A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

SCIENCE!!! [Open to all!]

Postby sectoid12 » 08/08/2010 3:00 PM

CHAPTER ONE: V3'S UNVEILING

Inside a large white building, a man in a lab coat stood infront of a large audience of photographers, reporters, and fellow scientists. "I have called all of you here today to unveil my latest invention." He approached a table with a large white cloth draped over it. He yanked off the cloth, revealing a Viral Velix. "This is V3, the improved Viral Velix!" On hearing his name, the Velix started to come online. When he fully opened his photoreceptors, he jumped back, startled at the large number of people infront of him! The inventor then commenced showcasing V3's many abilities, like hovering, jumping and landing and the other end of the auditorium, using several wires in his back to control a crash test dummy, entering one laptop and coming out of another, his extreme speed, speaking in several languages, and climbing up walls.
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Re: SCIENCE!!! [Open to all!]

Postby NatureGirl » 08/11/2010 9:26 PM

Quill prowled through the crowd of human scientists. She had hear there were rare things here, so she thought it might have been plants or rocks. But it was a pet... poor thing! It was being shown like a shiny new toy. He should get out of there... she thought as a plan unraveled in her head. She slinked around their feet and made her way behind the curtain right behind the Velix. Quill whistled like a bird to see if Velix would respond.
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/13/2010 3:14 PM

V3's sensors picked up a faint noise coming from behind him. He stopped what he was doing, jumped off the table, and went over to the source of the sound to investigate. Sticking his head under the curtain, he saw that it was what he immediatly recognized as a Preluhna. What was it doing being the curtain? Audience members weren't supposed to be there!
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/14/2010 8:46 AM

Quill flinched as V3 faced her. She looked at him with concern and gestured to him with her tail as she whispered, "Come here." She watched the creature with hope that he understood. "It's okay, I won't hurt you," she tried to explain.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/14/2010 12:12 PM

V3 understands what the Preluhna said, and replies he will, "After the presentation is over. Therefore, nobody will get suspicious.", he says to the pet behind the curtain. "In the meantime, I'm having the time of my life!" V3 then withdraws his head from the curtain, and continues to demostrate his abilities to the crowd. Finally, out of the lab and into the limelight! It was great to be getting attention.

sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/14/2010 12:15 PM

Quill smiled and nodded at him, although she was confused. She couldn't believe that he enjoyed that! She smiled to herself. No one understood why she traveled so much, so maybe he was the same way. Or he was built that way. Either way, she was determined to wait for him. She sat tall and watched him. He looked truly happy... probably not how it was in a lab... Quill shivered as she thought of Gizmo, her Clockwork Hollowheart friend.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/02/2010 8:09 PM

(pulling, sorry dude!)

Quill sighed. He was truly happy here. She smiled and nodded to him as a farewell, and she snuck out side and ran home.

(quill has left the rp)
Red - Shadows

Click Me!