A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Postby Sappheara » 11/14/2010 7:53 PM

As the human male handed her the book she was looking. She cocked her head, staring straight at him. "How did you know I was looking for this book?" It was a little odd that he knew, without her asking him. Did he have a sixth sense? She shrugged that thought away. "Thanks, I'm Cocheta. We haven't formally introduced ourselves." She held out her hand, getting to shake his. Cocheta over to see what her friends were doing, she could see they were looking at the map. Chato bent down looking at the map of Rodalri Forest. "Yes, it's confusing. As long as we have someone who knows how to read it. Than we don't have much of a problem." He felt Cocheta stand next to him.

(Don't forget to add the level ups for Rai.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/16/2010 12:38 AM

(I keep track of his post-level in my pen, by the way.)

"Hmm...Rai, do you understand this strange writting in the map?" Xe´ji asked Rai as he walked to her. "Let me see that, please...

Oh, yes. This is not just any map, this map could be one that our ancestors probabily used when they explored the forests." "I see....so what does it say?" "It must mean some kind of imformation about the forest that only our ancestors knew. Rodalri Forests was known well by them due to its vegetation that allowed them to survive." "Intersting...so we might find something like a fruit or a berry?" "Maybe. It is also written, that on each of this paths leads to different types of plants that may have such."

"Oh wow, so if we´re searching for a certain berry, one of this paths could take us directly to their trees?" "Yes, indeed."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/19/2010 11:05 PM

Both the Kuhnas walked up to the table to use to display the map. Chato couldn't tell what map said himself. Cocheta and Chato were amazed that Rai could read the ancient writing. Cocheta spoke up. "Do you know anything else about Rodalri Forests, that could help us with our travels?" She wasn't sure why she was asking him. Rai seemed like he knew about the forest more they did. Chato walked on the opposite side of the table. He was standing in front  of Cocheta with the table in between.

(Epic fail on my part XD.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/19/2010 11:18 PM

(Yep. More details but less actions.)

"Not really. Its been a while since I readed this maps...but it is said that creatures here are able to speak like us humans. They might have learned in some strange way, even if they never seen a single human." "So!" Xe´ji said, "Now we have to take out and prepare everything." She grabbed the plastic bags and places them on the table. She opened her bag and started taking things from the plastic ones and putting them in hers. "Chato, can you hand me that bag over there? I forgot to pick it up."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/23/2010 1:22 AM

Both Kuhnas looked at each other. They forgot that they had to pack their bags. Chato looked at Rai before he spoke up. "Are you going to travel with us Rai?" He unpacked all the items that where in the plastic bags that Cocheta handed him. "Do you any belongs to pack?" The Common Kuhna didn't even let Rai answer the first question before Chato asked the second one. Cocheta pulled items out one by one as she fold them and placed them into the campers backpack. After she finished packing her backpack, she picked up the book Rai gave her. The Hydrokuhna place the book at the very top before close her backpack.

(Fail once again.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/23/2010 3:03 AM

"Well...I dont have much to do. I finished cleaning, and tomorrow im not going to open the library, so I guess I could accompany you." "Yes!" Xe´ji said in exitement. "So then, lets get ready." Xe´ji said as she grabbed most of the things from the plastic bags and placed them inside the different pockets of her bag.

(Short post fail.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/28/2010 6:05 PM

The Kuhnas camping bag was all packed. Cocheta lifted the bag, it was heavy for the small creature. "Do we have extra for Rai?" she couldn't really recall if the bought more than enough. She looked at everyone, she was little worry if they didn't. The Common Kuhna answered her question. "We should. If we do not we can always go back to the shop and order some more." Chato walked over to Cocheta and helped her put the backpack on. "Thanks, Chato." The Hydrokuhna smiled at her companion. Chato walked over to were his bag was and put it on. "Are we ready to get going?"

(Me muse has failed.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/28/2010 6:34 PM

Xe´ji looked at Rai, as she said, "But of course. Lets head out, then." Xe´ji said as she put on her bag and walked out of the library, then Rai placed the map in one of his pockets. "Rodalri Forests...its east of here. Its quite far, so we can go and camp nearby. Im sure it will get pretty late by when we arrive." Rai said as he closed the library, in a way to make sure nobody would get in.

*shoots your muse* (A few posts, or we leave now?)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/28/2010 10:29 PM

The Common Kuhna and Hydrokuhna walked behind Xe'ji as the left the library. The Kuhnas stopped and waited for Rai to locked the doors to the library before they continue their travels. Chato looked around the bright colored city. It would of been heaven if they could live here for a while. "How do you like staying here Rai?" The camper's bag was a little to heavy for Cocheta, she didn't mind.

(Let's keep going until we get our next level up. Maybe we should wait about a week or two before we do our Rodalri Forests? I have a lot of stress and way to many RPs. RL is killing me muse.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/29/2010 8:22 PM

(Its allright. Same goes for me, take your time.)

"Hmm? I´ve been living here for only a few weeks...I somehow miss a few friends back in my other home." He said as he sighed. He actually enjoyed living in such a beautiful city, but sometimes he renembered those times with the people he really knows, like Xe´ji.

"Oh...but, Im glad that I got to see you again, Rai. Its been quite a while."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/01/2010 1:27 PM

Both the Kuhnas listen to Xe'ji and Rai talk to each other. It was nice meeting one of Xe'ji's friends. Walking in the streets of Medicai City, they watched all the people coming in and out of the shops. There was so many people and way to many buildings, it was so much activity than their home. Mystic Shadow was located in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a large graveyard. They hardly had any form of visitors, not even sounds.

(Failed.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/01/2010 9:56 PM

Rai started to renember all those times with the people he really knows back home. Rai told the three about many things: Xe´ji and everyone else lived near a village around the Town of Nabias, and they often camped near the Tengel Rainforests, often listening stories from the adventures of their old friend, Dharak, a Purine Stravagoid that once took part in the wars against the Imperials. It was much fun way back then, when they could visit the forests everyday to meet their old friend. He missed everyone, especially Wyvern.

"Oh...but im still very glad." "But Xe´ji, have you seen Wyvern?" "No, sadly, I dont...the last time I saw her, she was chasing her friend outside of the village..." She responded as she sighed, as the 4 walked towards the east.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/04/2010 6:44 PM

Chato could see the gates of Medicai City not to far a head. "Our next journey will be Rodalri Forests." He wasn't really talking to anyone in particular, when he spoke out loud. Cocheta just nodded her head, after her companion spoke. All four of them were ready to take on Rodalri Forests.

(Failed)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/04/2010 7:51 PM

"But still, will you come with us?" "Well...yes, I will. I have nothing else to do for a few days." Xe´ji and Rai nodded in response of what Chato said out loud. The four walked towards the large gateway that leaded them to the forests. It was, somehow, getting late, so after they leave, they planned on camping nearby by when the sun starts to set.

(Fail, do we leave now, and will you make the RP this time?)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/04/2010 7:59 PM

The walked through the Medicai City gates. It was there time to travel somewhere new. With an extra companion that their side, there shouldn't be to many problems. The Kuhnas looked at everyone. Yes, this would be a great journey.

(Sure, I'll send the link through PM. It will take me a couple of days.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous