A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Even More Training... [P]

Postby potterchic » 06/29/2010 1:43 AM

This tournament would be amazing. Bellum Regina was off training for the category for the strongest of pets, while Titanus Orion would take the middle section and Arianna herself would train for the last. She was surprisingly enthusiastic about this, having located a small gym in Medicai for Titanus and herself to train in. "Okay, Titan. I don't like you and you don't like me, but we've gotta win this thing! We both like to win, right? Okay, so I figure we can start with some sort of warm up like push ups, then go to the harder stuff. Whadda you think?"

Arianna was definitely a strange sight at the moment, having decided not to bother with illusions to make herself human. Because of this her hair was auburn, with small wing like structures poking out from it. Her eyes were also a bit more of an amber color, rather than the hazel of her human appearance. She was dressed in jogging gear, her hair up in a ponytail and several sweatbands over her arms and other places for no real reason other than she thought it looked cool. Strapped to her wrist was an MP3, the headphones around her neck for the time being.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Re: Even More Training... [Self]

Postby potterchic » 06/29/2010 2:38 PM

"How the heck am I supposed to do push ups?" The spider-thing would bite the female if they didn't have a reason to be here. "I'll go do whatever I feel like doing while you do whatever human exercise you like.

Stupid human. She thought she was in charge, but she had no control over Titanus. He skittered off towards another room, figuring that he'd either find something to do or an escape route.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/29/2010 4:33 PM

Arianna ignored Titanus's comments. Fine, she would do this her way. Push ups were boring- she only wanted to do them to seem sort of hardcore around the Chimerantula. Oo, a stationary bike! That had to be fun, right? Hopping on one at the end of a row of bikes, Arianna pulled her headphones up onto her acutal head and turned on the MP3, navigating it to the music section and turning on Keep Holding on, her theme song of choice. This would be good... as long as no one minded that much if she sang along.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/29/2010 4:59 PM

Titanus ended up going down a hall with a variety of open doors. Looking around, he stopped for a while to check out a bunch of anthro female pets in some sort of aerobics class... until an older lady who seemed to be a Beetanke saw him and started grinning. Titanus ran away very quickly. Now what would he do?

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/29/2010 10:15 PM

Arianna began getting some weird looks from the other people at the gym, and decided to bring her singing down to a quiet hum. She really didn't need to get kicked out of this place. There was no way that she could win if she didn't train... and winning was fun. So were prizes. Yes, she would win! Arianna began to pedal faster, feeling energized as she listened to the Ben 10 theme song.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Even More Training... [P]

Postby Thunder » 06/30/2010 10:18 PM

(Oh, and for my reference...the Shinzo is Arianna, and the Chimerantula is Titanus? And Regina is not in this RP, right?)

A tournament. Ridge hadn't done any fighting since the end of the Imperial and Purine war. Sure, war was a terrible thing, but the black haired boy found that he loved the adrenaline rush he got in a fight, and he was eager to participate in this upcoming tournament. Ridge strolled inside the gym, and the first thing he saw was an auburn haired girl riding on a bike. Next to her was an empty bike, and feeling that a workout would be rather boring without someone to talk to, Ridge hopped up into the bike next to the girl's, glancing in her direction as he started pedaling.

"So what brings you here?" he asked, trying to start a friendly chat. The white goddess's feather in his hair flapped slightly from his pedaling motion.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby potterchic » 07/01/2010 12:54 AM

((Yes, yes, and yes.))

"What?" Arianna almost jumped off the bike. She really hadn't expected anyone to try and talk to her. "Oh. There's a tournament coming up soon. I wanna win it, so I came here to train." Taking a quick glance at this boy, she decided that there wasn't a need to try and escape conversation, although she averted her eyes and kept them glued to the space in front of her. "What're you here for?" she asked, although she had a feeling that he and a lot of the other people here were there for the same reason as she was. The tournament was big news, really. Anything involving fighting was big news, and everyone always wanted to participate for some reason.

Titanus scrambled around, finally finding something that caught his interest- a room full of pets that seemed to be wrestling. This could end up interesting...

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/01/2010 9:09 PM

Ridge let out a small chuckle at the girl's surprised reaction. "Ohh, so you're here for the tournament too? That's the same reason I came. I haven't had a good fight in a while." As he picked up the pace, he realized that he perhaps sounded a bit too aggressive by saying that, and quickly added, "Oh, er, that is, I was sent to fight in the Purine and Imperial War, and I found that I actually enjoyed battle a bit, but..." He reached up with one hand and grabbed the white feather out of his hair. "This will always remind me of what death is like." He frowned at the feather for a second and then placed it back.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 07/06/2010 3:17 PM

That was... a confusing statement, really. What did he mean about the fighting thing? Was he some sort of... wrestler, or something? Maybe he was a Battleheart. He didn't really look like one, but that seemed like something a Battleheart might say... right? "Oh, really?" Arianna said almost impulsively, "I wasn't around for the war." Was that the right thing to say? She probably sounded sort of rude... but already her mind was wondering to what he meant by that death bit. She doubted she could ask him with out some how offending him, though.

((Suckish post. DX))

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/06/2010 7:54 PM

Ridge, though, didn't seem to take her statement as rude. Instead, he let out a small chuckle. "I think it's better that you weren't there for the war," he said. He picked up the pace on his bicycle a bit. "But anyways...that's in the past. We don't have to worry about it anymore. Anyways, what's your story? The only other girl I know who is a good fighter is my buddy's girlfriend."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/15/2010 12:14 PM

(Sorry Potterchic, but I think I'm going to drop out ._.; Nothing against you- I just have to go to camp in a few days and won't have internet, so I really need to cram in posts XD; But thank you for offering to RP with me!)

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate