A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

And... you are who? [P, me an' Lav]

Postby SpringsSong » 07/18/2010 6:40 PM

"And... you are who?"

Persia had gotten used to this question a lot; after all, it wasn't every day that you saw a woman with knife-like scars that were only tattoos, blue eyes, and black, blue, and red hair that also had black feathered wings.  Whenever she appeared in her Lucain form, though, sometimes some people recognized her.  However, that was not always the case.

"...no one important," she finally said to the woman at the food stand, walking away as she morphed into her Lucain form.  She'd seen the fear in the woman's eyes; she evidently thought that the black wings she bore was the sign of a demon.  Maybe that was not inaccurate; her fathers weren't exactly angels of the purest sense, now.

[1.2]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: And... you are who? [P, me an' Lav]

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/18/2010 7:12 PM

A slightly very odd looking Lucain strolled down the street with (literally) bulging eyes just staring at all the sparkling white buildings all around him. Now, his pelt was quite different from what, say, normal Lucain pelts look like. Simply put, his pelt was completely blinding and horrific and amazing at the same time. Eyes were automatically drawn to him as he skipped down the street with a silly grin. A cart driver was staring with such a shocked expression that he crashed it into a wall, sending all sorts of herbs and other vegetables rolling onto the pavement.
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/18/2010 7:18 PM

The sudden crash of the cart in the street caused Persia to look up, and the first thing that she saw was, of course, the new Lucain that had appeared.  In her time, she'd seen some interesting pelts, but that... looked like a kid's crayon box went and threw up on some hapless Lucain.  It made her wish that she had a pair of sunglasses, or maybe less sensitive eyes.  That was just... she couldn't find a word for it at the time, but she knew she would.

Her eyes stayed fixed upon the rainbow Lucain, standing up slowly as she did so.

[1.4]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/18/2010 7:49 PM

"Oh, sir, you alright there," the rainbow puke coloured Lucain asked, concerned, while he hurried over to the upturned cart. The only response he got was wide eyed staring. He shot the man an odd look and turned to the cart, "Oh, uhm, well. Let me help you here. We can get your things picked up in no time." That finally shook the man out of his stunned stupor, and he mumbled a thanks and joined the odd Lucain on the pavement.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/18/2010 8:19 PM

Hm.  At least he is somewhat... decent?  Is that the right term for it? Persia thought to herself, feeling her paws carrying herself to the street, but as she got to the cart, she seemlessly shifted to her human form, kneeling down as she started to help the man and the Lucain, saying, "Let me help you.  Things go faster when more people help, after all."

Some of her hair fell into her face as she did this, and her wings were held close to her back.  Sometimes, she wished she hadn't inherited those things from her fallen angel father, Yorutankke.  They were impossible to hide unless she was in her Lucain form.

[1.6]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/18/2010 8:36 PM

"Thank you miss," he said with a grin chirpily to the lady Lucain. It was quiet for a bit while the they helped the cart man gather up his wares. Soon enough, all the misplaced packets and baskets were back in place. The rainbow puke Lucain finally straightened up and took out his pelt, causing passerbys to wince. "Hiiiiiiiiii ~" he sung, dragging his words out, "My name is Mr. Happy Sparkulz. Why? Because being happy is good, and I like sparkkkkuuullllzzzzz. Did you know you have pretty hair? I like it, it's pretty." He smiled, proud of himself, and swished his tails around, causing more people to falter in their footsteps.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/18/2010 8:48 PM

My hair is... pretty? Persia thought to herself, trying not to let the frown emerge too quickly as she brushed some of it out of her face, shifting back to her Lucain form as her tails swayed gently, and she was glad that her wings had gone back into hiding.  She flicked her ears as she tried her best not to act like she was being blinded by the colors on his pelt.

"Is it?" she asked, flicking her ear as she allowed some of it to appear over her face.  "I can't say I've ever noticed, really; I haven't been out much since I moved into my new home recently.  I... don't get out very much anyways; I was more or less forced to go and 'explore', as my human called it."  Here, she paused.  "And my name is Persia."

[1.8]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/18/2010 9:04 PM

"Well, I think it's pretty," he said, puffing himself up, "My human says I have a pretty pelt. She says it reminds her of cupcakes and rainbows and lollipops and other happy things." He gave her another big grin, showing all of his perfectly white canine teeth. All around him, other people and creatures tried their hardest to look at anything but him in order to save their eyes, but couldn't help but stare. Sparkulz himself, though, was completely oblivious to the gwaking people, and had his attention focused on his new companion. When she mentioned not going out often, he was puzzled. "Why do you not go out often? It's so fun outside," he sung out happily, twirling around on the spot. "There's new people and food and new places. It's so exciting."
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/18/2010 9:44 PM

"I see," she said, her voice low and soft.  "My human named me for an Oriental country because of... well, I'm not really sure.  She said that something about me that made her think Oriental and Persian, but... I will probably never understand her." Persia said this quietly, and then, Sparkulz asked why she didn't go out often.

"I... well, I, uh..." she said quietly, trying to assemble her thoughts again.  "You see... one of my parents was a fallen angel and the other, a... ah, Tsviet, whatever that is.  Not just any Tsviet, though; a rather... dark one.  I inherited my fallen angel father's wings, and... my Tsviet father's generally dark and controlling nature.  It emerges most when I am around others."

[2.0]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/18/2010 9:59 PM

Sparkulz cocked his head to the side. He had never heard the word Tsviet before. It got him all confused, so he focused on what he could understand. "Your daddy is a fallen angel? I think that's pretty awesome. And I don't think you're dark and controlling. I think you're very nice and pretty," he babbled to the Lucain in front of him. "Well, as long as you're here and out, you might as well have some fun," he exclaimed, getting all excited, "Ohh ~ We can go explore this city. I've never been here before, and it's so shiny and pretty. It would be so fun. Everyone at home are always too busy with their own adventures, and the others are all just too lazy." Never before had he someone to have fun with. Maybe she could be her first friend.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/20/2010 2:21 PM

Well, that's because you just met me, Persia thought to herself, trying her best not to let any of her dark energies escape from her.  If she were to let that happen; well, then... that would be bad.  Very, very, very bad.

"Um~ okay," Persia said after a few minutes of contemplating Sparkulz's suggestion.  Exploring seemed harmless enough, right?

[2.2]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 07/21/2010 5:03 PM

He wiggled around in excitement and leaped up at once. "Oh, oh, oh, we can go over there, I think I saw some pretty buildings there. And, and, and, Lav-Lav's my human- told me about-" Sparkulz started to babble incoherent sentences and skipped down the street, turning around every few seconds to make sure Persia was still following him. Behind the duo, people were just shaking themselves out of the daze they were in.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 08/17/2010 5:25 PM

Persia was content to follow behind Sparkulz, even though she couldn't help but notice all of the weird stares they were getting.  She figured it was mostly because of Sparkulz, because... well, she could only name one other Lucain that had rainbow on his or her pelt; but she only had rainbow markings, not rainbow pelt.

"Curious... my human has not really told me anything about things yet, but maybe that is because I rarely see her around."

[2.4]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/17/2010 10:08 PM

He was skipping down the road, singing to his new companion about the places his human had told him about. Sparkulz was elated of course, he had a friend! Suddenly he remembered Lav-Lav telling him that sometimes he spoke too fast for other people to comprehend. With that thought in mind, he slowed down to match Persia's pace. He also slowed down the words coming out of his mouth to a slower firing speed. Sparkulz cocked his head at the other Lucain. "Really? Why? Lav-Lav never stops talking about the things she had seen, the things she wants to see, and everything else too. I thought all humans are like that." He remained silent for once, innocent eyes staring, apparently waiting for an answer.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate