A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/21/2010 9:56 PM

Ashes

Most people underestimated the power of pregnant shapeshifters, but that was usually a pretty silly mistake dealing with this one. She had been in the form of an absolutely huge snowy own when the girl and leaped, and being who she was, she had to intervene.

White wings, cutting down. She hovered beneath the girl to catch her as she'd fall. It was her experience working with Cyanide that had gotten her so good with this. Maybe she should wait on the demon stuff, though. The owl grinned and hooted as much to Ray.

Gira

"Hey, turns out you're not meeting Miss Raz after all! Apparently she went emo or something!"

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Ashes » 07/21/2010 10:03 PM

"Shut up." I said to the creature who said I was going emo. I just wanted to slap something. Poor ray, the weak one. I snarled, ready to grab him by his shirt and throw him off. And  I would claw at the giant bird to stop it. I would let him. The thought made me shudder.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/21/2010 10:25 PM

((how would you toss Ray off if you're falling off?))

Glacia grinned. She'd put up with everything. She'd put up with lustful wolves, crazed men attacking her, even Tulia. She'd put up with starvation, living on the streets, Cyanide...she could deal with pain. It had stopped bothering her that bad.  

"Do what you want, I've taken worse."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Ashes » 07/22/2010 11:04 AM

rayquaza7996 wrote:((how would you toss Ray off if you're falling off?))

Glacia grinned. She'd put up with everything. She'd put up with lustful wolves, crazed men attacking her, even Tulia. She'd put up with starvation, living on the streets, Cyanide...she could deal with pain. It had stopped bothering her that bad.  

"Do what you want, I've taken worse."

"Bite me.' I snarled, getting back on her back. "I feel no worry about you." I snapped at Ray in sheer fury. "If you want to be my hero, then go kill yourself, you not doing any good" I snarled. My hand twitched, begging me to slap him.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/22/2010 11:42 AM

"What? You're kidding me?!" Gira said and Ethan sighed.  -_- 'If Gira starts attacking something, I'm gonna kill her. Ethan thought, he wasn't going to kill Gira only try to stop from attacking something out of rage. "Uh, Gira?" Ethan asked and Gira just gave him a 'Don't screw with me' glare and with her snake-like eyes too. "Uh, nevermind." Ethan said, giving her some room to cool off.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/22/2010 2:13 PM

"Well, could you try to be a bit nicer to my little brother? Nightstrider says no beating people up while I'm pregnant and he said the same. Ray can I pretty please fudge the rules just this once pretty please with a cherry on top?

"Depends, do you want to miscarry? I'm sorry, I'll speak with you in a second, Raz, my sister's being a violent little child again. She really needs to cut that out." Ray quickly switched into feline form, knowing he'd easily survive a twelve-foot drop as such.

"...Shut up, Ray...uh...I have to get back to Cyanide. Play nice or I'll beat you all up. Seriously. I nearly killed a grown man when I was 3, 'cept the priesthood yelled at me so I stopped." She grinned, flying up to land on the windowsill, turn into a (rather pregnant) foxgirl, and wave goodbye.

Gira

"We really need to cut down on the violence around here. This is a hospital, not an action show! Why does everyone treat this place like a soap opera hall?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/22/2010 2:56 PM

"Sorry, I just at times when something is changed at last minute or something, I just get kinda mad." Gira said, finally calmed down. Ethan gave her a odd look.  :?  "It's true, okay?" Gira said.  :x  "I believe you, okay." Ethan said in defeat. Gira just sighed at him.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/27/2010 11:01 PM

rayquaza7996 wrote:"Well, could you try to be a bit nicer to my little brother? Nightstrider says no beating people up while I'm pregnant and he said the same. Ray can I pretty please fudge the rules just this once pretty please with a cherry on top?

"Depends, do you want to miscarry? I'm sorry, I'll speak with you in a second, Raz, my sister's being a violent little child again. She really needs to cut that out." Ray quickly switched into feline form, knowing he'd easily survive a twelve-foot drop as such.

"...Shut up, Ray...uh...I have to get back to Cyanide. Play nice or I'll beat you all up. Seriously. I nearly killed a grown man when I was 3, 'cept the priesthood yelled at me so I stopped." She grinned, flying up to land on the windowsill, turn into a (rather pregnant) foxgirl, and wave goodbye.

Gira

"We really need to cut down on the violence around here. This is a hospital, not an action show! Why does everyone treat this place like a soap opera hall?"

I stared, angry and wprried. "look, i know he's alright, bit I have a feeling I'm hurting him. Every time I think about it, I just freeze up and feel the need to cry about him. He's so innocent"  I muttered, trying not to blush. A valiant effort, but a wasted one.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/27/2010 11:06 PM

Ashes
"Don't worry. Ray might not look the part, but he's real tough. He's gone through more crap then you could imagine...actually, you probably could, but still." She blinked. "I'm sure we all wish Ray was innocent...he lost that much of him to the priests when he was very, very young...I'm sure you can figure out what I'm talking about. There are words around here that we consider taboo."

Gira
"Well, get used to it because that's life! That and people trying to commit suicide. Especially Cy. I mean...why don't we have magic happy pills?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/27/2010 11:12 PM

rayquaza7996 wrote:Ashes
"Don't worry. Ray might not look the part, but he's real tough. He's gone through more crap then you could imagine...actually, you probably could, but still." She blinked. "I'm sure we all wish Ray was innocent...he lost that much of him to the priests when he was very, very young...I'm sure you can figure out what I'm talking about. There are words around here that we consider taboo."

Gira
"Well, get used to it because that's life! That and people trying to commit suicide. Especially Cy. I mean...why don't we have magic happy pills?"

I sighed, knowing she was probably right, but felt weak and confuse all the same. "Why can't he love anyone?" I asked, trying to get to the point, and forcing it out of her. "He was being really vague about it, and it annoyed the life out of me. Not that life matters anymore" I laughed, without humor, more like a cold fury, but a laugh all the same. I was changing. into something I didn't understand, probably.  "Can the stone become sand? " I asked myself, my metaphor. it was to remind myself of who I was, and what I wanted. For the world to become something clear. It was always riddles and lies. I sighed, feeling my neck prickle, and looking down. "Ray, we ned to talk. At the sunset, the mountains" I called down to him, knowing he could hear me.

(I can't read your post very well, so I am quoting so I can see what you wrote. Sorry)
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/27/2010 11:17 PM

Ashes

Glacia sighed. "Ray doesn't forget easily. He still remembers a lot of the abuse he was put through, and they're painful memories. He associates love with pain, and Ray's not of the sort to like such a thing...As for stone? Always. Because there's always the wind to grind it down. And ironically, stone can often become glass, then. And the reverse is true. We change - fragile at times, harsh and unforgiving at others."

Ray nodded. "Very well."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/27/2010 11:20 PM

"If only he understood. I was put through a thousand deaths, just to come to this. Is my pain not greater than his?"  I asked, seeing a mountain. "Land there, then please leave. Ray will ask you to come when I have spoken to him" I said, and waited for him as I jumped off Glacia. I didn't turn around, waiting, watching the sunset, lost in my thoughts.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/27/2010 11:27 PM

Ashes

"There are fates worse than death. As for the pain of death," and with this she grinned, "if it's so bad, why do you and Cyanide seek it?" Her wings resprouted and she took off. "I'm gonna go meet with Nighty, 'kay, Ray? Her job hours are horrible, it feels like I never get to be with her..."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/27/2010 11:35 PM

"Hmm, if that existed it would be alot better around here." Gira said, referring to what Loki said. Ethan just sighed and began to relax with a grin forming on his face before Gira smacked him in the head. "Ow. What was that for?" Ethan asked, rubbing the now very-sore spot on his head. "I know what you were thinking." Gira growled. "You do?" Ethan asked and managed to dodge Gira smacking him again in the head. "You were thinking of killing something!" Gira growled again, obviously annoyed with Ethan.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/27/2010 11:39 PM

(Getting off after this post. <3)

I sighed, worried. "Ray, you need to understand something. Your not acting like you care. About anything. Or any of us. If you want Gira, fine. You want me? Nope, not gonna happen. I can only stand rejection once. After that, you on your own." I  sighed, and looked him straight in the eye, unblinking nd unflinching. "Do you even care about me? Do you even know the pain I have suffered?" I asked, anger rising in me. I held it back, knowing I had to keep a clear head with him, or else. "look, it's now or never." I took a slow step toward him, willing him to get a rain for once. "I wish you would tell me  something about YOUR pain, but no, I have to be crammed in the dark, unknowing, and confused."I  snarled.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext