A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby Giratina127 » 07/19/2010 3:16 PM

"Did you say nachos?" Gira said. She loved nachos a lot but she didn't get to eat them everytime she had the chance. Ethan just gagged, he didn't like nachos that much. Gira hit him lightly him on the head, he gave a hiss of pain.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/19/2010 5:48 PM

I stared, confused and annoyed, wondering what would happen if we didn't survive. "So.. are we going to fake me giving him Leer? " I asked, scared and angry at him for being so stupid. "if we are, then i am out of it. i won't kill lerr! I like him more than you EVER will!" I yelled, warm tears in my eyes.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/19/2010 6:49 PM

Ashes

"No. I'm sending Leer somewhere safe. Leer has a close friend in the desert who will be able to protect him better than you or I, as his Master - a former serial killer, from what I hear - has a rather large pride of kuhnas and they're all adept warriors. We're then finding a demonology adept to see if we can't rid you of your problem. She's actually back at my hospital. Leer's probably with the pride already, one of their mages is a teleporter."

Gira

"Yeah. Cya." She walked off, staying only long enough to greet the new supervisor.

"I'm Loki, arkark! I do magical punishment upon evil, arkark!"

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/20/2010 2:04 PM

"Nice to meet you Loki, I'm Gira and my...friend here is Ethan." Gira said, quickly getting her hand out of Ethan's grip. "It's nice to meet you, Loki." Ethan said. Gira seemed to be blushing a little and she hoped neither Loki or Ethan saw her blush.

"Ethan? What are doing?" Gira asked, seeing that Ethan was annoying scratching at the x-marker on his leg. "Nothing, it's just my leg really itches for a odd reason." Ethan replied, scratching more at the marker before Gira stopped him by whacking him on the head and he hissed in pain.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/20/2010 2:59 PM

"I don't feel right doing this.." I said, as a wave of fury made me see red. I tried not to twich, but my mind wanted to kill. Shivering, I snapped out if it. "Look, thanks. I just...  I think Leer is part of something..."
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/20/2010 3:16 PM

Ashes
"Ravustrauxa - one of the Celestial Pathwalkers - said that at where we were at the time, we were unlikely to be much of anyone important. Raven did say unlikely, but really she's near never wrong. She says nothing is defined. Of course, if she could see everything that happened everywhere at the same time, no one would ever need doubt the future. She created a theoretical piece of magic called The Observer, but she hasn't finished it yet...Still, with Kesha, Diam, Oro, and the others, Leer's safe, and that's what matters." He placed a large bag of clothing (an unfortunately large amount seeming to be dresses Tulia bought) around Imperialwings the Hollowheart's neck and carefully helped Tulia up before leaping up himself.

"Gira's a nice girl."

Gira

"You're in love, arkarkark! That's so cute, arkarkark! I'm a Cupid Tricky, arkarkark <3 So I know, arkarkark!" Ohmygosh, they were so adorable 8D Like baby otters 8D "Be nice to your special someone, arkarkark!"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/20/2010 4:43 PM

Gira and Ethan both blushed at what Loki said. "Uh, are you sure about that?" Gira asked with a large and noticeable blush on her face. Ethan just remained silent with the biggest blush right on his face.  They both looked at each other and in surprise, they each looked the opposite way from each other still blushing.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/20/2010 8:45 PM

I just stared at him, scared and confused. I nodded slowly, tired. I want to  hole up and cry my heart out, but I had a job to do. Convince him not to do this- Yet. I tried to be brave so many times. But this...This was worse just because I couldn't do this alone. I was weak.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/20/2010 10:25 PM

Gira

"Of course I am, arkarkark! People blush all the time, arkarkark! But only when they're in love, arkarkark! It's okay, arkarkark! It's natural, arkarkark!"

Ashes

"Are you okay, Raz? You'll be safe, soon! Then you'll be able to live life like you'd like. You'll even be able to see poor Leer again. He said he'd send someone to help you stay safe for this...someone named Kaido, he's apparently pretty tough and he'll be waiting at the hospital. Imperial, up!" The dragon mount crouched and then took flight.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/21/2010 11:47 AM

"Uh, okay I guess." Gira said, still blushing. Ethan just growled with a sour look on his face, blushing still like Gira. "How much loner until Raz gets here?" Gira asked. Ethan just gave her an odd look and she explained to him that she needed to help Raz with a demon problem. Ethan nodded and Gira sighed.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/21/2010 7:14 PM

I saw the sky, and felt alive, but how long would it take? Would I be dead before they could save me? One small, hot tear slid down my cheek as I thought about my last family. It was over. I would lead a normal life, and just.. Leave the hospital. What would I do? Where would I GO?
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/21/2010 7:59 PM

Ashes

"Don't worry. Cinura agreed to help with this. She's like a tank, except tougher. She's been through missles, grenades, bombs, wars, disease...she's insane like that. When she's done, she's done. Speaking of which, do you have anywhere to stay when this is all over? My sister and her girlfriend/mother of her children are moving out and she's been looking for a roommate." Imperialwings circled the hospital before landing outside of Gira's room, craning her tall head up as an exit ramp.

"We're here."

Gira (Ashes in Viewing Distance)

"Sounds like they're here right now! Let's go see! Let's go see! The Tricky's eyes sparkled brightly.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/21/2010 8:05 PM

rayquaza7996 wrote:Ashes

"Don't worry. Cinura agreed to help with this. She's like a tank, except tougher. She's been through missles, grenades, bombs, wars, disease...she's insane like that. When she's done, she's done. Speaking of which, do you have anywhere to stay when this is all over? My sister and her girlfriend/mother of her children are moving out and she's been looking for a roommate." Imperialwings circled the hospital before landing outside of Gira's room, craning her tall head up as an exit ramp.

"We're here."

Gira (Ashes in Viewing Distance)

"Sounds like they're here right now! Let's go see! Let's go see! The Tricky's eyes sparkled brightly.

"I have nowhere to stay. I lived on the streets, almost." I said, pain and fear in my voice. I wanted to run home, to just.. Go somewhere. Have someone to go to. I had no one. Just me and my thoughts. "Uh...I don't want to stay here, so.. I may have to just go...Rent up a house with my 300Ks." I said, trying not to flinch at how poor I was. These were hard times ahead anyway. I had no clue what to do anymore, who to trust, or why. Time to be a girl and get a life.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/21/2010 9:31 PM

Ashes

"Glacia's the same as you. So stubborn about being herself. She hates letting others live her life for her, so she insisted on getting her own place. Even with her and Nightstrider splitting cost, they've got about as much as you each, and 600ks isn't going to get you a place for very long...Glaci used to live on the streets herself. She moved in after she was so close to starving to death that you could see her ribs through her skin...If you wanted, you guys could share a place and split the cost."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/21/2010 9:36 PM

rayquaza7996 wrote:Ashes

"Glacia's the same as you. So stubborn about being herself. She hates letting others live her life for her, so she insisted on getting her own place. Even with her and Nightstrider splitting cost, they've got about as much as you each, and 600ks isn't going to get you a place for very long...Glaci used to live on the streets herself. She moved in after she was so close to starving to death that you could see her ribs through her skin...If you wanted, you guys could share a place and split the cost."

I sighed, annoyed. I had to.. .Convince Ray. I had to do something. I stared at him, willing him to get it. "Dude, get a clue!" I snarled, and before they knew anything, I was jumping off the Dragon, felling great. I was free-falling. I looked above me, seeing the bottom of the dragon. I laughed, knowing it was over.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext