A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Kit Napping {P; Done}

Postby jobiehanna » 07/02/2011 10:57 PM

ImageImage
Rhea and Pan
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hector (sugardrop); Manami (Kanua); Elmas (sugardrop); Kenton (hydro); Rosemary (hydro)

Rhea was so glad that she could finally take the kits out to play. It was going to be a happy day, and she and Pan had discussed everything and had a schedule and everything. They had decided to come visit the breeding center. Well, not the breeding center itself, but the general vicinity. They were going to go out back and see if they could find a patch of grass to have a picnic on.
Right now, the proud mother of the five kits that strutted proudly down the sidewalk couldn't help but beam smiles everywhere. Her kits had finally learned to walk, and their eyes were wide open. Sure, their fur patterns hadn't completely come in yet and they were a little clumsy, but Rhea had thought it would be good to get out of the apartment. She glanced to her mate and husband, Pankajar, and smiled even broader. It was hard to believe that all of her dreams were coming true.

Pan glanced at his kits and their proud mother. He couldn't have been happier, and he was so excited to finally show his little family off. He carried a large picnic basket with food in it for the seven of them. Now that the kits were older, they could eat just about what he could it. He watched as Manami was walking beside her mother with Elmas close behind. Elmas was always hard to handle, but today she seemed tame. The two girls seemed to be getting along today, but Hector was trying to bother Kenton. The poor hyrdokuhna boy had been born deaf, and it was hard to teach his other children that Kenton could understand what they said, but couldn't speak aloud himself. Last but not least was Rosemary. Her bright eyes shone with curiosity as she walked and watched the people and other animals go by.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Kit Napping {P}

Postby jobiehanna » 07/02/2011 10:59 PM

Shiloh

Shiloh was down today. It had been a long day, beginning with a stressful day of inventorying the warehouse where she works. Or rather, worked. The poor gal had been too preoccupied by her desire to have a child that she messed all her counting up and ending up getting fired. She sighed and walked down the street, admiring the giant breeding center building. She admired it so much, and wanted a child so bad… This had become one of her favorite haunts over the past few weeks as her desire grew stronger. If only she could get in there… See what it was like.
Suddenly a movement caught her eye. She tore her gaze away from the building and saw a family of kuhnas walking by: two older ones and five young ones. A thought crossed her mind, a rather awful thought. What if she could make one of them hers? If she could just… but wait a minute. Steal a kit? That was ruthless. She couldn’t do that. The parents would be devastated. But as her crazy mind thought about it, she found herself watching the family behind a bush, hoping they wouldn’t notice her.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/02/2011 11:18 PM

The family of kuhnas made their way to the back of the building and looked around. There was plenty of grass, with trees and shrubs to provide shade. Rhea hoped they wouldn't encounter and couples out here, that wouldn't be good for her kits. She hadn't thought of that when she planned out this day. She shot a worried glance at Pan and he came over to stand beside her. "Go on and play guys," he said happily to his children, but when he got a glare from Elmas, he corrected himself. "And gals," he added with a wink. The young girl smiled up at her father before joining the others in a game of tag.
Rhea cleared her throat. "What if," Rhea began. "Err, we come across, you know... couples around here..." She let her words fade and looked anxiously at Pan.
Pan smiled. "I think it's past hours," the cake kuhna said, watching his children once more.
He didn't seem very concerned, and a flare of anger burst through Rhea. "But, this really worries me," she pleaded.
Pan looked into his mate's eyes and saw the worry there. He really didn't think it was a big deal, but went along with it. "I'll keep a look out," he said gruffly, scanning the area.
Just then a shrill scream sounded from where the kits were playing. Elmas was wrestling around on the ground with Hector, screaming at him. The other three had stopped playing and were watching them.The parents rushed over, pulling the two apart. Rhea chided Elmas, and Pan did the same to Hector. "Play nice," he said soothingly to his son.
"But, Mom," the female sugardrop said in a whine. "He bit my ear." She pulled at her left ear and showed her mother. "See?"
The other sugardop kuhna stuck out his tongue. "I was just playing," he said. He looked to his father for help. Pan just shook his head.
"You don't bite others," Rhea said sternly. She soothed Elmas a little more before turning to the picnic basket. "Who's hungry?" she asked her brood, trying to dissolve the tension in the air.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/03/2011 9:02 PM

Shiloh continued to watch the family from the bushes. She wondered which one would be easiest to steal. Probably not either of the ones that has just wrestled. One of the one's that was quieter would be ideal, though she didn't know which one was the most quiet. So far, three of the five kits were quiet.
The nitro fellox crept along in the bushes, keeping low so that she couldn't be seen over the bushes. She noticed one of the hyrdokuhna kits watching the sky as her mother got the picnic ready. The kit seemed to be day dreaming, though Shiloh wasn't entirely sure. Her eyes found the next quiet kit, helping her mother. Oh, but now she was chatting quietly. That certainly wouldn't do. The other hydro kit was sitting watching the seen, not making a sound. So far, it looked like the water kit twins would be the perfect targets.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/03/2011 9:25 PM

Hector, Elmas, Manami, Kenton and Rosemary gathered around their mother after she had finished laying the blanket and pulling the food out. The young kits talked amongst themselves, discussing what they wanted to play after they ate. Kenton was the only one that kept quiet as the others talked. The poor kit had never been able to talk, but he was learning that different signs with his paws showed the others what he meant.
Rhea finished up getting ready and called her family to attention. Pan was doing as she asked, scanning the bushes and doors for couples entering and exiting. But when she spoke, he turned his attention to her and the kits. "Let's dig in, kids," Rhea was saying.
The children immediately dove for the food, scarfing up the tuna and various meats. After all, they were a family of carnivores. Though, there were cupcakes for desert. And there were grapes and watermelon when they had their fill of meat. Rhea sighed and looked to Pan, who was watching the kits eat with a hungry look on his face. Rhea giggled, "You can eat too, mister," she said with a wink.
Pan looked grateful and began to eat as well. Soon, all the food was gone and the kits were getting sleepy. Pan smiled and asked the kits, "Is it time for naps already?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/03/2011 9:32 PM

As Shiloh observed the kits closer, she noticed that the one hydrokuhna kit was not making a sound... at all. She wondered if he would scream when she grabbed him.
The fellox continued to creep and watch. They were done eating, and the young ones looked really sleepy. She wondered if their mom and dad would make them rest. That would be a good time to take one. But only if that cake kuhna let down his guard. He seemed to be able to sense her creeping, because he kept looking around. It made her worry, but she was dead set on this now. The little voice that told her this was a bad idea was far, far gone now.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/03/2011 10:03 PM

A chorus of groans sprang up from the kits, and Kenton made a face. They obviously didn't want to take a nap, but their yawns and sleepy looks said that they needed to rest.
Rhea smiled sweetly at the sleepy faces. "We need to rest is all," she said. "Everyone lay down, and Daddy and I will watch you."
They continued to mumble about not wanting to, but they eventually obeyed. Rhea lay down beside them and watched as they closed their eyes and their breathing evened out. Pan lay on the other side of Rhea and nuzzled her neck. "You're such a good mother," he purred softly.
Rhea giggled quietly. "Thank you," she said softly and turned to get a quick kiss before the kits stirred.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/04/2011 2:48 PM

Shiloh watched the scene from the bushes. She had to get closer without being spotted, but how? There weren't many bushes or trees close to the family, and the parents were keeping a look out. Hmm... she crouched and went for a different bush while the parents shared a moment of intimacy.
Her yellow eyes stared out from the bushes, and she could tell that the parents were getting sleepy too. If they would just close their eyes.... There, that was perfect. She snuck across the lawn, but couldn't tell which kit was which. Was the quietest one that hydrokuhna or that one? One of them opened their eyes and stared at her, but didn't say anything.
Maybe they thought they were seeing things? She motioned with a paw for the kit to come to her, but to be quiet about it. The kit seemed nervous, and looked at it's parents, and then at its siblings. Shiloh pulled out a berry she had picked from a bush and offered it to the kit.
It licked its lips and came forward, intent on getting the berry. When it was close enough, Shiloh slipped her paw around its mouth and drug it into the bushes. The fellox's heart was racing, and she wasn't sure where to go next. She licked her lips and her eyes searched the area. The kit in her arms was struggling. She showed it the berries on the bush, and the kit began to eat them silently.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/05/2011 8:33 PM

Pan had let his guard down when they all took a little nap. After all, their eyes were closed, so no one would see anything. What he hadn't counted on was the fellox intent on stealing a kit.
Rhea fell asleep within minutes of laying down. It had been a grueling day already with all of the kits and her husband to watch. She didn't feel the movement of the kit get up and walk off because it hadn't been against her. So, when her daughter nudged her, she was surprised. "Rose is gone," the small voice said.
Rhea's eyes widened and she nudged Pan awake. "Elmas says Rose is gone," she whispered quietly. Pan jerked awake and looked around, immediately searching for her.
"Stay with the children," he said quietly to Rhea. "Don't let them out of your sight." He nuzzled her quickly before walking away from the group.
Elmas looked to her mother. She wasn't sure what was going on, and she wanted to know where Rosemary was. "Where is she, mom?"
Rhea shook her head sadly, then smiled. She had to cover this up. "Daddy and I think she's in the bushes, she might have had to go potty." She hoped her white lie would settle her daughter's concern.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/06/2011 11:45 PM

Shiloh watched with wide eyes as the cake kuhna set out to check the area. She had to get out of there. She pulled the kit with her and put a paw over her mouth again. She began to drag the kit away. It was rough work, but she was nearing the building. She could easily slip around the corner if she got there before she got found out. She continued to creep. Her paw slipped from the kit's mouth and it began to wail and cry. "Shh, shhh," she whispered as she continued on her way.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/07/2011 10:32 PM

Pan crept around the area, searching for Rosemary. "Rose," he called softly. "Rose." He listened for a rustling in the bushes or a cry to alert him to where she was, but he heard nothing. He was about to head back when he heard it... the cry of a kit. His ears perked up and he went in the direction of the sound. He saw the tip of a yellow tail disappear around the building. He began to sprint toward the building. As he rounded the corner, he saw a fellox running away. Was Rosemary taken? He ran toward the fellox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiloh continued to run. She looked back to see if she was being followed, and she was. She picked up her speed, carrying the kit in her mouth. She soon took to side streets to avoid being followed. It was hard work, but she had a feeling she would loose the kuhna soon enough. After many twists and turns, she was sure he was gone. She stopped in an alley and went to a dumpster. She needed a way to carry the kit without suspicion. She sat the bewildered kit down and looked into the dumpster. There, a brown sack. She pulled it out and shook it. No holes, that was good. She plunked the kit inside and put it on her back. Then she walked away calmly. She had succeeded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pan had lost her. With all the twisting and turning the fellox did, it was hard to keep up. He turned back, downcast. It was going to be hard news to share with his family.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/07/2011 11:13 PM

Rhea was back with the other kits, trying to sooth them. Two of the four were asleep, but the other two were wide awake.
Soon, Pan was in sight again. After he had run off, the kits were stirring. Kenton had woken up when the cries had sounded. When Pan reached them, he looked so devastated. He gently nudged the other two from dreamland, and when they were awake, he broke the news.
"I'm sorry to say this," he began. "But I feel you all need to know." He looked to Rhea, the sad look still in his eyes. "Rosemary was taken by a yellow fellox. I chased after them, but they were too quick."
Silence followed. Manami was the first to speak, "What are we going to do?"
Rhea looked to her husband, but she didn't know what to say. "We're going to report to the police," Pan said quietly. "But until then, we're going to go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the kit-napping of Rosemary, the family packed up and went home. On the way there, Pan reported the stealing of his daughter and gave them all the information needed. The mood of the family was somber, but their was nothing else to be done.

((Rhea, Pan, Hector, Manami, Elmas, and Kenton have left the RP))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/08/2011 11:21 AM

Shiloh continued to carry the kit through the streets, getting far away from the facility. She needed to get out of the city. She needed to get far, far away from the city. They parents probably had reported to the police already. She needed to sneak out of here. But where to go? What if she left civilization and lived in a cave? Hmm... that could work. But, what about the kit? And how would they survive?
She decided she had to drop by her home first to print out some survival papers from the internet and grab her food. She stuffed it into a different sack and then put that one in with the kit. After that was done, she boarded a train to high-tail it out of there. Where would she end up? She didn't know yet. Some forest or other would be nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary was scared now. She didn't know where she was or who she was with. At first, she had pretended that this was a game, but now.... Well... this was real. The strange creature had taken her away from her family, and she wasn't even sure where they were now. Would they come looking for her? She didn't know. She was afraid and wanted her mom and dad. But she couldn't get out of this sack. It was dark and there seemed to be no whole in the top. She struggled a little bit, but it was useless. She settled in for the ride to who knows where.

((Shiloh and Rosemary have left))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items