A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: To Blend With the Crowd [P][Me and Freezair]

Postby AuroraSky » 04/17/2010 6:27 PM

Ah, so the life of a candy man wasn't a very slimming one? Shocker. Ashley grimaced slightly at thinking of the weight she would gain if she lived in a candy shop. She didn't really prefer much candy, but there was this one kind that always got to her: Peach rings. Just the very thought of them made her mouth water! Speaking of which, she decided she would stop at a small mart on the way home and maybe pick up a pack or five. "Bitter instead of sweet? My my, Bergamot you sure are different." She said with a smile.

She blushed rapidly as he asked how he looked. Ashley, of course, did not pick up his joking nature and instead crossed her arms self consciously. "Honestly," she said, looking away, "You look incredibly handsome and charming." She muttered. Oh dear. She could feel the blush spreading quickly throughout her body and she silently wished she could fall through the floors.

[16]

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/12/2010 7:57 PM

((Look who's alive! D:))

Bergamot laughed. "Why, thank you. I realize most people won't be rushing to pick up my diet soon, though. I mentioned the thing about children disliking bitter for biological reasons... didn't I?"

But, in laughing, he had to grin sheepishly. "However, as you might well imagine, it means I do have one glaring candy weakness. We only get it every once in a while. And Grandpa's very careful when he makes it. But..."

Bergamot's eyes salivated right along with his lips. "Pure, rich, dark chocolate. Almost 70% cacao. Bitter as a rainy morning. More aromatic that coffee. The single most complex flavor in the world; so chemically gnarled and intricate, no scientist can replicate all of its curves... And I. Love. It. So much."

[24]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 05/26/2010 3:12 PM

((Super sorry! School finally caught up to me..<<))

Oh this was certainly interesting! Dark chocolate, eh? Ashley had never, ever heard anyone say that they preferred dark chocolate to the much more popular white and milk. Bergamot was certainly something else. "Well Mr. Bergamot, I have a small confession. I wish that I could sympathize with you on this dark chocolate love of yours but...you see...I have never had it." She grinned a little, slowly anticipating his response.

And it was true, she had never had dark chocolate. Or much candy for that matter. Growing up she preferred the sweetness of different types of teas and never really fell into the traps of over excessive sugar. Could you imagine Ashley and her insides full of sugar? Oh she would be bouncing off the walls and acting more...interesting, and it was definitely NOT worth the risk!

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/26/2010 3:26 PM

That set Bergamot's mind like concrete. What on EARTH were they still doing there? "Well, you have to come down to the shop, of course! Now, I wouldn't start you off on the really strong stuff right away--it is quite bitter--but something more mild would probably please you! My Grandpaw makes tiny little squares of dark chocolate; they're delicious-smelling and strong, but they won't overwhelm you like--"

Bergamot looked at her. He looked into her eager, laughing eyes.

"...This isn't too sudden, is it?" he asked sheepishly.

[25]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 05/26/2010 3:32 PM

As Bergamot immediately began rushing into how he would introduce her to the new chocolate treat, Ashley was both frightened and intrigued. Although she felt almost comfortable with the male, there was still something inside of her telling her that it was not very safe to just wander around with some stranger. Then again, Ashley didn't think of Bergamot as a stranger anymore. And he did seem quite eager to show her the chocolate...and who knows, maybe she could find a tea to mock it's taste?

Ashley blushed under Bergamot's gaze and looked down once again. Oh curse her shyness! Her foot traced circles on the tile and she took a breath. It was now or never.

"I think that that would be quite lovely, Mr. Bergamot. And no, I don't find your invitation forward at all." She gave him a smile. How rare.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/26/2010 5:57 PM

"Delightful!" Bergamot grinned wide across his muzzle. "You should bring a friend, too," he said. "I know some people worry about meeting new people, or going to new homes... I think a friend might help with that." He nodded. "Shall we set a date?"

[26]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 10/11/2010 4:56 PM

((I would not blame you is you decided to blow me up and send thousands of rockets just in case you didn't finish the job))

Ashley could not suppress a blush as the coy grin was swept over the male Lucain's face. A friend, hmm? Well...that didn't seem bad at all. In fact, there was one in particular that was running through her mind at the moments, a very dear friend of hers. One that Bergamot would find most...intriguing?

"A friend would help greatly. If you hadn't noticed, I'm rather shy."

Ha. As if he hadn't noticed with her whole behavior this entire meeting. "A date? Er, as soon as possible. If your family is as wonderful as you say, which there is no doubt in my mind they aren't, then I would love to meet them as soon as possible."

Another rare occurrence. There was certainly something special about him.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/11/2010 5:48 PM

"How about... a week from today, then?" Bergamot asked. "I'll have to ask them, but if you'll give me your contact information--perhaps you did, and I already misplaced it, I'm sorry--I can call you and tell you what they say. I'll cart out all my relatives and make quite a show of it! And I'll help make you as comfortable as possible. It should be fun!"

[27]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 10/12/2010 2:59 PM

Ashley thought this over, trying to recall as much of her schedule as possible...which at the rate it was growing, was simply impossible. But then again there was no way that she ever pass up such an opportunity with Bergamot, so she had no choice but to nod.

"That sounds fine." She reached into her shoulder bag and pulled out a notebook, carefully ripping out a page so that there were no stray scraps. Once the paper was out, neat and organized, a green flower pen soon followed an a number was written down.

Ashley's hand was trembling slightly as she handed the male Lucain her number, not knowing how to act when she did. Her eyes, as usual, could not meet his.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/12/2010 3:06 PM

"This looks wonderful!" he said, taking the page. He carefully folded it up, into a perfect, delicate square, and slipped it into his pocket. "I shall be sure to call you as soon as I can with what my family says. Doubt they'll turn you down--they love company, after all! But, er..." He looked off to the side. "I can call you sooner, if you'd like...?"

((Where do you want to hold the big family meeting? :D They live in Nabias, but we could put it any old where.))

[28]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 10/12/2010 3:53 PM

Aurora blushed and twiddled her thumbs a little bit, wishing desperately the nerve to look him in the eye would just jump out of nowhere. But of course there would be no such luck, and her view remained on one of the tea bags lying on a nearby table.

"Call me sooner? Er...that sounds fine. Yes I don't see why not." She said quietly, not sure what her next move should be.

((I hate to be a bother, but I would love to try something in Jawan?))

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/12/2010 4:36 PM

((Sounds good to me!))

"Alright then! So it's settled. I'll call you. See you then!" Bergamot stepped back. He stood in place, waving, but his feet seemed glued to the floor. His smile was loopy and far too wide for his cheeks.

[29]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 10/12/2010 7:18 PM

Ashley gave him a little wave, her heart skipping at the very thought of being with Bergamot and meeting his oh-so-colorful family. She was nervous and excited and yes, a little scared. "Good-bye." She said softly, barely above a whisper. When would the female ever learn to be okay around him?

She too took a step back, but part of her did not want to leave the highly intriguing man behind, even if it would only be for a few hours, days at most.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/12/2010 9:18 PM

Bergamot waved goodbye, putting his fingers up into the "I'll call you" sign as he moved off into the crowd. The walla of the people covered up the thumping of his heart. Was it... a date? Should he call it that? No, his family would be there; it was just a friendly meeting. But his eyes sparkled with delight and nerves.

((You can start it if you'd like, but I can, too. PM me if you want me to start. :D))

[30]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous