A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Postby Remedy » 07/07/2012 4:00 PM

Jack smiled at the gold comment, knowing how true that was.  He was about to venture further in the room when the other said not to move.  Freezing in place, he listened carefully for any sound and faintly heard some noise that must have been what caught the others attention.  

"What is that?" he asked in a hushed whisper as his eyes darted around the room.  He should've been more attentive at the lack of security systems everywhere else; it only made sense that there would be some form of defence in the room with the targeted valuables.  Very carefully, he took a step backwards, not wanting to be in the way of some security system that was particularly physically harming.  
He'd heard wild stories told by some drunken men in the bars at the Slums, telling about the crazy security that 'rich guys' sometimes have.  He had believed- and still hoped- that they were only exaggerating.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: stealing from doctors...how nice (Pickle and I)

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/29/2012 6:43 AM

Eyes wide, Lin scanned the room, almost too scared to even breathe."I dont really know" the strange sound continued, but nothing really visibly happened. "okay...okay, keep calm" she said more to herself then to anyone.  she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bundle, with what appeared to be a fine powder.
carefully, she opened the bundle and blew some of the powder into the air, only to gasp.
the whole room was suddently glowing red with spiderweb like lazer beams. and they stood pretty much in the middle of it. like a miracle however, they did not seem to have touched one of them yet.
slowly she tuned her head towards jack. "well...thats bad." she was not even able to move a hand
without touching the beams. "do you...doy you maybe see a plug close to you? or any electronic outlet ?" she asked, willing to do something she usually tried to steer clear off...but...well, they had no real choice here, had they?

(laaame)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Previous