked up. "What?" Gira asked. "Stop struggling." The creature repeated it's self. Gira's body then began to calm down with Gira doing the same before it stopped all together. The creature got up and helped Gira up with no problem at all even with it's wounds.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/16/2010 3:28 PM

"Yay for freaky sadistic relationships! I should write a song about that! No one writes songs about poor relationships!" Nakal said sarcastically. "Seriously, Gira, you're making Curse look normal. And that just does not look good, guys. Crap. Seriously, though."

(1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/16/2010 10:27 PM

The creature just ignored Nakal and grabbed Gira by the wrist, a little too hard as Gira yelped in pain. "What the heck are you doing?" Gira asked. "Taking you with me." The creature just plainly said. Gira was shocked at what he said.

"What! There's no way I'm going with you." Gira said, pulling her wrist out of the creature's grip. The creature just growled. "Fine. But I will be back for you." The creature disappeared. "Ugh! What a jerk." Gira looked at her wrist, a bruise now starting to form.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/16/2010 10:40 PM

"Most guys are, that's why I'm half-girl. Of course, being a hermaphrodite is awkward.You should have asked that guy out so I could write a song about it. I'm bored."

Nakal's default state - bored. Things that interested Nakal - not much.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/17/2010 3:48 PM

"Maybe some other time." GIra said, looking at her wrist with a now visable bruise on it. 'I wonder why that thing wanted me to go with it so badly.' Gira thought, pushing those thoughts to the back of her head. She then started to remember the same memory she thought before, her body shuddering as if the memory was a bad one at that. Gira muttered something under her breath that she hoped Nakal didn't hear.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/17/2010 6:22 PM

I stared glum and bored, wanting to meet Ray, feeling the need stronger than ever. Bored, I tried  to sense things- a unique gift  I had, ever since I tried to kill the demon inside. "You know,  I have very little time left" I said, tired and sleepy. Nothing worked anymore. If I didn't kill the Poor Bleeder, it would be over. my life or his? Mine, every time.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/17/2010 8:27 PM

Ashes

Ray sighed. "Leer said you wanted to meet me. What is it?" The Bleeder hopped up onto his Master's head. "You say you have little time left. Explain, please. I can't help you if I've no clue what's going on and my life is hard enough without weirdos like you."

(blatant insult from Ray because he is in a bad mood)

Gira

"You're really lame. Why won't you ever do anything fun? All you do is summon demons and lay around in a hospital bed. Seriously?"

(3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/17/2010 10:13 PM

"Well, I guess I could ask that creature out if he does come back again. If he does." Gira said. "And maybe you would be happy for once?" She said. She actually kinda did hope that creature would come back again. Not that she would tell Nakal, of course.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/17/2010 11:49 PM

"Hey, don't insult me! I take pride in my unreasonable boredom!" Nakal boasted. "Well, I'm sure you'd have a very...interesting...relationship, if you're into that sort of thing. Ray's gonna kill me. He doesn't like it when I don't act politerefined."

(4)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 11:15 AM

"Well, I hope that Ray will go easy on you then." Gira said. "I do hope that creature will come back soon." Gira muttered to herself. She wondered what that thing would look like in human form. She guessed there was only one way to find out.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 11:25 AM

"He always does as long as I don't kill anyone. It's just fun laughing about it. Oh, what's that? Gira's got a cru-sh! Why do you like him so much, anyhow?" Nakal had heard, and...she was in a much more girly state of mind, now.That happened sometimes, and...talking with a girl about boys definitely did the trick.

((Nakal is being a girly girl right now.))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 2:11 PM

Gira blushed when Nakal said that. "I don't know actually, I guess I have a thing for guys that are weird and could kill you." Gira said, blushing even more at this point. She did have to admit that the creature that visited her was kinda of cute, in a horrifying way.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 2:39 PM

"That's funny. You like abusive boys. Someone wrote a book like that, and everyone liked it even though it wasn't well written. I think a lot of people are like that. Me? I hate annoying guys, I prefer timid, almost girly men," Nakal said. Nakal made for a snarky, petty boy, but she made for an almost moviesque, stereotyped girl - talking about boys and glamor and such.

(1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext