A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

The Road to Town (Closed)

Postby Wyvern » 10/11/2010 9:12 PM

Xe´ji kept walked along with the kuhnas, wondering how much will it take to finally reach Medicai. She sighed, but she was glad that they came out alive from the Volcano. She was, however, still worried about Chato, but she knew that when they finally arrive there they could finally rest for some after that long journey.

She still sweated a little, but as they got nearer to the city, she started to feel the pleasant breeze in her face.

(4-16)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/11/2010 11:19 PM

The small Common Kuhna enter the beautiful city with his companion and friend. He was still a little dehydrated from their adventure, it really wasn't a adventure, from Nori Volcano. Chato thought he would die in the volcano, it seemed like they would never come out. He was wrong and he was glad that he was wrong. Looking around the city, he loved all the silver and white that decorated the buildings. Rumors states that this place has top rated doctors in the world. How wonderful was it to be in a place where you could be healed for all types of injuries. Shaking away his thoughts, Chato looked at his friends to make sure that they were ok. They had to be dehydrated as well. "How are you guys feeling?" The light breeze felt great under the Common Kuhna's damp fur. He was glad to have cool air surrounding him, smiling at that thought, Chato continued to walked a long the white walkway.

They three creature walked into the beautiful white city. Cocheta was amazed to see so many large white buildings with there silver and white trimmings. To her it seems like she die and went to Evelonian heaven. The hydroluhna knew that wasn't true, she was still dehydrated, just like her friends. It didn't matter if she was live or not, she was glad to be in an amazing place. Her blue ears twitched when Chato asked them a question. "I'm feeling fine. I'm little tired and dehydrated, other than that I feel good." Cocheta looked around the streets and she continued to walk along the white side walk. "I can't believe that we made it!" She jumped up and down with excitement.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/11/2010 11:53 PM

(Long post...whoa. Dx)

Xe´ji looked around, watching the beatifull buildings and houses, as she answered to Chato: "I-im allright. We can go to the shops and get prepared to head out after we rest in here...I have some KS that I can spend on things." She walked to a small building with a sign above. She looked at the merchanise and started to browse around to see what could be usefull, or try to find something she could buy,at least.

She turned to the kuhnas and asked. "I wonder what should we buy..hmm...depending on where we´re heading next, we need to buy things that should help us." She took out her map and showed it to them. "Lets see...where should we head to, after this?"

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/13/2010 7:45 PM

They two Kuhnas walked into the store behind Xi'je. Grabbing a chart to put their items in. Both Chato and Cocheta looked at each other for a moment. They thought about all the things that they need to for their long journey. Chato was the first to speak, "We need camping backpacks, first and for most, large water bottles, food, sunscreen, hats, boots. I can't think of anything else. Can anyone think of anything else that we need for our travel?" What else would they need? He knew that they would be traveling far and it would probably be a while before they end up in a supply store again. The Common Kuhna looked around the store a bit more before they bought their items.

The Hydrokuhna grabbed everything that her companion listed. She didn't want to end up like they did at the volcano. She remember that Xi'je had a map, so they didn't need that. Cocheta went back to where they large water bottle were hanging and grabbed three more, just in case. She also grabbed a first aid kit, you should never travel without one. The little Kuhna looked into the chart to make sure they got everything that they need. Looking up at her friends. "I believe we got everything we need for the journey. Is there anything we're missing Xi'je? She wait for the small Blackberry Slikey's answer.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/13/2010 8:09 PM

"Okay...Maybe we´re missing something. Depending on where we´re going, the weather could get harsher than we thought. Now...how about Rodalri Forest? We should make sure we have a umbrella, if you agree." Xe´ji said to the Hydrokuhna and she turned at Chato, and said...

"You sure we have enough money to buy this?" She opened her bag. Only 100 KS. But she didnt worried, maybe this would be enough to buy everything. She walked to the shelves and grabbed the largest umbrella, and placed it in the cart. She pushed it towards the counter, stopped, and asked the merchant:

"For everything, how much will it be?" She asked and waited for a answer, worried if what she had was enough.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/15/2010 1:44 AM

The clerk at the register told them that it would be 450 keystones. Both the Kuhnas knew that it would cost a lot for the items that they got. They looked at each other for a moment, Chota remember that they need some jackets, as well as some small sweaters. They were going to travel on over Evelon, right? So they need everything that could protect them from all the natural elements. Chota told Cocheta what they needed, "Chocheta, go grabbed some small sweaters. I'm going to get the jackets." Chota walked towards the jackets, grabbing three large black puff jackets. The Common Kuhna headed back to the register, putting the jackets on the counter. A couple of minutes later the Hydrokuhna put the three small black sweaters on the counter. "I think we got everything we need, Chota." Chocheta commented.

"What's the total for all this?" Asking the Chaos Garudor, who was behind the register. He watched as the clerk started to type the prices into the register. "The total is 658 keystones." The Garudor told the Common Kuhna. Lucky for Chota that he brought his keystone pouch with him. You should never leave home without keystones. His pouch hung round his neck on a white chain, that blended in well with his white fur. It was made out of white leather, in the shape of a skull and cross bones. It was pretty old, that the white of the leather started to fade into an off white. His eldest sister made it for him, years ago. Chota unzipped his beloved pouch and looked inside, he only had 310 keystones. Putting it on the counter, the Common Kuhna looked at his friends. "I only have 310 keystones. Do you guys have any keystones on you?"

Cocheta looked back and forth between the Garudor and her two friends. She hoped that they had enough to pay for the items. If they didn't they would in big trouble and a lot of problems would happen, again. She didn't want to end up like they did in Nori Volcano. The funny thing was that Cocheta also had a pounch around her neck. Her pouch was also old, maybe even older than Chato's pounch. Her mother had made it for her when she was a little kit. Her pouch was hanging from a blue thick rope, it was almost the same color as her fur. The pouch was a shape of a tiger, with it's yellow eyes looking straight into your soul, and black stripes. The colors also faded, just like Chato's was. Unzipping the pouch she took out all of her keystones. "I have 248 keystones, we just need 100 more."  She turned to look at her small friend. "Xe'je do you have 100 keystones on you?" Hoping that she did.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/15/2010 8:36 PM

(I feel like im shopping like in rl...Lol.)

Xe´ji turned at Cocheta and answered:

"Yes, exactly 100. Whew, Im glad that we have enough." Xe´ji handed them to the Chaos Garudor, and smiled. "Now we have to pack everything. Problem is, where are we going to keep all this stuff? Oh, maybe..." She took the merchanise and placed them in some plastic bags. "We can keep them here for now. If we would bring everything, it would be too heavy for us, right?" She grabbed a few bags and handed them to the kuhnas, and they walked outside. "Now, we should prepare everything for our next adventure...hmm..."  

She kept walking, then turned back at the Kuhnas. "We will rest a little after we finish." But suddently, she bumped againts something, or someone, and her bags fell on the ground. She wasnt sure of what was it. The strange shadow turned, luckily it was just only a innocent-looking "human" that was carrying a few books that also fell all over the floor.

"Im sorry, terribly sorry! Is there anything I can do for you to help? It was a accident!"

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/17/2010 11:36 PM

When Xe'je handed both the Kuhnas a plastic bags, they stuff their items in it. "Do you have everything you need?" Chato knew the answer to the question, he didn't really wait for anyone's answer. The Kuhnas had 4 bags full of items they just bought, a bag in each of their little paws. Walking behind the small Blackberry Slikey. Chocheta was the one who spoke up first. "I think we should start packing our camping bags soon." She looked at her companion for a moment before she continued. "We'll going to head out to Rodalri Forest in little bit, right?" The Hydrokuhna want to make sure she on track. Chato answered her question, "Yes, we are. We just need to find a place to pack our bags. Don't worry Chocheta, we'll have everything ready before we start our journey." Smiling at his smaller companion, they continued to walk out of the store.

Not to far behind the Blackberry Slikey, Chocheta and Chato were chatting about their home. They both miss Sappheara, their human caretaker. She helped them when they were injured and gave them what they need to this day. They weren't to fond of the human type, there are only four humans in this world that they like and they were back home. Their bags were some what heavy, Chocheta put her two bags down. Taking a deep breath, "These bags are kind heavy." She didn't really want a response to her comment. Both the Kuhnas heard Xe'je bags fall to the ground, as well as some heavy books. Chato and Chocheta looked at the direction of the noise. It was a human woman, "Xe'je are you ok?" Chato asked as he and Chocheta walked towards Xe'je, helping her pick up her bags.

(Sorry if it does not make sense, I'm very tired.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/18/2010 12:06 AM

*deletedeletedelete* Fixed xD

Xe´ji looked at the kuhnas that were talking about someone. She wondered who could that be.

After "bumping" Xe´ji stared blankly at the strange "human" and turned back at the kuhnas. "Ugh, im okay." She said as she got up, she picked up her bags and said. "I apologize...I didnt meant this to happen." She picked up a few books and handed them to the woman.

(Just to let you know, my character owns a small library aswell.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/18/2010 9:45 PM

Both Kuhnas looked from Xe'je to the human woman. They watched as Xe'ji help the human pick up her books. Chocheta went back to where she laid her bags. The Hydrpkuhna picked up both the plastic bags. "Where are we heading to now?" Chato wasn't sure where their next was. All he wanted to do was pack their bags and get started on their journey. They all continued to walk on the white pathway. Chocheta looked around the buildings in front of her. "Oh, look, there's a  library. Do anyone wish to check it out?" She looked at her two companions for their answer.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/18/2010 10:13 PM

Xe´ji picked up her bags and nodded. "Okay then. We could even find something intersting that could help us in our trip." The three walked in the small library, and a small bell ringing was heard.

"Visitors? Its been a while..." A strange voice was heard. "Huh? I think I heard this voice before..." Xe´ji walked towards the shadow, and asked. "Uhm, hello..." The shadow responded...

"Wait...Xe´ji? Is that you?" "Huh? How do you know me? Please tell me, Who are you?"

A oddly-looking human walked near Xe´ji. "Me? Have you forgot alredy? Im Raivis...you renember?"
"Raivis? I think I´ve seen you once...back there at home..." "Oh...okay...I thought you were somebody else, too..."

"Anyway. What brings you here?"
"We came just to read a few books, to help us in our travels." "Intersting...I have many maps and books with information that can help you. Also, if you dont have anywhere else to stay, feel free to stay here with me for the night...from what I see, you must be exausted." "Yeah. We went to Nori Volcano a few hours ago, so we came here to prepare ourselves for our next outing." "Gosh, that must be exausting..." "I know. Thank you, Raivis."

(Raivis is in his Human form, just to let you know. He´s also a Garagnir.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/27/2010 11:55 PM

As the Kuhnas entered the small library, they both looked around. There where a lot of books, but not much activity here. Chocheta continued to walk behind Xi'je. "This is a nice little library. I wonder who owns this place." She looked around. "I'll going to look around this place and see if I can find a certain book." She walked away before anyone could respond. Chato heard a large creature speak, unsure what to expect, he waited. He heard Xe'ji said that she heard that voice before. I wonder who it is? Before for he could ask, a human male came around a corner. Where is Chocheta when you need her.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/28/2010 1:04 AM

While Cocheta looked around for intersting books to read, Xe´ji asked, "Oh, right. My friends here...he´s Chato..." She turned at the Hydrokuhna. "And over there...she´s Cocheta. I met them both at Nori Volcano. I think we´re heading to Rodalri Forests." "I see..." Rai took a map from his desk and showed it to Xe´ji.

"Rodalri Forests? Its a bit far." "Yes, I know. We had to prepare ourselves the best we could. We´re trying to head out early, while it doesnt really rain much."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 11/09/2010 9:19 PM

Cocheta browsed book shelf after book shelf. She just couldn't find that one particular book about the myths of Rodalri Forest. Maybe the owner would have it behind the counter or maybe in the back. The Hydrokuhna walked back to where her friends were. As she got to the end of the shelf, she saw a human man standing with Xe'je and Chato. I wounder who he is? From the way Xe'je is talking to him, he must be a friend of hers. Cocheta looked at her companion, she could tell that the Common Kuhna was uncomfortable being near the human. Both of them weren't very fond of humans, they both were going to try to be friendly. Chato looked in the direction of were Chocheta was standing. He watched as his female companion walked towards him. Feeling relieved that she came at the right time. Looking at the human, the Kuhna gave him a crooked smile. "Hello it is nice meeting you."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 11/09/2010 9:33 PM

Rai turned at Chato and responded, "Hello, so you´re Chato, right?" He asked to the Kuhna as Xe´ji opened the map, and pointed to the different paths in the forest that leaded them to different arear of the forest. "Its confusing, somehow..."

Rai walked to Cocheta and handed her a book. "Is this what you have been looking for?" He knew she was looking for something about the Forests.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next