A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Just meeting someone(Private-Me and Almostthere)

Postby ajforpresident » 01/22/2011 8:37 PM

Image Blossom Fellox

Lai

A Blossom Fellox was waiting around in Medicai City with a strange dark-skinned girl with dark hair and a cat's ears and tail sitting next to her on a bench. The Fellox kept turning her head to occasionally look for somthing. Well, actually it was someone. Lai was here to meet a friend. At least she thought he was her friend. They had only met once and that was at Idalani Falls. They'd gotten along quite well though.

"He said he'd be in Medicai. I wonder if he's coming or not?" Lai said to herself. "Don't worry." The cat girl said. "We've only been here for 10 minutes. I'm sure he'll show up."Lai heaved a sigh.
"By the way, what was this guy's name again?" The girl asked, curious as to who this mystery guest was.
Lai responded, "His name is Haunted Night. But he said to call him Haunted for short." "And what is he? Ya know, his species?"
"He's a Cursed Albie." The girl nodded. Then she gave a sly look at the Fellox. "Soooooo, do you like him?" She teased.
Lai looked at her owner, shocked. "Aj!"
"What? I'm just asking."
Lai's face flushed immediately. "I don't like him like that!"
"Are you sure? 'Cause you've been freaking out about meeting him again, so I thought you might have a thing for this guy."
"NO! I don't like him like that!!" Lai exclaimed loudly, her face extremely red. Aj laughed. "Awright, awright! I understand. I was just teasing."

Lai heaved a sigh of relief and went back to searching. Just then something caught her eye. "Wait...." She squinted her eyes. Is that....?
[Lai: Level 4; 16]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Re: Just meeting someone(Private-Me and Almostthere)

Postby Almostthere » 01/22/2011 10:55 PM

(I found it!  :D )

Haunted Night

Haunted padded across the streets of Medicai, his glowing eyes searching. He had specifically told Lai he would be here, but had she remembered? He pushed the thought of his mind. She would be here. He knew she would.
Haunted's appearance wasn't the best. He had a couple scratches and his fur was fluffed up in a few places, most of it was from traveling. He had a new scar under his left eye. He didn't especially want to talk about it.
He dodged past a couple people, muttering slightly under his breath about decency these days. He side-stepped another and peered through the crowd. His eyebrow shot up.
Was that a flash of pink he saw? A streak of brown?
His pace quickened as he headed in the direction of the dash of colors.

(L4, P16)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 251
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/28/2011 11:20 AM

((YAYS!!!! :yay:  And also, Midterms for me are over! Woot!))

Lai squinted some more. She thought she saw.....
"Haunted!!" She exclaimed. Aj immediately shot out of her seat and looked around. "Huh? What? Where?"
"There!" Lai rushed over through the crowd, occasionally bumping into someone and saying, "Excuse me."
Then the crowd thinned out a bit and she saw Haunted right in front of her. "Haunted!" She waved. She ran towards him and gave a huge grin. "It's so nice to see you again!" Then she noticed the small scratches on him and her eyes widened a bit. "What happened to you? You look like you came out of a fight."

[Lai: Level 4; 17]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 01/28/2011 7:43 PM

( :D  Hurrah!)
A smile broke out on Haunted's face as he saw Lai. How long had it been? A month? Two? He really couldn't remember.
Haunted, being the cool idiot he was, nodded at her with a simple "Hey."
He watched her for a second, taking in the little details and lines of her face, the slight shine in her eyes.... You know, just in case he didn't see her for awhile.....
"Oh, you know, this and that." Haunted shrugged, trying to avoid her question. "What's up with you? Any new discoveries or medical flashes of brilliance?"
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/31/2011 5:28 PM

Lai giggled. "Nah, I've just been restocking the herbs now and then and making sure everyone's okay. You know the pets at my pen have been training for some strange reason between themselves. And because almost everyone is strong, I've been working like crazy. So it's good to be out after such a long time."

"Ah. So this is the guy you were talking about."
Lai jumped at the voice behind her. It was Aj who had snuck up behind the two while talking. She held up a hand in greeting towards Haunted.
"Yo." She said with a grin. Lai exclaimed, "Aj! Don't sneak up on us like that!"
"Oh please. I'm just sayin' hello." She turned back to Haunted. "Name's Aj. I'm Lai's owner and friend. Nice to meet you, Haunted."

Lai shook her head at her owner. "Well now that you've seen him, can you go now?" "How come?" Aj pretended to think for a moment. "Oh, I see! You want me to leave so you can special time with your friend." She put extra empahsis on "special" and "friend".
"But I know that you only want me to leave so you can have kissy-face time with your new boyfriend."
Lai's face burned with embarrassment. "Aj! I told you before that we are just friends!"
"Okay, fine. Lie to me and yourself. But I know better." Then the cat-girl gave a mischevious look. "I wonder what your brother would think though?"
"Leave Naiz out of this!" Lai continued to blush. "Please don't tell! He'll have a fit about it! He's always too protective of me, please!"
"Aww, c'mon! It's not that bad. I'll just tell him you were out with somebody. A friend." Aj said as she put emphasis on "friend" again. "But I'll leave you too alone anyway." She then started to skip away, humming as she went away.
Lai turned towards to Haunted and gave him a sheepish look. "Sorry. She's usually like that."

[Lai: Level 4; 18]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 01/31/2011 10:32 PM

Haunted grinned. "Nice. I suppose you've got-" He cut himself off as Aj approached. "Ello." He greeted politely. Lai's owner seemed nice enough.
The next couple comments were met in silence. Haunted didn't say a word. He just looked at Aj with his glowing eyes and mused over her words He swished his tail lightly, waiting for the cat-girl to finish.
When her teasing ended, he watched quietly as she walked away.
He then blinked for a second as he tried to come up with something to say.
She's........-" He trailed off, trying to find the right word without being rude. "-.... interesting." He shrugged and gave an innocent smile.
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/01/2011 10:40 AM

The Blossom Fellox shook her head in frustration. "Aj's just really out there sometimes. Sometimes, she's so out there, no one seems to get what's going on in that head of hers. Please excuse her if she said anything offensive."
Lai then quickly changed the subject. "But anyway, how have you been? Anything interesting happen while you were out on your journey? Did you meet some new people?" She clamped her mouth shut. "Sorry...I'm asking too many questions, aren't I?"

((Short post is fail....I'm typing this at 9:37....in the friggin' morning. And I just woke up...my muse is still half-asleep... XD))
[Lai: Level 4; 19]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 02/04/2011 2:57 PM

Haunted shrugged. "It's fine."
He smiled at her questions. "Eh, it was alright. I mean, most of it was boring. The only exciting part was the beginning, just you know, the adrenaline rush of starting an adventure." Her last question made him uneasy, but he did his best not show it. "The usual people. Tourists, guides, tag-a-longs." He shrugged. "I'm boring, what about you? Any new family members? New friends?"
(Lol.)
{Haunted: P19, L4)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/09/2011 11:25 AM

"Well, yes and no."  Lai began.
"You see some of Aj's pets have been going out to places. And some are still in places from before. Like Kai and Jake, who are a Ferrikoon and Tali with magical abilities. They might be coming back soon, but then again they might not. They've been searching for a Moonling and we haven't heard from them since. Also there is a Choopa named Goloth who went out for a Lucain he saw in his dreams. He's been gone for a while too and that worries me since he's so young. A Hydrokuhna named Aqua went out to Idalani Falls and Kiyu and Cakey, a Common Kuhna and Cakey Kuhna are out too." Lai gave a thinking face. "I wonder how all of them are doing?" She then returned her attention back to Haunted.
"Oh right! We do have a new family member. Her name is Loli and she's a Cuniflare. She's quite the cutey." She gave a giggle as her tails swished side to side. "Although she's kinda shy. Especially around Fritz since he almost tried to eat her."

[Lai: Level 4; 20]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate