A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ray's Hospital (P)(PG-13ish.)

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 3:53 PM

"I guess we just have different interests then." Gira said. "Why do prefer girly guys, anyways?" Gira asked. Gira couldn't shake the feeling that something big was going to happen soon, something very bad. She dismissed the feeling and pushed to the back of her head.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/18/2010 4:52 PM

rayquaza7996 wrote:Ashes

Ray sighed. "Leer said you wanted to meet me. What is it?" The Bleeder hopped up onto his Master's head. "You say you have little time left. Explain, please. I can't help you if I've no clue what's going on and my life is hard enough without weirdos like you."

(blatant insult from Ray because he is in a bad mood)

Gira

"You're really lame. Why won't you ever do anything fun? All you do is summon demons and lay around in a hospital bed. Seriously?"

(3)

"Ray, Number one, shut up. Two, listen and stay shutting up." I said, and explained my horror. It wasn't good that I had a demon chasing my life, threatening to gobble me up, but Ray was annoying. huh. No surprise there. I just waited.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 8:32 PM

Gira
"Probably because then my two-faced boyish side doesn't get mad. Being herm sucks sometimes. True story." The Xing Yun blinked. "Story of my life. Hey, Girabel, Ray wants to know if you want to meet Raza'cal'abel."

Ashes

Ray listened carefully. "That's not good. Along with my sister being pregnant with monster wolf puppies and my best friends being crippled and in a suicide ward respectively, you're being chased by a murderous demon thing who wants Leer dead for no reason. My head hurts now. Well, first things first, I'll ask Nakal to try to get you in touch with Gira, who for all her issues has a really good grip on demonic lore. She can probably help you with the demons. Leer, I need you to go hang out with your buddies in the desert."

"But-"

"No buts. That's a direct order."

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 9:33 PM

"Sure, I'll meet Raza'cal'abel." Gira said. "But, could I change into something different please?" Gira asked. Being in the same clothes for a few days just dosen't sit right with someone after that long period of time. She just hoped that Raza'cal'abel would't be someone that would try to harm her in anyway.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 9:39 PM

"She's actually Razac'all. We call her Raz. I call her Raza'call'abel. Because she has demon problems. We were hoping you might be able to help...you know, since you're so closely connected to them. I'll tell Ray right now. You need to change?" Nakal walked out of the room to sit at the door.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 9:52 PM

Gira sighed and got changed, it wasn't until 10 minutes later a large thud could be heard in Gira's room. "I'm okay!" Gira said. Gira walked out of her room dressed in just a pair of light brown shorts, a light blue tanktop with the numbers 27 printed on with a black vest. "I couldn't find my shoes anywhere but ah well. So, when will I meet Raz?" Gira asked as she tried to get her long hair into a ponytail but couldn't.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 10:27 PM

"It might be a while. She's sorta weird like that. Do you need help with your hair?" Nakal asked. "Oh my god. I just left you alone for 10 minutes and there weren't any huge demonic explosions. That's a new record!"

(4)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 10:33 PM

"Yes, please." Gira said. "Oh shut up!" Gira muttered at Nakal since there were no demon attacks since Nakal left her alone. She randomly began to hum some strange song. 'I hope I'll be able to help Raz with his Demon problem. Gira thought to herself.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 10:45 PM

Nakal grinned and began to braid Gira's hair, using a beaded double-comb to finish it off."You'd be adorable in a loli-dress. Ray's cook employee, Tulia, seems to think that about Ray, much to his chagrin. Must be the kitty ears. Raz is a girl, doesn't she have a weird name? Maybe we could call that demon while we wait. You know, the one you like? I'm sure it's possible."

(0)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 11:08 PM

"Thanks, Nakal." Gira said. "And maybe I could try a loli-dress or whatever you call it after I'm done helping Raz with her Demon problem." Just then the same creature from before appeared right in front of Gira, causing her to fall to the ground in shock. Gira groaned asthe creature helped her up.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 11:19 PM

"Creepy stalker sadist demon! We missed you! Do you need help with your hair? I have the perfect dress for you! You should laugh. I hear evil laughter is the best thing since sliced bread. Except...I don't like sliced bread."

(1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 11:26 PM

The creature sighed." You are one crazy creature." The creature said to Nakal. He then changed to human form, he wore just a black tee with brown pants and simple shoes with a old black vest like Gira's only bigger and had a red x on the left side.

"Hey, we both have black hair expect your eyes are green while mine are orange." Gira said. "I guess your right and by the way, call me Ethan." The creature a.k.a. Ethan said.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 11:30 PM

"I prefer dragon, or hermaphrodite. Not creature. Ethan? You're some sort of super-powerful demon and your name is Ethan? That's pretty weird." Nakal was busy trying to fix a broken comb.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 07/18/2010 11:42 PM

"Yeah, just wanted a normal sounding name." Ethan said to Nakal. "How much longer do we have to wait to meet Raz?" Gira asked. She blushed when Ethan took a hold of her hand, she had since gone back to human form. Ethan seemed to growl slightly.
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2010 11:49 PM

(3)

"Could be a while. I'm bored. I'm going to go, like, get some nachos. Let me just arrange for someone to look after both of you." Nakal smiled. She really wanted those delicious, cheesy nachos.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext