A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

This place is... Strange... (open)

Postby Grace » 03/21/2010 4:24 AM

Tamara Zell
Nickname: Tama / Zell
Level: 1
Passive Traits:
Fearless, Human Speech,
Keen-Eared Scout, Perfect Reflection,
Recognize Impostor, Shadow, Thought-speech
Form: Quad

The Palowockee slowly walked along the bustling streets of Medicai, looking around with boredom.
She walked around for a while before realising she'd gone in circles. She waved her tail with annoyance. Great, just great.
She never actually wanted to go to Medicai, but with a little bit of persuasion, she'd gone there. If with some resentment.
She sat down and grumpily waved her tail once more.
One of the people walking by asked her, "Are you lost?"
She shook her head and replied, Nein, sir. Just annoyed, she added to herself.
He walked on as if nothing had ever happened. Humans.
Zell stood up and started to walk in the oposite direction. She didn't need to be a genius to know she wasn't really needed - or wanted - there.
I pretty much went POOF ages ago, and left for a very long while....

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate

Re: This place is... Strange... (open)

Postby Rabid » 03/22/2010 1:53 AM

ImageImage
I'm telling you, we need more bandages! A male voice rung out, smothered from most by the crowd.
How on earth could we possibly need more bandages already? A high-pitched - almost childish - female voice responded. Persnickety just brought some home yesterday!
You know us, sister dearest, The palowockee responded, a smirk easily detected in his voice. We sure do love to bleed.
Fine, fine, we'll get extra supplies this time. The carolwockee sighed. But I swear, if we have to get more tomorrow, I'll rip all your ears off!
The siblings continued their bickering, the palowockee constantly outsmarting his sister. So engrossed were they in their petty argument, they almost ran into another palowockee. Or, rather, the sister almost did. She managed to turn around at the last second, having been walking backwards as she often did. She let out a startled squeak and jumped back, ramming into her brother.
Hey! She ignored his indignant yelp, focusing on the poor creature she'd nearly stumbled into. Her demeanor immediately changed from the peppy goofball of a sister to some sort of business woman, or something equally uptight.
My apologies, ma'am. She muttered. Her indignant brother walked next to her, flicking her on the ear with his tail.
You're such a prude. He muttered before turning his attention to the other female. Sorry about my grouch of a sister. She's a little crazy. Well, actually, she's Rabid; I'm Paranoid.
Rather, those are our names. The christmassy pet clarified. If it could've been seen, she would have glared at her sibling. But, alas, it could not, so she simply flicked her ear in irritation. Paranoid let out a huff.
Ignore her; she's just grumpy because she hasn't had her nap yet-- Ow! He was cut off by a paw whacking him upside the head.
Ignore him; he's just an idiot. She countered.
Touché little sister, touché. Paranoid let out a yelp as he received another blow to his skull.

1.1*1.1

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Grace » 03/22/2010 7:31 PM

Tamara whipped around when she heard the voice of someone behind her. How odd, a Carolwockee and another Palowockee.
Tama tilted her head as they spoke thier names. Rabid and Paranoid? How odd, she thought.
Oh. Hi. I'm Tamara, but you can call me Tama if you'd like, she thought to them. I don't really know why I came here...
She flicked her tail in frustration and continued, So... um... What brings you two here?

Tama - 1 . 2
I pretty much went POOF ages ago, and left for a very long while....

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate

Postby Rabid » 03/24/2010 10:14 PM

It's a pleasure to meet you, Tamara. Now, we real-
We need medical supplies, Paranoid blurted before his sibling could stop him. She seems to have an inability to keep her "minions" - her name, not mine - under control. Honestly it can't be that ha- Ow! He received another clout to the head.
I'd like to see you try your hand at it! Paranoid growled at his abusive sibling and took a swing in revenge, causing her to stumble. He turned back to Tamara with a chipper tone.
Either what I said is true, or they simply have their mistress's nasty temper. He chuckled as Rabid took another swipe at him, which was dodged thanks to his awareness.
Anyway, we mostly just need bandages. Funny how you can take care of tons of cuts and you'll have an excess of Neosporin, but not enough band-aids. Rabid let out a snort at the lazy metaphor.
Goodness, Puppet can make a better comparison than that! She taunted, causing her sibling to pout, if only slightly. Her ears perked up out of a well-satisfied need for victory. She turned back to Tama, almost as though she'd forgotten about the other female's presence entirely during the siblings' spat.
As my brother said, we're here for bandages. And, uh, sorry about the little distractions. We tend to be a little ADD at times. She admitted the last of her words with a huff, making it clear that she was not enjoying the other's company. Not that she hated it; she just lacked her brother's outgoing tendencies. That and she was more occupied with trying to keep their purpose in mind; it was a bit difficult trying to have a conversation with a stranger, her brother, and keep in mind that they were in dire need of medical nonsense.

1.2*1.2

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/18/2010 6:17 AM

(Mind if I join?)

Talkore moved thrugh the crowded streets cursing himself, this was the worst possible place he could of come, he hated crowds, and people, and many other things besides. "Its allright if Talkore dies horribley by falling to pieces and going rusty and dies! but no, his poor little bleeder, yes a bleeder that could go any second, has to be in top shape, when his maker is falling to pieces!" His voice had an edge of hysteria to it. Relizing that people were starting to stare he movedfaster through the crowds avoiding a foutain that was splashing water joyfully. The crowds had dispered somewhat in this side of the city, pausing to right himself, and to get a grip on the despair and fear that threatened to overwhelm him, a bolt fell out. Talkore took a certain persons name in vain before following it as it rolled and stopped at a set of Chistamassy coloured paws. Talkore picked the bolt up and slotted it in place, "Errm... Hi?" His sullen voice nervous, he wasnt the most social of things.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Rabid » 04/20/2010 6:45 PM

The user of said paws started at the presence of such a large creature. She felt a very undignified squeak building in her throat, but it was never vocalized. Her ears suddenly clung to her head as she faced the much larger creature. Paranoid, however, seemed undaunted by the opportunity for a larger conversation.
'Sup? He replied with a respectful nod. His sister whirled on him, doing her best to glare daggers without any visible eyes to glare with. She could feel his smirk in the atmosphere as his tail swished innocently, as opposed to her furiously lashing one. Jerk, She mentally huffed.

1.3*1.3

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/21/2010 7:59 AM

"Nothing Exept the small fact that I'm falling to peices and will post likey die in a horrible way." He muttered too low for the 'wockees to hear him. "Nothing really."He said in a more auidable tone. "So, what bring s you to the city besides it being a wonderful place?" He asked the sarcasm in his voice just noticable.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Mousen » 05/05/2010 6:06 PM

Talkore, sighed as the wockees appeared to have moved on. He cursed his hulking great form. "Well, well. What are we going to do now?" He asked himself.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/05/2010 6:09 PM

Talkore moved through the crowded streets, searching for something that might get him out of the deppressive dip he was on. Seeing nothing, he moved further into the heart of the city. Sighing to himself Talkore sat down on the all too green grass.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/05/2010 6:10 PM

"This is no use." He said to himself. Obviously this was no place for one such as himself. Talkore made his way bach to the edge of the city to begin his long walk home.

(Pulling him out.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate