A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/22/2010 8:20 PM

Current Patients
Gira, a one-legged Half-Dog Youki (Treated pages 1-???)
Raza'cal, an one-eyed Biolune Serraptor with heart problems (Treated pages 41-43, had a relapse and returned on page 43)

~~~

As Bloodlust flew off, Ray still carrying the bleeding, unconcious girl, he opened the door to his little building just a few dozen miles west of Medicai City-short in a shapeshift form or on Bloodlust. He climbed up to the second floor, row five, room three-an empty, deadbolted room. It swung open to reveal a tiny Bleeder.

"Master-my god! This girl..."

"Yeah. She'll need a transfusion to live. Why else would I bring her to this room?"

(1/1)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Re: Secrets and Relevations (P)

Postby Giratina127 » 02/22/2010 8:28 PM

Gira whimpered in pain as more blood appeared and started to stain her shirt. She seemed to be in a lot of pain and whispered something.

"The Stars...." Gira whispered before she shuddered in pain.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/22/2010 8:33 PM

Ray sighed. "Gira, we're going to knock you out. We need to do a blood transfusion, and wrap your wounds." He was true to his word, using a small amount of a chemical to knock the bleeding girl unconcious.

The blood transfusion was only the second Ray had done. He grabbed the unique instrument he had creating for transferring Bleeder's blood. Leer was O, universal.

When he was done, after nearly an hour, he grabbed another chemical, which woke the girl up immediatly.

"I found some broken bones, I healed those. They were pressing against your skin and ripping it open. We did a blood transfusion." Of course, she'd probably want to know about Leer. His mind raced.

(2/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 02/22/2010 8:37 PM

"Okay but-Ahhhh!" Gira said, holding her side in pain. "Please don't tell me you saw the claw marks on my back" She gave a confused look at the Clockwork Bleeder and sighed.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/22/2010 10:41 PM

"No, of course not," the boy said sarcastically. "I managed to heal you, bandage those scratches, fix your bones, and give you a blood transfusion without noticing giant bleeding scratches. I mean, they're more obvious than Leer." The Clockwork Bleeder hissed. "And Leer's pretty darn obvious. He senses life. You were very nearly dead when we got you in here, Gir. We're lucky we had everything we have, or you'd be dead. We all keep secrets. Don't kill yourself over them."

(3/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/22/2010 10:50 PM

"Your right" Gira sighed. "But..." She shuddered and her breath started to chill up. She was literally freezing all though the temprature in the room was just fine.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/22/2010 10:55 PM

Ray sighed. "Leer says you'll be fine, but that you're still really unstable. You're going to have to stay here for a while. I sent Bloodlust and a couple Garudors to get your pets, they'll be moved into the rooms around here and I'll smuggle Leer off elsewhere." He sighed. "Sorry if you're cold...I keep a lot of Glacials." He then looked up.

"I'll make a deal. Explain your scratches and I'll explain Leer."

(4/1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/22/2010 11:21 PM

"Okay" Gira sighed. "I was hiking around the area of the Preserve a few months ago when something attacked me, i tried to fight but it somehow blocked out my shape-shifting ability and started to claw at my back. The pain was unbearable but then somehow, i managed to activate my Temple mark and send it off. I limped back to the Preserve and tried to bananged meself but the wounds would not heal, i managed to keep it secret from Verex and the others"
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/22/2010 11:35 PM

"Well, if I hadn't been there at Terrace Park, you'd be very dead right now. There was some magic keeping them from healing. I'm surprised the Temple mark responded-you must be something in the eyes of the Temples-the original Ii's children, Owyr and Paradox included. You're very bullheaded, though." He rolled his eyes. "Crap. Well, my mother-I'm going to put this very simply. You can figure it out or not. The priests of our Church were very, very zealous...and they had, well, unique punishments. Leer's about the evilist creature here. He's very evil."

Leer just rolled his eyes.

(Leer levels)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Secrets and Relevations (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby Giratina127 » 02/22/2010 11:40 PM

"I guess your right, the Temple Mark is my strongest since it's my birth element" Gira said as the Temple Mark on her chest faintly glowed. She sighed sadly.

"I do wonder at times why i was gifted with this mark" Gira said.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/22/2010 11:46 PM

"I have a very, very important question. Do you feel a bit lightheaded right now? Perhaps a bit cold? Really cold? It's imperitive. It could give a lot of answers. Leer's not normal."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/22/2010 11:57 PM

"Now that you mention it, yeah. I'm really lightheaded and  i can't seem to warm up" Gira then went pale all of a sudden. The Glacial Mark on her right shoulder glowed very brightly. The Aqua Mark on her left shoulder also glowed brightly.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/23/2010 6:28 PM

((There are no Glacial and Aqua marks. For a list of pets/marks, check here, it lists all the colors.))
((Also, C'casyru has joined the roleplay. Leer's hopping off elsewhere.

Ray shifted his head. He touched Leer's forehead, then, his hand covered in blood from the gesture. Leer hopped away and Ray lifted his head, sending for a very different beast. "Cyru!"

The Iiylumiel slinked in. "Yes?"

"Is this one of the Temples?"

The spirit sniffed Gira. "Smells like a Temple to me."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 02/23/2010 6:35 PM

Soon Gira went back to normal and on occasion, her Temple mark would pulse. "I kinda feeling better now" Gira said as her mark pulsed more often.

"Nice liylumiel you have, Ray" Gira said.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/23/2010 7:56 PM

C'casyru sighed. "I don't think of myself as a Iiylumiel. I think of myself as a temple dragon. I just have the form of the species." Ray, meanwhile, just grinned.

"Hey, I've got to go make everyone meals. I'll be back with some soup for you, Gir, and some fish for you, Cyru."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next